Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 18, 2009  (Read 9079 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 18, 2009
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2009, 08:07:30 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I know nationalists always point out how many Jewish lives the "peace process" has cost, not to mention creation of Jewish refugees, endangering of Israel's security.  What is not mentioned is the fact that Israel's need to defend itself from a position of weakness leads to more Arab deaths and destruction of their properties and homes.

Without the destruction of Jewish Communities in Gaza, Operation Cast Lead would probably not have been necessary.  We keep hearing how many Arabs died in that opertation and that Israelis might be guilty of war crimes and should investigate.  Fine, investigate away.  Investigate the decision to withdraw from Gush Katif, investigate the decision to let Hamas take over Gaza.  Similarly I would guess that more Arabs died in the Yom Kippur War than would have been the case if Israel had struck preemptively and not let the war drag on.

Left wingers, Peace Now scum, and phony right wingers should be exposed as having much Arab blood on their hands as a result of the weakness they have imposed on Israel. 
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2009, 08:48:14 PM »
Hi Chaim,
   Did you happen to see this great series of videos of Rabbi Kahane at Brandeis:

AND   

In it, he mentions that the arabs in Israel should be shipped to Jordan. Didn't he believe that  Jordan was part of Israel?

Also, what was Rabbi Kahane's relationship with Irv Rubin and Mike Guzofsky? Did he hold them in high regard at one time? Did his opinion of them change?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 09:41:26 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2009, 09:28:14 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Shalom!

What do you think about Pakistan's recent military action against the Taliban terrorists in the South Waziristan province?  If they happen to capture or kill Osama Bin Laden, will it not be credited to Barack Obama?  Will it not help him to get re-elected because Osama was captured or killed "under his watch?"  Also what is your opinion about John Kerry saying that it is too early to send more US troops to Afganistan?

Thanks in advance

Christian Zionist
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2009, 12:37:29 AM »
Dear Chaim,
My history on Israel is minimal, but can you explain to me why the tolerant Jewish people are hated or so it would seem , by muslims around the world, what have the Jewish people done that is so bad.I mean just the other day when the brave Geert Wilders won his case to overturn his ban in the UK and visit these shores a group of muslims were protesting at his visit and calling for the destruction of Israel.
Thank You

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2009, 02:03:02 AM »
I must have seen several questions on last week's ask JTF about the Nobel Peace prize.  If I had a penny for every time that was asked on last weeks ask JTF, I would be rich.  Even though it's old news, what do you think about the Octomom?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2009, 08:15:36 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim,

At various JTF accounts on ZooTube I have uploaded several different versions of my JTF video production exposing Joe Biden's admiration for Albanian Muslim Nazi KLA terrorist mass murderers in Kosovo. This video often gives rise to vigorous discussions in the comments section and is then frequently removed after cowardly Serb-hating, Jew-hating Albanian and Bosnian Muslim Nazis and their Western Bolshevik Leftist supporters flag it down.

Most recently I have received several PMs at one particular account from an Albanian Muslim Nazi ZooTube user who claimed, unsurprisingly and rather predictably, that the Joe Biden Exposed video is supposedly "nothing but Zionist propaganda". He then argued fiercely and belligerently that "there was no substantial or genuine evidence" to prove that horrific, illegal organ harvesting had taken place in the Kosovo province of Serbia and Albania on well over 1,300 Serb teenage civilian captives kidnapped for that purpose by the Albanian Muslim Nazi terrorist drug-dealing mass murderers known as the KLA.

Futhermore, this Muslim Nazi Albanian stated rather predictably that "Madeleine Albright is a Zionist Jew and was part of a Jewish Zionist conspiracy that favors the Muslim state of Kosovo" for reasons he did not specify but that "the bombing of Serbia had partly served a purpose to that end".

He then openly bragged that he has many Croat and Bosnian Muslim friends and that steadily over the last couple of years they have been infiltrating dozens of pro-Israeli/Zionist and conservative pro-American discussion forums and blogs on the internet by pretending to be staunchly pro-Jewish/pro-Israel and pro-American. He bragged that by using this strategy, eventually the Albanians, Bosnian Muslims and  Croats will corrupt and destroy these Jewish organizations from within. This Albanian Muslim Nazi piece of garbage bragged that he and his Croat and Bosnian muslim allies "have already infiltrated the Zionist JTF" in this way and that "before long your Zionist JTF will collapse from within". I do not believe his boasts are a mere bluff based on the evidence I have already seen.

This Albanian Muslim Nazi has since closed his ZooTube account and I would like your opinion on this infiltration strategy of the Albanians, Bosnian Muslims and Croats and what precautions we at JTF have taken to deal with this strategy.

I believe that your wise analysis of the facts will enable us to educate Ask JTF listeners unfamiliar with the particular subject of Albanian Muslim Nazi vivisection of over 1,300 Serb teenagers while still alive - a horrific crime attesting to the true evils of the drug-dealing, terrorist KLA. As you know, the KLA is allied with every major Muslim Nazi terrorist enemy of Israel all over the world and was trained by Osama bin Laden in the mid to late 90's with the full knowledge and supervision of the Clinton State Department and British Foreign Office.

Thank you brother Chaim for your time and consideration and as always I want to express my greatest appreciation to you for providing such fantastic commentary for my JTF videos on Zootube.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2009, 08:37:55 AM »
   I've been having a debate with members on the forum who surprisingly support legalization of medical marijuana. What do you think about the argument that terminally ill patients should be allowed to use it? It is far from the only drug available to help people relieve their pain but people claim that it does help them out. Is this just used as an excuse to try to legalize it or do you think this is legitimate?
   My concern is that anyone will be able to get themselves classified as individuals who need it and then if they choose to illegally smoke it in a public place, no one will be able to stop them because they will be able to sue for discrimination.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 04:08:01 PM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2009, 01:08:00 PM »
did you like ross perot?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2009, 04:19:00 PM »
Who do you think are the lesser of the two evils running for Mayor? Mike Bloomberg or Bill Thompson? Who do you plan on voting for?

Daniel

Offline Deletemyaccountplease

• New JTFer
  • *The land of the free and the home of the brave"
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2009, 06:00:34 PM »
 Rav Chaim,

I found those papers of my family which were needed during the WW2, it was needed because our population had to lead its national origin, because of that nazi laws about the Jews.  It says, that my origin is from a Jewish family from Poland. Which I haven't known before.
Should I look for a local Jewish center, or how could I know more about my Jewish identity?

Shalom,
Americalover
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 06:08:25 PM by Americalover »

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2009, 06:39:33 PM »
Shalom Chaim

the subject i'm gonna bring up was brought up in a previous thought but i think i should bring it up either way.
In a video pastor manning said that when black leaders take over the city that city will go to ruins.
He also said something that really got to me which was that if Bill Thompson wont eh elections this year the city would return to the days of Mayor Dinkins
(whom I know very little about because i'm too young to remember his days) . What I know is what you've mentioned about him in previous shows as being a disastrous mayor who under his control black criminals ran wild and crimes happened all over the place.  Do you believe that if infact Thomspon wins the mayoral race that the city would return the those days? Does this give us a huge reason to vote for Bloomberg?

thanks again , John