Author Topic: Ask JTF For Rosh Chodesh Tammuz, Sunday, June 17.  (Read 18021 times)

admin

Ask JTF For Rosh Chodesh Tammuz, Sunday, June 17.
« on: February 05, 2007, 02:44:11 PM »
Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. All other posts will be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section for future shows. Comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread in The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is roughly three hours long every week! If you want to post a longer post, Chaim will not answer the whole thing and you can cut and paste for next week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BS"D

Chodesh Tov,

Thank you for answering my question about New Mexico and Arizona. What do you think of the fact that the American State of New Mexico is named after the Third World country of Mexico?

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 06:18:05 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Chaim, Jr.

• Junior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For Rosh Chodesh Tammuz, Sunday, June 17.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 08:47:58 AM »
I recently heard an Israeli self-hating political science professor state that The Six Day War in 1967 was not a legitimate pre-emptive and defensive action by Israel to an upcoming three Arab country aggressive military action but a deliberate overreaction to defensive posturing by Egypt and a deliberately aggressive expansionist move by Israel against Egypt, Jordan and Syria.  I am sure that this is wrong but could you clarify this?

« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 06:34:59 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 01:12:24 AM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe.

I signed my name under the picture of the cat a few months ago name at the bottom because I do that on all my questions and it happened to be under the picture of the cat. I explained that the cat in the picture looks like my first cat that my parents got before I was born but you didn't read that far out loud. My first cat is my favorite cat ever because it was my first and my mom's current cat is my second favorite cat because it looks the same. I recall once that on one show, you did a cat's voice saying meow in one of your quotes when you mentioned something about cats still being cats and still saying meow no matter what people think they are. I like cats but I don't really like dogs.

Did you like the cats you had as a child? Is there a problem of tum'a if Jews have pet fish? Do you think the fish feel like they are caged in if they are in a fish tank the way you said about tigers being in a cage?

« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 06:16:45 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Allen-T

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 06:21:57 AM »
Hello Chaim,
Please tell me one horror story from the 99% we haven't heard on the shows, you know, dealing with Affirmative Action geniuses. Thanks!! Allen-T

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 08:31:45 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

At the present time, under Bolshevism (whether by brainwashing or free will), the great bulk of Israelis are self-haters who will stop at nothing to stop Kahanism and undermine all of your efforts to create an Arab-free, genuine Torah state. I sadly believe that no matter what you do, a huge percentage (and perhaps the majority) of Israelis will always detest our movement and be a fifth column against a Kahanist government.

So then, how will you handle Jews who insist on remaining Erev Rav? Would you exile them from Israel (or offer them compensation to leave)? If only 15 or 20% of Israelis are willing to be Kahanists, would you be happy with an Israel of only 1 million Jews again like back in the '70s?

G-d bless. CF

(PS: Yacov did not edit me last week, and "testicular cancer" was the extent of my vitriol. He edited the post because I had asked him in it earlier to delete another post I made. That's all.)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 12:09:38 AM by C.F. »

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 09:50:22 PM »
Chaim-

Your last two videos on youtube about Kosovo and the cover ups of black murders were excellent and well-executed. THank you for the reality check.

Here is my question:
What do you think about what is taking place between Hamas and Fatah?  What do you think will happen in the future? How do you think Israel will react and if you were prime minister, how would you react to the fighting?  Who would you prefer to be dominant power: Fatah or Hamas?  With all this being said, what do you think will happen in the near future to Israel, Fatah and Hamas?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 09:58:52 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 11:11:32 PM »
Which gym does David Ben-Moshe go to?

Excellent weekly videos on youtube.com.

Great move - away from QPTV.  Who the hell watches that pile?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 09:57:14 PM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 01:20:54 AM »
Chaim,

Have you tried advertising on JPost.com or opening a blog there?
In any event, what would you say to an idea of opening a right-wing alternative to Jerusalem Post?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 01:38:24 AM »
If a Jew gets into prison in California. How would he survive? Hide his identity or ask for a solitary confinement? One Jew told me that he hid his identity and survived.
The reason is I am asking this questions is that there are no Italians to align with - there are 4 major groups -Mexicans, white supremacist, muslim filth and black gangs. Can a Jew survive, lets say, in St. Quentin? Does not seem plausible.
Toda Ahi!

