Author Topic: OMG Obama got the Nobel Prize for Peace  (Read 6549 times)

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
Re: OMG Obama got the Nobel Prize for Peace
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2009, 10:26:42 AM »
For all he did, the late Pope John Paul II never got it.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2009, 10:50:32 AM »
The norwegians gave him the award because obama is in the process of destroying our super power status.

One other reason and it's been reported on Fox ...... they are putting the pressure on obama ( giving him the peace prize )so he will end the war on terror...if obama pulls out then the nrowegians will have favor in the muslim world and that mean cheap oil.

I despise those nazis! May G-d destroy them!

Shalom - Dox

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2009, 03:42:35 PM »
The norwegians gave him the award because obama is in the process of destroying our super power status.

One other reason and it's been reported on Fox ...... they are putting the pressure on obama ( giving him the peace prize )so he will end the war on terror...if obama pulls out then the nrowegians will have favor in the muslim world and that mean cheap oil.

I despise those nazis! May G-d destroy them!

Shalom - Dox

Not totally wrong Dox. I think there are parts of the Norwegian elite who think like this.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani