Author Topic: Ask JTF For Rosh Chodesh Tammuz, Sunday, June 17.  (Read 17820 times)

ftf

Re: Ask JTF For Rosh Chodesh Tammuz, Sunday, June 17.
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2007, 10:45:21 AM »
Hi Chaim,

An old interview of Rabbi Kahane was recently posted on the forum, the following is a quote from it:

"KAHANE: If people knew my feelings on most domestic issues, they'd be mightily shocked. I'm a lot more left of center than they are. I believe very strongly in Government intervention in social policy; it's outrageous that we don't have more. But I dislike it heartily when people ask, "Are you a liberal or a conservative?" It's about time Jews stopped being knee-jerk liberals or knee-jerk conservatives or just plain knee-jerk people."

You often suggest very right wing social policies, I'm wondering if this was a point of disagreement between you and Rabbi Kahane? This is of particular interest to me, because I think that some left wing social policies are a very good idea, just that they usually are't implemented correctly.

I hope you are in good health, Shalom
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 10:49:50 AM by ftf »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2007, 01:38:37 PM »
Do you think that the recent infighting between Hamas and Fatah is a good thing and that the more they're killing each other, the less they're killing Jews? Isn't this exactly what Israel had in mind when they helped to create Hamas?

Daniel

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2007, 01:53:12 PM »
There are affirmative action people who do their best to intimidate elderly/frail people here in the UK. Please explain how best to deal with them, perhaps saying how you personally deal with them.

Nic. :D

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2007, 05:06:44 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Did you ever think of calling Michael Savage to debate him? He does steal quotes from JTF.

Thank you Chaim, And sorry for not poting so soon, I was in pain for the majority of the week.

Cosmokramer/Moshe Eliyahu Ben Avraham

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2007, 05:18:09 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Note From Yacov: Sarah asked about Judaism and The Bermuda Triangle because Muslims believe Mohammad went there and that there is also believed to be a form of The Devil there.

Last week I meant to say that everyone has their own story and it isn't fair to generalize about a lot of things because it can be extremely insulting towards innocent people. Understanding and listening only justifies such a thing. I mean, there may be a shvartza working in a diner and you might be disgusted but he may have struggled to get the job and at least he is working and not shooting people! It sounds pathetic but it bothers me. I feel that by even listening to it, I'm almost in tune with it.

Here is my question.

What are the numbers from one to 10 in Hebrew?

Thank you, have a good week, G-d Willing.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 05:32:44 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »