Author Topic: If you is black...  (Read 10884 times)

admin

If you is black...
« on: April 17, 2007, 01:36:10 AM »
you is kings and queens. HMMMMMMM UMMMMMMM!

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Re: If you is black...
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 01:42:01 AM »

you is also able to gets you a edjumication by sayin the Jewman is oppressin you

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 11:13:17 AM »
Right. That's why there are so many vicious civil wars going on in Africa. They ALL wants to be kings and queens. HMMM HMMM.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Imerica

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 06:17:51 AM »
Why am I even here. This is pure ignorance if I've ever seen it. You all talk about Al Sharpton making fun of Jews but then do the same thing when you 'try' to imitate black people with the stereotypes you repeat. How are you helping?

Imerica

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 06:22:35 AM »

you is also able to gets you a edjumication by sayin the Jewman is oppressin you

What is this? The KKK site? You guys say you know that MOST of black America is committing crimes but I'm so happy that I  can say that all of the Jewish people I've met in my life have never treated blacks like you are treating blacks. I've actually never HEARD of a Jewish person who hated blacks, until I ran across Chaim's videos.

I don't blame the white man, the Jewish man or anyone for the things I didn't obtain in my life. I am doing the best I can with what I have and I'm seeking my own education through grants and a student loan. I don't think you're contributing to my Associate Degree, nor will you be funding my Bachelor degree. The Jewish man hasn't opressed me, no more than the white man has.

You all need to stop this childishness.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 07:46:06 AM »
What is this? The KKK site? You guys say you know that MOST of black America is committing crimes but I'm so happy that I  can say that all of the Jewish people I've met in my life have never treated blacks like you are treating blacks. I've actually never HEARD of a Jewish person who hated blacks, until I ran across Chaim's videos.

I don't blame the white man, the Jewish man or anyone for the things I didn't obtain in my life. I am doing the best I can with what I have and I'm seeking my own education through grants and a student loan. I don't think you're contributing to my Associate Degree, nor will you be funding my Bachelor degree. The Jewish man hasn't opressed me, no more than the white man has.

There's nothing particularly unique about studying and working to pay off the loans.  I know a fellow who graduated with a degree in computer science who is still flipping burgers because he is more expensive to hire than an Asian immigrant-equivalent.  In fact if I could have done anything in my life differently I would not have gone to college but would have become a delinquent instead.  Then at least I might have had some fun in my life before I died.

Have you ever read the Isis Papers?
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Allen-T

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2007, 08:42:37 AM »

Most people hate blacks, they just don't say it in public. Chaim does[their behavior, not racially] and deserves credit for doing so. Also, this is an open forum, not everybody here represents the organisations ideals. Chaim himself has said that it is unfortunate that there are people here who believe blacks are racially inferior.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2007, 09:57:39 AM »

Most people hate blacks, they just don't say it in public. Chaim does[their behavior, not racially] and deserves credit for doing so. Also, this is an open forum, not everybody here represents the organisations ideals. Chaim himself has said that it is unfortunate that there are people here who believe blacks are racially inferior.

Funny how no one except me talks about how some whites, particularly women, actually behave as if (even if they don't consciously recognize they are doing it) they believe blacks are SUPERIOR.

A young English guy said to me in school many years ago that he thought black men were superior.

Lots of white girls act that way.

People just couldn't care less.

The barbarians are tearing down the European civilizations.  But this time it is a consensual, sexual invasion initiated by white females as opposed to militaristic unwelcome invasion initiated by males, as in the past.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Imerica

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2007, 01:08:23 PM »

Chaim believes that blacks are racially inferior when he calls us monkeys, that's more than self-explanitory.

And I have a couple of questions for anyone who'd like to answer it. How do you know that blacks are evil (in general)? Are you speaking of just most of the blacks that YOU know or are you just taking a guess?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2007, 01:45:01 PM »
Well, you are taking jokes too seriously.  Black comedians make fun at white people all the time and you don't hear us complaining about it so what's wrong with making some black jokes here and there?  It's funny to make fun of people  ;D.  Chaim likes to make Black jokes since no one else has the guts to do them.  Why you saying I hate blacks?  I got no problem with them.  I got no problem with righteous blacks and wish them all the best.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 01:49:44 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Imerica

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2007, 01:49:36 PM »
Well, you are taking jokes too seriously.  Black comedians make fun at white people all the time and you don't hear us complaining about it so what's wrong with making some black jokes here and there?  It's funny to make fun of people  ;D.
They are comedians. Chaim is saying all of the things he says out of hate. I'm partial to white comedians speaking like black people, and making actual jokes about black people and think they're hilarious because they don't HATE anyone, they're making jokes, that's what they get paid for.

