Author Topic: Is it true that some of the Lost Ten Tribes now live in Scotland?  (Read 10170 times)

wonderfulgoy

Apparently there are 'lost Jews' in Scotland and they have DNA linked to ancient biblical sites such as Iraq.

Any thoughts?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Is it true that some of the Lost Ten Tribes now live in Scotland?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 11:08:42 PM »
British Israelism is both antisemitic and total bullcrap. I met a guy who wrote a book claiming that europe is the lost ten tribes. I couldn't invent more hilarious bullcrap
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2006, 10:01:14 PM »
You mean that all this time it was Jews who invented Scotch Whiskey?

So!....

now we know....the Jews have control of the international booze cartel!

Conclusion:  it must have been a plot all along...juice up the unsuspecting "Country Club Boys" on the golf course with their "Jew Spirits" so they can be more easily controlled!

p.s.....I guess the long entrenched "World Slave Market" could in no way filter the argument that some people here and there have some DNA that doesn't "fit".  And the fact that slavery was illegal in the ancient world, especially when Rome conquered Scotland, proves that those tall red hair, red bearded guys with bagpipes & swords who used to paint themselves blue were all Jews!

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 05:47:51 PM »
British Israelism is both antisemitic and total bullcrap.

I see you haven't honestly studied the holy subject. There are indeed those who know the Israelite identity, the Hebrew roots, of the West (specifically the Anglo-Saxons) who are "anti-Semitic" - they give us all a bad name. But to throw out the baby with the bathwater would be like those who hate ALL Jews because of the ACLU swine.

Yair Davidiy and Rabbi Avraham Feld are both Israeli Orthodox Jews who embrace the Israelite identification of the Anglo-Saxons and white peoples of Northwestern Europe. They are certainly not anti-Semitic!

Herbert W. Armstrong, one of the greatest proponents of this biblical truth (that was prophesied to be known and grow in these latter days of civilization as we know it), was definitely not anti-Semitic and Mr. Armstrong knew practically every Israeli prime minister and many other Israeli officials, besides having plazas and monuments that honor him in Jerusalem.

Joseph stands before you!

Not All Twelve Tribes of Israel are Jewish?

The United States and Britain in Prophecy

The Plain Truth About the "Lost Ten Tribes" and Why You Need to Know!

Joseph Isn't Jewish!

Origins of Nations

German-American Israelites?

Brit Am Israel

The United States and Britain in Bible Prophecy

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2006, 05:49:53 PM »
From Brit-Am Israel:

"DID YOU KNOW THAT....."

According to the Bible ten out of the twelve tribes of Israel split away (1-Kings 12:19), formed their own kingdom of "Israel" (1-Kings 12:20) and were exiled by the Assyrians (2-Kings 17:18). They forget their identity (Hosea 1:9 7:8 Isaiah 49:21) and became the Lost Ten Tribes. In the future they will re-unite with the Jews (Ezekiel 37, Isaiah 11:13 Jeremiah 3:18) of "Judah", but until then they have a role of their own to fulfill. They were destined to be situated at the continental extremities of the earth such as North America, the British Isles, Scandinavia, the Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa (Deuteronomy 33:13 Isaiah 24:16 26:15 41:8-9 49:6), to be the richest (Genesis 27:28 49:25 Deuteronomy 33:13-16 Hosea 2:8), and most powerful (Numbers 24:8-7 Micah 5:7-9) nations on earth and to control major international strategic bases (Genesis 22:16-17 24:60). All of these points together with numerous others show that descendants of the Lost Ten Tribes can only be found amongst Western Nations especially the English-speaking ones. The correctness of our interpretation of the relevant verses, and your destiny, may depend upon this information. You need to know! www.britam.org

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 04:50:29 PM »
British Israelism is both antisemitic and total bullcrap.

I see you haven't honestly studied the holy subject. There are indeed those who know the Israelite identity, the Hebrew roots, of the West (specifically the Anglo-Saxons) who are "anti-Semitic" - they give us all a bad name. But to throw out the baby with the bathwater would be like those who hate ALL Jews because of the ACLU swine.

Yair Davidiy and Rabbi Avraham Feld are both Israeli Orthodox Jews who embrace the Israelite identification of the Anglo-Saxons and white peoples of Northwestern Europe. They are certainly not anti-Semitic!

Herbert W. Armstrong, one of the greatest proponents of this biblical truth (that was prophesied to be known and grow in these latter days of civilization as we know it), was definitely not anti-Semitic and Mr. Armstrong knew practically every Israeli prime minister and many other Israeli officials, besides having plazas and monuments that honor him in Jerusalem.

Joseph Isn't Jewish!

Origins of Nations

Brit Am Israel

Are there any books that cover this stuff? I find it intresting. What do you think about people like me who believe we have to worship the old testement god and believe that those rules still apply yet still believs in yashua but does not celebrate pagan holidays like christmas or easter ?

"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

yephora

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 05:42:09 PM »
"Mr. Armstrong knew practically every Israeli prime minister and many other Israeli officials, besides having plazas and monuments that honor him in Jerusalem."

Pseudo-Christian cult leader Herbert W. Armstrong had to stuff lots of money into the right Israeli pockets to get those self-congratulatory plazas and monuments built for him. Don't be so naive.

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 05:52:33 PM »
If you believe you are from Menashe, then why don't you convert back to Judaism.

I'm convinced I am from Menashe and that I have returned to the biblical Sabbath, festivals and dietary laws as Herbert W. Armstrong taught. We do not consider Judaism the answer and see from Zechariah that the Jewish religious leaders need to repent.

Those illegitimate INDIANS pretending to be from Menashe (without bearing a single birthmark of fulfilled biblical prophecy concerning Joseph) are CONVERTS to Judaism. If that's what they want (and a better material life in the Western world), that's their prerogative - but they're not Menashe.

ALL Israelities are Jewish, not just those from Judah.

Not so according to the Bible, which is what I go by. However, all Jews are Israelites but not all Israelites are Jews. Just like all Californians are Americans but not all Americans are Californians.

Mordechai is called The Jew in The Book of Esther even though he is clearly from The Tribe of Binyamin.

Yes, Mordachai is called a Jew because he's from the southern Kingdom of Judah, which Benjamin allied itself with - not the Northern Ten-Tribed Kingdom of Israel, capital Samaria.

You will never find a single place in Scripture where Joseph is called Jewish or Ephraim or Menashe. We remain unique tribes - just as ordained.

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2006, 06:02:36 PM »
"Mr. Armstrong knew practically every Israeli prime minister and many other Israeli officials, besides having plazas and monuments that honor him in Jerusalem."

Pseudo-Christian cult leader Herbert W. Armstrong had to stuff lots of money into the right Israeli pockets to get those self-congratulatory plazas and monuments built for him. Don't be so naive.

It is naive at best to slander Mr. Armstrong as a "pseudo-Christian cult leader" as that is usually only what the traditional "Christians" say who hated him for exposing the pagan origins of their Roman Catholic hollow days and SUNday, besides telling them they're supposed to be keeping the biblical festivals that the whole world will under King Messiah.

I am not naive as to deny there are too many Israelis who are cheap and prostitute themselves and their country, but I also don't deny that Herbert W. Armstrong would not want such monuments and plazas in his HONOR if they were at his expense (in every sense of the word). IF you knew what close relationships he actually had with the likes of Mayor Teddy Kollek, and Hebrew University and prominent archaeologists who led the Jerusalem Dig in the City of David, you would be more careful with your assumptions. Mr. Armstrong was also presented with a David fighting Goliath sculpture by that famous Israeli (whose name I can't remember now) by Teddy Kollek, acknowledging during the dinner in Mr. Armstrong's HONOR in Jerusalem, that the Israelis knew he considered himself a descendant of King David (and was through the British Royal Family).

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2006, 06:10:53 PM »

Joseph Isn't Jewish!

Origins of Nations

Brit Am Israel

Are there any books that cover this stuff? I find it intresting.

Some of those links are articles and some are actual booklets/books.

What do you think about people like me who believe we have to worship the old testement G-d and believe that those rules still apply yet still believs in yashua but does not celebrate pagan holidays like christmas or easter ?

The Bible teaches against baptized paganism, which is why I also don't celebrate Christmas or Easter either (not since I discovered this truth), and it teaches the whole world will ultimately keep the biblical festivals - not just our Jewish brethren - as Herbert W. Armstrong taught and angered those stuck in the muck of the Babylonian Mystery religion of TRADITIONAL "Christianity." For the record, those who agree with Mr. Armstrong are not "Messianic" or associated in any way with the so-called "Jews for Jesus."

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2006, 07:01:38 PM »
Dear YM,

When you say that DBA should convert back to Judaism do you mean that if someone (born a gentile) converts to Judaism, then lapses into Christianity, they have to undergo the formal conversion process again?

ftfl

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2006, 12:38:19 PM »
I would presume that David believes that Jesus was the messiah, that would explain his being a christian. Like I am, rather than a "standard" (can't think of a better word here) Jew.

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2006, 04:34:47 PM »
First Jews were called Hebrews.

Any descendant of Eber or Ivri was a Hebrew. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were Hebrews. None of them were ethnically, tribally Jews.

Then after Jacob became Israel, we became Israelites. Now the entire House of Israel is called Jews. Jew and Israelite is the same thing. Any real Israelite is also a Jew.

After Jacob all of his descendants - from his twelve sons, not just Judah - are known collectively as ISRAELITES, not Jews.

The first time in the Bible the word Jews is used it pictures the Northern Kingdom of ISRAEL (10 Tribes - capital Samaria) allied with Syria AGAINST the Southern Kingdom of Judah (Jews). 2 Chronicles 16:6 Israel at war with the Jews. Two totally separate kingdoms, capitals and different tribes.

You are not an Israelite because for a Lost Tribe to be Jewish again, they have to convert back. A convert to Judaism can't remain a Christian.

I know a convert to the religion of Judaism can't remain a Christian. I also know that tribal origins, our ethnicity, remain regardless of religion. Religion has nothing to do with race or tribal origins. That's why you have Indians and Africans who are CONVERTS to Judaism, but they're not ethnic Israelites. Those ethnic Israelites dancing around the Golden Calf didn't stop being ethnic Israelites.

What makes you any better than "The Black Hebros"?

They're liars and don't bear a single biblical birthmark of fulfilled prophecy, just like the Ethiopians and the so-called "B'nai Menashe." However, the BIRTHRIGHT BLESSING of Joseph, a world leader and feeder, was given to the Anglo-Saxons and our G-d-given power and prosperity, as prophesied, reached to the ends of the Earth. Joseph, neither Ephraim (British) or Menashe (USA) - sharing a unique brother relationship in history - are impoverished people in Gentile countries looking for a way out and finding it by converting to Judaism.

Israel and Judah Must Get House in Order Before King Messiah Arrives
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 04:37:04 PM by David Ben-Ariel »

yephora

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2006, 05:48:38 PM »
David Ben-Ariel wrote: “It is naive at best to slander Mr. Armstrong as a "pseudo-Christian cult leader...” “

and then “... (H.W. Armstrong) considered himself a descendant of King David . . . ”

LOL. I rest my case.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2006, 06:45:55 PM »
Yaakov and David, I think you are clinging to semantics which makes it harder to clear your positions. According to Judaism Abraham was the first Jew, he was taught the Torah law by God or by a forefather. The Torah had been forgotten during the enslavement in Egypt until it was written and handed over to the Israelites at mt Sinai. Judaism is just a name that was given later to this religion, since the Jews (people of Judea) were the only people who still had been observing it. Therefore Jews don't distinct the old Israelite religion from Judaism.
Whereas it seems David ben Ariel does. However by the time of Jesus the Lost tribes were long lost (whatever lest of them had completely left the Israelite-Jewish religion and assimilated).

They're liars and don't bear a single biblical birthmark of fulfilled prophecy, just like the Ethiopians and the so-called "B'nai Menashe." However, the BIRTHRIGHT BLESSING of Joseph, a world leader and feeder, was given to the Anglo-Saxons and our G-d-given power and prosperity, as prophesied, reached to the ends of the Earth. Joseph, neither Ephraim (British) or Menashe (USA) - sharing a unique brother relationship in history - are impoverished people in Gentile countries looking for a way out and finding it by converting to Judaism.
Israel and Judah Must Get House in Order Before King Messiah Arrives

How is it possible that Ephraim are british and Menashe are Americans, weren't they the same anglo-saxon people ?

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2006, 11:07:07 PM »
Ethnic doesn't mean anything.

In the long run, spiritually speaking, you're right. After all, we can all trace our roots back to THE DUST. However, the Bible is an ethno-centric Book with a meaning and purpose, as God has chosen all TWELVE TRIBES - not just the Jews - to ultimately become His Servant Nation, His Light to All Nations.

If you left The Jewish People, you're not Jewish anymore.

The Bible refers to Am ISRAEL - not merely Shevet Yehudah. Klal Yisrael is all TWELVE TRIBES - and only a relatively small portion of those Israelite peoples are Jewish, ethnically speaking.

I'm sure you can't trace your matrilineal descent to Israel.

Very few can, eh? Even as Jews go by traditions that they're ethnically Jewish, although Jews prefer to focus on the RELIGION of Judaism than the Tribe of Judah or Southern Kingdom of Judah (with its coalition of Jews, Levites and Benyamin) - since they also can't prove their descent - those who understand and embrace the Hebrew roots, the Israelite origins of the West, specifically Joseph as the Anglo-Saxons claim descent as we ALONE (not Indian or African CONVERTS to Judaism) bear the unique biblical birthmarks of fulfilled prophecies as world leader and feeder.

As you know, Joseph and Judah (with all the tribes) are to increasingly become known and reconciled and reunited. Both Houses need to clean house, so to speak, so help us God, to return ever closer to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He says He will bring it to pass. I trust He is able.

For the record, if folks don't believe that Anglo-Saxons are JOES, I don't lose sleep over it, merely wish such would prayerfully consider it and if they live in Israel at least hear Yair Davidiy out or question Rabbi Avraham Feld about it in greater detail to your satisfaction. Regardless, it is because of this strong belief that I have that I support the "Right" in Israel as a staunch Christian Zionist. Other Christian Zionists who also believed in our Israelite identity, such as Orde Wingate for one, were mightily used of God to bless Judah and Eretz Yisrael.

I wish one and all Chag Hanukkah Sameach and hope folks join with Gershon Salomon and the Temple Mount Faithful for their noble demonstration - this Tuesday, if I remember correctly.

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2006, 11:13:42 PM »
David Ben-Ariel wrote: “It is naive at best to slander Mr. Armstrong as a "pseudo-Christian cult leader...” “

and then “... (H.W. Armstrong) considered himself a descendant of King David . . . ”

LOL. I rest my case.

The joke is on you. You have no case.

Herbert W. Armstrong, based upon the tradition that the British Royal Families descend from King David, rightly considered himself a scion of David, as do I since my ancestry goes back to the British and Scottish Royal Families from what I understand.

Those Jews who claim descent from King David also claim it by TRADITION.

Haille Selassie claimed descent from King David and Herbert W. Armstrong, instead of mocking it (even though we believe the vast majority of David's descendants are white, naturally as most Jews are white - even if that upsets some racists), acknowledged it when he met with the former emperor of Ethiopia like a proper gentleman. After all, it's recorded in Jeremiah a divine promise that King David's descendants would be as the stars and the grains of sand. That's more than a handful.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2007, 01:40:40 PM »
Yes since Fruit resides in Scotland it's true.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

NoahideGentile

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2007, 04:48:37 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised, Scotland is a great place. Its a shame those english satanist bastards colonized it for so many years
www.Snp.org

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2007, 04:55:50 PM »
Chaim says the lost tribes have completely gone extinct; they have completely assimilated over thousands of years. They do not exist, and speculation that they reside somewhere today, or are concentrated in one or more particular nations/races, is just plain silly.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2007, 07:21:20 PM »
Interesting theory, but G-d knows Europe's history couldn't be more anti-semetic.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2007, 08:02:37 PM »
Yes since Fruit resides in Scotland it's true.

???

It is wishful thinking but I can see why some people are so attracted to it.  When I read Herbert W. Armstrong's book I actually almost fell for it.  The only books I have ever thrown into the garbage bin outside were Armstrong's because they are spiritual pollution.  But maybe Davidy's Britam books have some credibility, I can't say, have never read them.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2007, 08:34:34 PM »

LOL. I rest my case.

The joke is on you. You have no case.

Herbert W. Armstrong, based upon the tradition that the British Royal Families descend from King David, rightly considered himself a scion of David, as do I since my ancestry goes back to the British and Scottish Royal Families from what I understand.

Those Jews who claim descent from King David also claim it by TRADITION.

Haille Selassie claimed descent from King David and Herbert W. Armstrong, instead of mocking it (even though we believe the vast majority of David's descendants are white, naturally as most Jews are white - even if that upsets some racists), acknowledged it when he met with the former emperor of Ethiopia like a proper gentleman. After all, it's recorded in Jeremiah a divine promise that King David's descendants would be as the stars and the grains of sand. That's more than a handful.

Iam sorry but Whites such the Irish call their country Ireland which comes from Eire which means land of the Aryans. Original Jews are not White but Caucasiod and ultametaly were small Meditternian Caucasiods called Arabids with minor Armeniod influnece their skin color was light brown or olive like the Arabs of today, to see how the original pure Jew look at the Mizharis. Ashkenazis have adopted alot of European blood. Lets take the Gypsies for example, their a Caucasiod race but dark skined race, but they lived alot in Europe and their original Indid features were gone by racial intermarriage with Europeans. Linguistic itself refutes British-Israelism theory, most Europeans speak Indo-European langauges and mostly are decendants of Japeith. Semitic blood is probably seen in some of the Southern Europeans.

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2007, 08:57:02 PM »
scots came from Scythians who drove away and subdue the  original inhabitants of scotlands the picts , and the name "scotland" is actually how they called the place the name "scot" as well share the same etymological root

those ppl was not jews , their name in hebrew was magog , their name in egyptians was magor ( branches of the same ppl mixed with the huns and called them selves first hungarians , and to this day the  native name of hungary is called "madyar" or "magyar")
while they and the greeks called them scythians as seen from their toponyms

their origin is Subartu(or Saparda) in mesopotamia , as it seems , and thats where the greeks wrote the "royal scythians" lived , so that would explain their mesopotamian link

all races living now in europe was connected with mesopotamians and turkey region at this time or another , so genetic links of ppl of europe with ppl who live there now wouldn't really matter for setting a link between them and jews

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2007, 10:27:50 AM »
I met the guy once who came up with this theory. He is an absolute lunatic.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana