General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For Rosh Chodesh Tammuz, Sunday, June 17.

(1/11) > >>

admin:
Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. All other posts will be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section for future shows. Comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread in The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is roughly three hours long every week! If you want to post a longer post, Chaim will not answer the whole thing and you can cut and paste for next week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BS"D

Chodesh Tov,

Thank you for answering my question about New Mexico and Arizona. What do you think of the fact that the American State of New Mexico is named after the Third World country of Mexico?

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

Chaim, Jr.:
I recently heard an Israeli self-hating political science professor state that The Six Day War in 1967 was not a legitimate pre-emptive and defensive action by Israel to an upcoming three Arab country aggressive military action but a deliberate overreaction to defensive posturing by Egypt and a deliberately aggressive expansionist move by Israel against Egypt, Jordan and Syria.  I am sure that this is wrong but could you clarify this?

jsullivan:
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe.

I signed my name under the picture of the cat a few months ago name at the bottom because I do that on all my questions and it happened to be under the picture of the cat. I explained that the cat in the picture looks like my first cat that my parents got before I was born but you didn't read that far out loud. My first cat is my favorite cat ever because it was my first and my mom's current cat is my second favorite cat because it looks the same. I recall once that on one show, you did a cat's voice saying meow in one of your quotes when you mentioned something about cats still being cats and still saying meow no matter what people think they are. I like cats but I don't really like dogs.

Did you like the cats you had as a child? Is there a problem of tum'a if Jews have pet fish? Do you think the fish feel like they are caged in if they are in a fish tank the way you said about tigers being in a cage?

Allen-T:
Hello Chaim,
Please tell me one horror story from the 99% we haven't heard on the shows, you know, dealing with Affirmative Action geniuses. Thanks!! Allen-T

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
Shalom Chaim,

At the present time, under Bolshevism (whether by brainwashing or free will), the great bulk of Israelis are self-haters who will stop at nothing to stop Kahanism and undermine all of your efforts to create an Arab-free, genuine Torah state. I sadly believe that no matter what you do, a huge percentage (and perhaps the majority) of Israelis will always detest our movement and be a fifth column against a Kahanist government.

So then, how will you handle Jews who insist on remaining Erev Rav? Would you exile them from Israel (or offer them compensation to leave)? If only 15 or 20% of Israelis are willing to be Kahanists, would you be happy with an Israel of only 1 million Jews again like back in the '70s?

G-d bless. CF

(PS: Yacov did not edit me last week, and "testicular cancer" was the extent of my vitriol. He edited the post because I had asked him in it earlier to delete another post I made. That's all.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version