Author Topic: "Aryan Supremacy" is stupid  (Read 1242 times)

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
"Aryan Supremacy" is stupid
« on: September 24, 2009, 01:15:51 PM »
How can Aryans or Germanic tribes be supreme and above all other tribes? It seems like they were the opposite. Germanic tribes were viewed as barbarians in the Roman times while Romans, Greeks, Jews, and Egyptians were viewed as civilized. Doesn't make sense how somebody with a normal amount of historic knowledge can actually think that Aryan are supreme.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: "Aryan Supremacy" is stupid
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 01:45:35 PM »
How can Aryans or Germanic tribes be supreme and above all other tribes? It seems like they were the opposite. Germanic tribes were viewed as barbarians in the Roman times while Romans, Greeks, Jews, and Egyptians were viewed as civilized. Doesn't make sense how somebody with a normal amount of historic knowledge can actually think that Aryan are supreme.

They are Meshugga Nuts!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 01:47:26 PM »

They are Meshugga Nuts!

Crazy, too.  :P

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 02:01:15 PM »
uhhh, there is no such thing as an Aryan (Unless you are speaking of Indo-Aryans).  PLEASE DONT USE THIS STUPID TERM!!!!!   (Id almost like it banned from the forum... but I am not a banning type)

This is a nonsence term invented by nutball mystic pagan worshiping retards, and has nothing to do with Germany or even Europe.

On a separate note, Germany, Austria, and Central Europe were a CRUCIAL part of our history.  Austria was an important part of cultural Europe during the renaisance, and Germany was extremely advanced (If not THE most advanced) country in the world during the industrial revolution, and had the highest literacy rate, until incompetent and evil politicians destroyed the country.  (Sound familiar?)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 02:11:00 PM »
uhhh, there is no such thing as an Aryan (Unless you are speaking of Indo-Aryans).  PLEASE DONT USE THIS STUPID TERM!!!!!   (Id almost like it banned from the forum... but I am not a banning type)

This is a nonsence term invented by nutball mystic pagan worshiping retards, and has nothing to do with Germany or even Europe.

On a separate note, Germany, Austria, and Central Europe were a CRUCIAL part of our history.  Austria was an important part of cultural Europe during the renaisance, and Germany was extremely advanced (If not THE most advanced) country in the world during the industrial revolution, and had the highest literacy rate, until incompetent and evil politicians destroyed the country.  (Sound familiar?)

I think you are giving too much credit to the politicians. If the people of Germany were so advanced then how did they allow the extermination of 6 million Jews to take place in their own country? For such advanced people they sure acted like barbarians.

This is what I was arguing about a long time ago... Being technologically advanced doesn't make people menschen.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2009, 02:16:29 PM »
Persians and upper caste Indians are generally Aryan descendants as are large portions of Europeans. It's not just people in Germany who had Aryan blood. While they left a lot of descendants in various nations, the Aryan people themselves are long gone, so I don't see them as being very relevant to anything today.

Furthermore ALL nations without the Bible as a moral influence tend toward evil and barbarism. The Romans were pretty barbaric themselves and had no room to talk about any other groups.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2009, 02:26:29 PM »

I think you are giving too much credit to the politicians. If the people of Germany were so advanced then how did they allow the extermination of 6 million Jews to take place in their own country? For such advanced people they sure acted like barbarians.

This is what I was arguing about a long time ago... Being technologically advanced doesn't make people menschen.

I agree, tech advances dont equal moral supremacy.

But I can say the same for any country.   If we are so advanced, why did we elect an immoral and evil leader like Obama?  Are we are all immoral and evil?  Obama got over 50% of the votes, Hitler never got more than 40%, and the economy was 1000x better in Nov, 2008 than it was in Feb of 1933)

Are we 15% more evil because of this?

The only difference between Obama and Hitler, is that Hitler got what he wanted.  Obama will probably never get what he wants, since he cant bypass the constitution the way Hitler did.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2009, 02:31:36 PM »
Persians and upper caste Indians are generally Aryan descendants as are large portions of Europeans. It's not just people in Germany who had Aryan blood. While they left a lot of descendants in various nations, the Aryan people themselves are long gone, so I don't see them as being very relevant to anything today.

Furthermore ALL nations without the Bible as a moral influence tend toward evil and barbarism. The Romans were pretty barbaric themselves and had no room to talk about any other groups.

Yes you are right.

And yes, Im aware that the Aryan people probably originated in Northern Iran, I think in a city called Aria or something like that, before they migrated down to India (I hope Hindu Nationalist doesnt read this part :) ).  But again, this has NOTHING to do with the stupid pagan nonsence that was an intergal part of Naziism.  THe germans were just a hidgepodge of races like any other European country... they were a mix of Germanic, French, Slavic, Ashkanazi, etc etc... and had very little of this 'Aryan' people.  I think using this term in the way the Nazis wanted it to be used, makes us look stupid.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2009, 02:42:37 PM »
Aryan Supremacy is the most stupid thing! sHitler is the best example with his Nazism. His views how a German has to look like was totally stupid. He who created this "Aryan type" wasn't even "Aryan".

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2009, 02:44:30 PM »

He meant "Aryan" in the sense that Pedofront uses it. I don't think he actually meant that he believes in the concept today.

Offline kippeveer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2009, 03:54:15 PM »
A.S. is a disgrace to the so called white race and so are all nazi-like organisations. I am a "white" but I certainly don't believe in any kind of racial supremacy, that's [censored].
De profundis clame ad te Domine

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2009, 07:32:59 AM »
Aryan Supremacy is the most stupid thing! sHitler is the best example with his Nazism. His views how a German has to look like was totally stupid. He who created this "Aryan type" wasn't even "Aryan".

Hitler had the appearance of a qurananimal which he wanted to be
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03