Chaim and others like you say these things because it makes you angry that some people in the black community are evil. You don't say these things to be funny. You actually believe the words that are coming out of your mouth. That's the difference between Chaim and Lisa Lampanelli.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2007, 01:54:53 PM »
Chaim said on his shows that he doesn't hate all blacks, he just hates the evil ones who happen to be the majority (Yes, they are the majority if most support Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton).  I'm not into the black thing, I'm just into the Kahanist religious aspect of the movement.   
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 02:00:02 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Imerica

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2007, 01:57:30 PM »
Chaim said on his shows that he doesn't hate all blacks, he just hates the evil ones who happen to be the majority (Yes, they are the majority if most support Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton).  I'm not into the black thing, I'm just into the Kahanist religious aspect of the movement. 
Again, how does he know that the people following Al and Jesse are representative of the majority of African Americans? How do you know? Would I be correct in assuming that the majority of Jewish people in America hates blacks, in general? Or would that be an unfair assumption?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2007, 02:01:07 PM »
Well, there are black Jews (especially in Israel) so Jews by definition can't hate a racial group.  Chaim sites polls to prove his point.  How do you know they aren't the majority?

Imerica

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2007, 02:13:09 PM »
Well, there are black Jews (especially in Israel) so Jews by definition can't hate a racial group.  Chaim sites polls to prove his point.  How do you know they aren't the majority?
I tend to think on a different plane than you and Chaim. Of course there are black Jews. I knew that.
And I will ask you again...how is it that you know that the majority of blacks in America hate Jews, are evil, rape, kill, do drugs?

To answer your question I don't see evil in one person, or a few people and then use them as a template to judge their entire race because I haven't met every white person or Jewish person in the world. There are just too many of each race to say "THE MAJORITY OF (insert race here) ARE EVIL!" Like I said, would you like me to apply that to your faith, religion, or race?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2007, 02:21:01 PM »
Yes, you are right.  If most Jews were evil criminals and degenerates whose fathers abandon their families then you could assume that most are evil.  It is simple logic. 

Imerica

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2007, 02:25:33 PM »
I'm asking you if I assumed it without knowing that it was true would that be fair? You don't know how many black fathers are in the home with their families or even in their children's lives because you haven't visited every black household in America. How would you know unless you did the foot work to find it out yourself?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2007, 02:44:20 PM »
Well, we have statistics and polls to show these things.  How do you know that the world is round without going into space and seeing it for yourself.   ;D

Imerica

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2007, 02:52:37 PM »
There aren't polls that say that the Majority of blacks are comitting crimes. LOL In essence you'd actually be saying that the white, or other cultures who commit the same crimes are being let off easy because they don't do it as much. I thought that evil was evil, no matter how much  or little a crime is comitted. Apparently there is a scale by which you measure evil, huh?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2007, 03:21:08 PM »
Nearly half of inmates are black while they only make up only 12 percent of the population.  Personally, I think most blacks are criminals since they like to take a lot of drugs and beat their women but most don't get caught.  I need to find a good poll to prove that though so you are right.  So far I only saw a poll that 20% are felons.

Imerica

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2007, 03:29:35 PM »
ALL Black men don't abuse women. I've been with my husband since high school and he's never laid a hand on me. He dosen't drink , or do drugs either. You need to calm down a little with the generalizations.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2007, 05:40:32 PM »
I am glad that your husband doesn't beat you or take drugs. He should be set up as an example. But he is in the vast minority of black men. Read the "Color of Crime" and the stats on how many blacks are borned without a father" It is shameful. Unfortunately blacks cannot be shamed by their behavior. We only post what we see. Take it or leave it that is the truth.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2007, 08:48:19 PM »
Thats the thing though 99 percent of black men do not want to be the right example for blacks
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2007, 10:58:21 PM »
you is wack  uh huh
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2007, 08:54:40 AM »
If you is [email protected] BACK!

If you is Brown........Stick Around!

But, if you is WHITE............you is AAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL
RRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT!