Author Topic: Ask JTF For June 24 Broadcast  (Read 14130 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For June 24 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2007, 08:45:24 PM »
Shalom Chaim!!

What is your opinion about Miss Israel posing in a bikini for an ad for the Israeli Consulate?  Is it sexist?  Are you for that?

« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 08:53:18 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2007, 06:05:26 PM »
Chaim,

I thought your encounter with the affirmative-action "professor" was humorous, albeit quite depressing. In the spirit of the great Allen-T I'd like to hear another one of your affirmative-action encounters!

As always, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

All the best.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2007, 07:09:37 PM »
Chaim,

If you are not allowed into Israel before the next Israeli elections, G-d forbid, would you consider having certain trusted members of the Yamin Hamiti in Israel form a political party with you being the spokesman for the party from the U.S. Obviously it's not ideal, but maybe with all the teenagers you have there willing to flood Israel with flyers, the party could grab two seats. With a foot in the door, I'm sure those Knesset members could pull the strings neccesary to get you in, G-d willing. Is there anyone in our movement in Israel that's qualified to do this?

P.S. When you have a moment you can read some speculation from our posters (myself included) about your fascinating encounter with the Rebbe at: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=5865.0.

In, short my feeling is that the Rebbe was looking into your life and giving you strength for the challenges that lay ahead.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 03:08:01 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

tony6d2

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2007, 10:08:44 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Maybe you didn't quite get what I was saying. I know there is no biological reason for why the majority of the Black and Indian Hispanics are drek. I know that it is a choice that they make and that it is cultural and like always there are exceptions. I know there are exceptions. But I just want to make clear the distinction that is obvious to me between them and White hispanicsa and Spaniards who are obviously culturally superior. White Spaniards are Culturally similar to the Italians, Greeks and Jews therefore culturally superior. Do you agree? Toda Achi.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 09:27:32 PM by Tony6D2 (Americanus Ibericus Maximus) »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2007, 07:56:00 AM »
I'm posting this message on behalf of Yacov Menashe because he let me ask through Jimmy this week so my question would be at the top.

What do you think of Gentiles celebrating Labor Day? I know you think Jews shouldn't celebrate it. Do you support Gentiles celebrating it or are you against it because it is a Bolshevik holiday? Is it a real American holiday?

What do you think of the way most Americans celebrate Memorial Day (by having a barbecue and/or going to the beach)? Is this the proper way to celebrate it? Is it a celebration or is it supposed to be a day of mourning like the Israeli one?

All I do to celebrate any of the days I just mentioned is to just have a barbecue. But sometimes I don't even do that.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 03:22:05 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

newman

« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2007, 08:08:45 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

When the Kahanists come to power in Israel (may it be soon) will you bring jewish traitors to justice for all their various acts of treason and crimes against jewery over the years? I'm speaking in particular regard to those who gave away parts of biblical Israel, assaulted and threw jews from their homes, did nothing when jews had missiles reigning down on their fields and houses and most shamefull of all, gave controll of the Temple Mount to nazi sand apes (who are destroying all trace of jewish presence there as I write this) and denying jews their holy right to pray there. What are the proper Talmudic punnishments?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 08:13:32 AM by newman »

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2007, 10:20:02 AM »
Chaim,

If the US had not entered World War Two, and Germany had won in Europe, it seems likely they would have deified Hitler after his death.  I do NOT think America -- or at least the morally grounded America of 50 years ago -- would have recognized this cult as a religion, and afforded it constitutional protection. 

Is this what Islam is, the death cult of a departed mass murderer?  Is Islam a religion or an ideology?  Do you think Islam should be protected by the Establishment Clause and the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment?

Thank you Chaim,
Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2007, 01:34:34 PM »
hi chaim, i did not spot that islamic prophesy you mentioned last time, thanks its convinces that god is truely great.

my question is what is your opinion if there is a choice between the mother being killed ands the baby being born and surviving or the baby being aborted to save the mother. As i am pro life and think abortion is a murderous disgusating sin, i would like to know your opinion on this tricky situation....

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2007, 04:15:08 PM »
Dear Chaim,
Two weeks ago you answered my question about foreign aid - but now I have a slightly different question.  What about trade relations with the US and the EU?  Wouldn't those go down the drain if Jewish Ideals and Kahanist Ideals were applied in Israel?  Now, don't get me wrong, I support a transfer and I support Kahanism 110%, I just think this may be a problem that we will encounter.

Thanks as always,
Eitan

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2007, 10:06:13 PM »
Hi Chaim. I just wanted to tell you that not a day goes by that I don't wish I lived in Israel. I listen to Israeli music to try and improve my hebrew which is unfortunately super limited. Anyways, I was wondering if you could tell me which conservative talk show host is most worthwhile to listen to. I know you are probably going to tell me that they are all drek which is of course true, but I hope you can give me at least one name. Thank you so much Chaim and I hope we see each other in Israel soon.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2007, 07:51:55 AM »
Dear Chaim. What would be an ideal and righteous economic system, in your opinion? How would such a system balance the citizens' rights, and responsibilities? Could you describe in a few words the type of economic system you will be promoting once you come to power, G-d willing? From what I understand, you support the idea of the free market. Would there be any limitations on the "laissez-faire" principle, such as anti-monopoly laws? Would free enterprise be consistent with implementing social justice, as demanded by Judaism? Do you believe in equal economic opportunities in accordance with the idea of meritocracy? Thank you.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 07:59:02 AM by Masha »

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2007, 09:03:39 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Not to sound racist, but how can you explain the fact that most blacks have wide noses and protruding jaws similar to apes? Maybe the Midrash is true which says that in Genesis  G-d turned Kain into a gorrilla. Doesn't this mean that they are close to apes? Let's be realistic. It's so obvious that many of them look simian.

P.S. You may call me ape for short if you'd like
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 10:32:57 AM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2007, 08:39:45 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope you had a great week and all is well.  This week I had a question for you about a breed of evil that seems to be growing in popularity, atheism.  I was looking through Barnes and Nobles a few weeks back and the shelves were packed with books supporting atheism.  I also saw a program a while ago about how many doctors and scientists are becoming atheists because they believe the laws of science do not support the notion of a G-d.  They actually are starting to believe that everything in this world can be explained through science and figured out by man.  They do not believe in a world to come and feel death is the end, an absolute finality.  Can anything be more depressing?  Another popular mantra the atheists have is that if a person believes in G-d, it is the burden of that person to prove G-d's existence beyond a shadow of any doubt.  They claim this can't be done.  You can't argue with these people as they have a ridiculous answer for every point you try to make.  I was wondering if you could help put this growing group of inhumanity in their place, as only Chaim can do.  Until next week, G-d willing, take care.

Ari 
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 08:42:33 PM by Ari »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2007, 11:57:32 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I know you probably heard that Hamas obtained the CIA documents that were given to Fatah by the U.S. and Israel and now they are giving Fatah more weapons and almost half a billion dollars. It's complete insanity!

Why isn't Fatah listed as a terrorist organization if they were behind almost every suicide attack in Israel? Perhaps U.S. and E.U. antisemitism is behind this with the attempt to destroy Israel?

Wanting to hear your thoughts,
jeffguy
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2007, 07:55:19 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Did you hear about Pipi wanting to put Jordanian PLO terrorists in Judea and Samaria?

I don't understand why Kikes like him so much - if they like him after this I hope they drop dead very soon.

Toda Achi