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2007, 05:37:29 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I have a question about the morality of "strategic" voting. If you have several candidates to choose from, should you choose the righteous one among them, regardless of the estimated chances of his winning? Most people think that if you support a minor candidate, you are throwing away your vote. Instead you should vote for the "lesser evil" candidate that has a real chance of winning. I personally feel strongly that you should vote your conscience, and G-d will take care of the rest. Is this wrong? Anyway, it is the mass media that create the "feedback loop" of public opinion by publishing the results of political polls, making predictions, etc. I think that polls should be prohibited. Thank you.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2007, 07:41:17 AM »
Rosh Chodesh Sameach L'chol Am Yisrael.

Hello, Shalom Chaim,Continuing from last week Chaim, where a Charedi radio show hosts is criticizing certain points you raise on the show and would like a response. 

Thanks for last week’s reply – Rabbi Kahane ztl’s answer, he says, that G—d wanted us to fight for ourselves against the Germans & we did nothing is not true, as all is mirrored on our exile in Egypt. All G-d wanted is for us to believe in him, like by the Red Sea. He (G-d) wants that publicly and privately – our salvation is through Him.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 01:19:37 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I been reading an article that Colin Powell or as Yosef use to call him Colin Foul may want to advice Bongo Obama in foreign policy issues. In fact this is the headline, "Powell Advises Obama on Foreign Policy Ex-Bush Official Says He'll Back 'Best Person' in 2008".  Obama is a complete moron and Powell was the one sitting in the UN with the theatrical videos of the WMDs.  Powell was also very enthused pressuring Israel to commit suicide.  Now this is what we DO NOT NEED.  Bongo Obama, Collin Powell, Al Sharpton, Louis Farakkan all joining in so they can turn that Whitehouse to look like a section 8 housing in the South Bronx.  We saw how some individual incompitence is like, look at how the NYC MTA is like. 

Also what bothered me During the GOP Debate CNN moderators kept pounding all GOP candidates about their Christian faith,  how come, no one badgers Bongo Obama about his Muzzie background? They must be as nervous as he is on exposing exactly what he is.  An enemy within.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline tonycali991

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2007, 07:29:05 PM »
hi chaim im back temporarely, im taking a summer course in intro to physic's, hopefulley it is not a gay course. last year three out of ten course's were gay, which were intro to socio, religious studies, and contemporery democracy. but physic's is math so it cant be homosexual. my parent's pay my teusion so i have to go to college where they say, but im doing my best to convence them to transfer me. my question is the things some of my profesor's taught last year were scary, as you allready know. im scared about the coming gay revalution, the socio professor said in ten to fiffteen years the revalution will happen. what's JTF doing to prevent the gay revalution? im scared, will the homosexual's hurt christian's and jew's when they take over?

thanks tony

Offline strangelove

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2007, 08:53:24 PM »
Shalom!

I found out about JTF through YouTube. Great videos! I am Jewish and support your views 100%!

G-d bless you and JTF!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2007, 10:18:48 PM »
Do you support the return to tradition Jewish dress. Meaning Turbans and Tunics?

Listen, when we rebuild the Temple, I can't imagine us bringing sacrifices in streimels and bekeshes, but not suits and ties and jeans and t-shirts either.

What do you think?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2007, 10:43:30 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Have you ever come accross any other Jews who are banned from immigrating to Israel? Perhaps attempting to seek out Jews who may be in the same position might help you form a group with some lobbying ability to right this injustice? I'm not sure what Israel's laws are for allowing entry to Jews with past criminal records. Can you elaborate?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2007, 03:53:32 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Thanks again for answering my questions.  I would like to know if you believe that man domesticated certain breeds of animal over a period of thousands of years (known as natural selection under captivity) or if the Alm-ghty created each animal as we see it today.  Or, since these are two extreme positions, did Hashem cause the domestication through 'intelligent design'?  Some Darwinists claim that cows used to be whales who developed legs and were able to live on the land. 

Thank you

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2007, 04:25:28 PM »
Dear Chaim,
       I have heard that during the JDL days one of the main sources of financial support came from Rabbi Kahane's zt'l h'yd speaking appearances. I think you should pursue the same policy for fundraising, I am aware you are very busy with you activities, but there must be someone who can organize speaking appearences for youm especially to Serb audiences, they would love your message. Also are you still in contact with the Serbs you worked with to protest the crimes commited by Clinton against Serbia?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2007, 04:39:01 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I never properly thanked you for choosing me as a moderator. So I first wanted to tell you how honored I am that you would think of me. 

For this week's question, I hear the term "light unto the nations" all the time.  Now, not to sound ignorant but considering Jews do not actively seek converts, can you give me some current day specific examples of Jews being a "light unto the nations."

Thank you very much.

Lisa
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 09:20:47 AM by Lisa »

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2007, 04:43:22 PM »
Note From Yacov:

Please read the following note. If you don't read it all out loud, at least read it to yourself.

Babylonian Jew is now banned. His E-mail address was "Tatar Power". I believe that he's some Caucus Mountain area creature.

His constant mention of white power websites led the moderators to believe that he is a Nazi. Every thread of his had some mention of racial anthropology. He claimed to be a Sfardic Jew born in Libya but he doesn't know how how to spell Sfardic or Mizrachi. He spells it "Miz hari" so I censored it through the word filter specially for him so it would come out as Mizrachi. He said an Arab told him it was called Miz hari. I think that might be a racial anthropology term that white Nazis use. He says he is half Libyan and half Iraqi. He says North African Jews are Berbers.

Even though he is banned, please answer his below question.

Dear Chaim

What do you think of Jews that eat Pork? I think their not really Jewish because they don't follow the rules of the religion and also the Pig is a dirty and unclean animal.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 04:16:39 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2007, 01:27:19 AM »
hi chaim its great to see the forum growing....

I thought it was a brillant point you made about if the christian right wing saw your views, this disgraceful jewish hatred would go down, so my question is, why are there so many self hating jews, are they genuwinely self hating, or are they trying to be like all the other liberal lefties and try and be loved by everyone and not offend anyone including the nazi muslims to enhance there careers and popularity...

keep up the good work

Joe Schmo

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2007, 07:38:04 PM »
Chaim, Shalom:

Thank you so much for the tremendous honor.  I am truly blessed to have your confidence and support.  :)

What was the last Hollywood-type movie that you ever watched?

G-d bless
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 02:28:38 PM by Scriabin »

tony6d2

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2007, 12:58:52 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I've heard you mention a few times recently that Non-White Hispanics are not different from White Hispanics of Iberian descent. That it is a matter of free will and culture and not racial. Although I agree that there may be no biological explanation for thier evil actions, I have to disagree somewhat with you. It is quite evident to me being of White Iberian ancestry that the Indian and Black Hispanics are far more prone to being evil culturally than White Hispanics. You mentioned your admiration for Cubans which I share, and I would like to point out that many of the good conservative Cubans are indeed White! White Hispanics (Iberian Spaniards) are alot more closer culturally to Greeks and Italians and even Jews than we are to the Drek that comes from the Indian and Black Hispanics therefore giving us the cultural superiority. I just want to make clear that there is a very definite distinction!! Toda Achi!

« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 01:09:09 AM by Tony6D2 (Americanus Ibericus Maximus) »

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2007, 11:55:34 AM »
Hi Chaim,

My heart goes out to you when you speak about your dream of having lots of kids at a young age in Eretz Yisrael. I just wanted to say that my Rebbe also didn't have children. However, the Rebbe always said that he had many children as one's students are also called "children" in the Torah.  So too here. Chaim, with your self-sacrifice and dedication you inspire so many Jews and gentiles, you are slowly raising up a new generation and instilling them with love of G-d, Torah and the Jewish people.

In a way these kind of "children" are an even more incredible mitzvah to create. In the merit of your efforts may you merit to have many many children in the physical and the spiritual sense.  :)

My question: Where can I find a news-story confirming the claim made on our Islam Revealed Video that police are not allowed into Muslim areas in France? I have searched to no avail. Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 04:18:42 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2007, 05:49:34 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I was listening to the "Naturei Karta-Clintons" clip from the February 24, 2001 edition of the Jewish Task Force show, and I have heard you say unfavorable things about the Poles.  Can you please elaborate as to your feelings towards them?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people