Author Topic: Why did sharon enter al aqsa in 2000 octobar the first?  (Read 4981 times)

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
Why did sharon enter al aqsa in 2000 octobar the first?
« on: October 01, 2009, 12:38:15 PM »
Was just wondering, anyone? since it led to the breakthrough of the aqsa's intifada as they call it, and the death of many ...
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Why did sharon enter al aqsa in 2000 octobar the first?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 02:51:44 PM »
Are you saying a Jew should not be granted permission to visit the temple mount ?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 02:54:06 PM »
Madmarv,

Why do you call it AlAqsa? That is the Arabic name for the Temple Mount, the site of the Jewish Holy Temple for over 2000 years. Every Jew should be able to visit the mount yet the Arabs throw rocks and incite against Jews every day. We should remove the 'AlAqsa' from the mount and kick the arab butt off the land...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 02:55:58 PM »
Madmarv,

Why do you call it AlAqsa? That is the Arabic name for the Temple Mount, the site of the Jewish Holy Temple for over 2000 years. Every Jew should be able to visit the mount yet the Arabs throw rocks and incite against Jews every day. We should remove the 'AlAqsa' from the mount and kick the arab butt off the land...

MadMarv is an Arab

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 02:56:47 PM »
Re:
Why did sharon enter al aqsa in 2000 octobar the first?

Why did the Arabs use that event as an excuse to murder and maim thousands of Jews?

"Was just wondering" since it led to aqsa intifada as they call it, and the murder of many Jews in restaurants,
buses, and other public places...

Also, why is the entry of a Jew to Temple Mount a reason to begin blowing up pizza shops and public buses and murdering thousands of Jews?    Is that somehow justified because a Jew walked on a holy religious site?

"Was just wondering."

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 02:58:20 PM »
Also, why does there have to be an explanation for "Why" a Jew enters Judaism's holiest site?

Also wondering that.    Do the Arabs give a written explanation for why they visit the al aqsa mosque any time someone arrives?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 03:00:49 PM »
Seems like madmarv had completed his conversion.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 03:29:39 PM »
The Temple Mount should be only Jewish! NO MOSQUE! Time to remove it

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2009, 03:43:04 PM »
I'm asking this because I simply don't know, I didn't know the location of al-aqsa is also the location of a holy jewish temple.
I agree that there shouldn't be a "Reason" why would anyone step into a holy place, if this was a church for example, he would be more than welcomed, everyone is welcomed in a church regardless of who he are.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2009, 03:46:47 PM »
Seems like madmarv had completed his conversion.

I resent that. You have no idea how much I truely hate Islam. You have no idea :-) if anything I'd be the last person in the world who would even consider that option.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2009, 03:47:50 PM »
I'm asking this because I simply don't know, I didn't know the location of al-aqsa is also the location of a holy jewish temple.
I agree that there shouldn't be a "Reason" why would anyone step into a holy place, if this was a church for example, he would be more than welcomed, everyone is welcomed in a church regardless of who he are.

You miss the point... It is outrageous that a Jew is not allowed at the most holy spot in Jewish religion. It was taken over by the Muslims and now it is returned to Israel, yet the arabs are not acting properly and are not allowing Jews access. We should remove them from the land...

I hope that you are just not informed on this issue and can learn... Do some research on it...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2009, 03:49:44 PM »

As much as I would LOVE seeing this, but I don't think this is "politically" correct :)
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2009, 03:54:28 PM »

As much as I would LOVE seeing this, but I don't think this is "politically" correct :)

A lot things are not political correct or even kosher. But we (I) would do everything what is necessary to do things.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2009, 03:56:54 PM »

You miss the point... It is outrageous that a Jew is not allowed at the most holy spot in Jewish religion. It was taken over by the Muslims and now it is returned to Israel, yet the arabs are not acting properly and are not allowing Jews access. We should remove them from the land...

I hope that you are just not informed on this issue and can learn... Do some research on it...

Yes I know. Our arabic television shows only one side of the story. Life has tought me that in ANY situation there are always atleast 2 sides. So, now I know your side of the story.
What I think about it, or what anyone think about it, is kindof useless, muslims are ignorant little maggots. They believe in a pedophile fake horny prophet. What else can we say? they don't care about your holy temple, they simple don't. But what I believe should be done is, both jews and muslims should be able to visit their own holy place together, but for that to happen is very improbable, the extremism of Islam forbids such compassion and understanding to happen, shamefully.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2009, 03:58:27 PM »
Madmarv isn't Muslim he's Christian
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2009, 04:02:57 PM »

A lot things are not political correct or even kosher. But we (I) would do everything what is necessary to do things.

