Author Topic: "Peace Now" again accuses me of inciting against Yitzchak Rabin  (Read 2469 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: "Peace Now" again accuses me of inciting against Yitzchak Rabin
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2009, 02:05:39 PM »
Hello again Dawn, this is off topic ........I just started reading a book called ' Countdown to Jerusalem ' and it's scary.

It talks about the rise of anti semitism, the left and Iran's growing threat to Israel.

If you have never read it, I suggest you buy one from a local book store. I am sure you will find the book very interesting.

Shalom - Elizabeth

Elizabeth? I thought it was Dox.  :laugh:

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2009, 03:00:48 PM »
Those videos are totally stupid and lies! They try to put Chaim and JTF in a dark light which will not work. There are thousands Kahanists and millions Zionists. They can't stop us. We are one big family and we will stand together. We will never be silent. 

:fist:  Kahane Chai

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2009, 03:23:30 PM »
the music is terrible as well

Yeah, what is that music?
Hawaii Five-0.
I'm slightly older than you.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 03:29:04 PM by David »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2009, 06:51:21 PM »
the music is terrible as well

Yeah, what is that music?
It's from the old Iron Sides TV show.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2009, 06:56:53 PM »
This is so funny... Everyone thinks it is a different background music... Hawaii Five O, Old Ironsides, sci-fi music... It must be like musical mann from heaven...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2009, 11:18:11 PM »
Hello again Dawn, this is off topic ........I just started reading a book called ' Countdown to Jerusalem ' and it's scary.

It talks about the rise of anti semitism, the left and Iran's growing threat to Israel.

If you have never read it, I suggest you buy one from a local book store. I am sure you will find the book very interesting.

Shalom - Elizabeth
Thanks Elizabeth! It really sounds scary, as if a fortune teller is writing what's going on NOW!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2009, 11:26:48 PM »
Must be crazy stoner music because obviously these freaks are on some strong dope.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2009, 11:35:33 PM »
"  Peace Now"   is beyond pathetic.     They are either totally clueless or extraordinarily evil.      "   Peace Now "  not only is a complete disaster for Israel but they represent Barack Hussein Obama's hideous agenda.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2009, 12:00:52 AM »

Shalom - Elizabeth

I am both         :dance:

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2009, 07:58:36 AM »

Shalom - Elizabeth

I am both         :dance:
You're not a dancing Rabbi, are you?