That's a bit selfish the way I see it. :)
Sometimes the way you see things are not fair for the rest of us.
If you removed al-aqsa, dunno, demolished it or something, (which I would love to see it, I would to see mecca nuked as well), would cause a great anger in the muslim world and will 99.99% be a breakthrough to the next great world war. We don't want that. And it is not right to do so as well, you can't just do such thing, people still believe in Islam, many of them do. Whether you like it or not, that's a problem, and this problem must be solved first BEFORE we start demolishing down those mosques. Get rid of Islam, the damn ideology, then trust me, nobody would care if you destroy all the mosques in the world. I know, seems like mission impossible, but that's the right thing to do :) killing a muslim for example, will not make anyone lose faith in Islam, actually in the oposite. Same with destroying their mosques.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2009, 04:23:23 PM »

If you removed al-aqsa, dunno, demolished it or something, (which I would love to see it, I would to see mecca nuked as well), would cause a great anger in the muslim world and will 99.99% be a breakthrough to the next great world war. We don't want that. And it is not right to do so as well, you can't just do such thing, people still believe in Islam, many of them do. Whether you like it or not, that's a problem, and this problem must be solved first BEFORE we start demolishing down those mosques. Get rid of Islam, the damn ideology, then trust me, nobody would care if you destroy all the mosques in the world. I know, seems like mission impossible, but that's the right thing to do :) killing a muslim for example, will not make anyone lose faith in Islam, actually in the oposite. Same with destroying their mosques.

That's your point of view.

I would do everything to protect Jews against their enemies! EVERYTHING! Everything is legitimate to protect Jews and fight Islam!

If it will make boom in Israel then it will make boom here! If someone kill a Jew then they will feel the response.

NEVER AGAIN! And I mean it! And if the last thing would be bombings or killing.

I am a Kahanist and I am proud of it! Kahane Chai

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 04:26:41 PM »

That's your point of view.

I would do everything to protect Jews against their enemies! EVERYTHING! Everything is legitimate to protect Jews and fight Islam!

If it will make boom in Israel then it will make boom here! If someone kill a Jew then they will feel the response.

NEVER AGAIN! And I mean it! And if the last thing would be bombings or killing.

I am a Kahanist and I am proud of it! Kahane Chai

You would not do anything

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2009, 04:29:12 PM »
Well Marv, you live in Israel, you speak English and Hebrew, and you have free access to the web. So I just don't believe you when you say you didn't know that the al aqsa mosque sits on the temple mount. Where did you think the temple mount is ?

The way you phrased your questions gives clear indication you are biased against the Jews. You know, it is possible to hate both Muslims and Jews, but I guess you know that already.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2009, 04:30:13 PM »
To be honest, I wouldn't want to be responsible for world war 3 lol. I don't like the way you said "I would do anything to protect a jew and fight a muslim" that sounds very racist. I would rather say: "I would do anything to protect a human life, and help get rid of the Islamic demonic Ideology".
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2009, 04:34:09 PM »
Well Marv, you live in Israel, you speak English and Hebrew, and you have free access to the web. So I just don't believe you when you say you didn't know that the al aqsa mosque sits on the temple mount. Where did you think the temple mount is ?

The way you phrased your questions gives clear indication you are biased against the Jews. You know, it is possible to hate both Muslims and Jews, but I guess you know that already.

You are very wrong. I don't hate neither jews or muslims, that's the difference between us. I wouldn't treat a muslim more different than a jew, christian, hindu or buddhist. However, I hate Islam the ideology, that middle age dangerous ideology that is responsible for the brainwash of almost 1/3 of the world. I am not biased toward anything, specialy toward Islam. No, I don't know about the temple mount, sorry, never occurred to me to open up google and do a historical research about al-aqsa or jerusalim or anything like that. But now I know thanks to you so why all the fuzz...
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2009, 04:42:55 PM »
I say we give Marv the benefit of the doubt for now, but watch him closely. Marv, why do you not believe in taking any action to stop the terrorists?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2009, 04:44:59 PM »

You are very wrong. I don't hate neither jews or muslims, that's the difference between us. I wouldn't treat a muslim more different than a jew, christian, hindu or buddhist. However, I hate Islam the ideology, that middle age dangerous ideology that is responsible for the brainwash of almost 1/3 of the world. I am not biased toward anything, specialy toward Islam. No, I don't know about the temple mount, sorry, never occurred to me to open up google and do a historical research about al-aqsa or jerusalim or anything like that. But now I know thanks to you so why all the fuzz...
I am no hater. But as a rational human being I wouldn't give equal treating to differnt people who have very different way of treating me.

And you don't strike me as a complete ignoramus. To live in Israel and not having a basic knowledge about the History of Jerusalem seems too unbelievable.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2009, 04:49:54 PM »
Madmarv is a decent guy
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2009, 04:54:26 PM »
ty mord <3

I say we give Marv the benefit of the doubt for now, but watch him closely. Marv, why do you not believe in taking any action to stop the terrorists?

How did you understand from whatever I said above that I am against taking action to stop terrorists? is bringing the aqsa down to rebuild the holy temple mount considered fighting the terrorists?
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.