Author Topic: If "Whites" are superior why were they the most backward?  (Read 10162 times)

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
Re: If "Whites" are superior why were they the most backward?
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2009, 12:37:37 PM »
I take credit for what I, myself do. And such advancements as the alphabet and the wheel have existed within the "public domain" for thousands of years, so the issue of who invented what is largely moot. I saw some links to Wikipedia and the "Islamic Golden Age" and had to chuckle a bit since, by and large, the "Islamic Golden Age" is built upon the works of, ahem, the Greco-Roman world and the Orient (China, India and Persia).

:P
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2009, 12:51:15 PM »
Muslims invented the wheel? I'd like to see a link for that.  :::D

Yes Muslims invented it. Ramses was a Muslim.  :::D

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2009, 12:51:55 PM »
I hear the endless claims here that Whites are "superior"

Who says whites are superior?   That is a joke statement made by a site like StørmFrønt.  Perhaps you "posted in the wrong forum"

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2009, 12:53:16 PM »
I hear the endless claims here that Whites are "superior"

Who says whites are superior?   That is a joke statement made by a site like StørmFrønt.  Perhaps you "posted in the wrong forum"

He said he is a member of there forum as well

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2009, 02:03:23 PM »
The so-called muslamic golden age was an age of piracy of information from India and west. They pirated zero and maths from India and named it as "Al-Hindsa" which literally translates as "from the India" and they allowed the world to call it as Alzebra.

Also they pirated the medicinal knowledge from the Greece, so they called it as "Yunani" which literally translates as "from Greece".

They pirated the gunpowder from the leftovers of Mongol Empire of Ghengiz Khan over Arabia and used it against the west.

They pirated the block printing and paper from China, but in turn they could not learn the Gutenberg's printing almost since the modern age.

Here one thing is interesting that they pirated the Al-Hindsa and told others that it was the Al-Zebra. Then they get the so-called knowledge in trance from someone XXX and told others that it was from the Zebra-el. This may speak volumes.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2009, 02:06:49 PM »
I hear the endless claims here that Whites are "superior" in morals and science while non-Whites are inferior third world people etc, etc. If Whites are superior in morals and intelligence why is it that before 1500 AD they were the most barbaric, mass murdering savages on the face of the earth? When non-White Egyptians, Sumerians, Babylonians, Assyrians, Persians, Indians, Chinese, Aztecs, Incas, Mayas, etc were civilized, Europeans were in constant war with each other and burning their own scientists alive. They made no contributions to science or learning and it was the Muslims that caused the Renaissance by translating their books during the Islamic golden age. The Viking massacres, Inquisition, both world wars, white on white genocides, theft of three continents (North America, South America, and Australia), and colonialism means Whites are the inferior ones. This technological advantage that they gained is because of colonial exploitation and it will soon end. White nations have little growth economically while most non-White nations have about three times as much growth.

You clowns have the nerve to claim the Egyptians, Persians, Nubians, Sumerians, etc were White. When anyone objects to this you'll respond by saying "these people live in third world countries and have low IQs so how can they have been the founders of these civilizations?" My response to this is that they turned into third world countries after Whites colonized their land. My corresponding question is if Whites created these Ancient civilizations then why was Europe so backward before 1500AD?

You just forget that the ARAB tribes in the Arab Peninsula were the most filthy evildoers and primitive people ever! Except the Yemenites who also had some culture! But until today, the Arab Peninsula is cultural wasteland. They may build 1000 Burj Dubais and Nakheel Towers - this won't change the fact that they lack culture and history...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2009, 06:27:33 PM »
If there were no more other white people in the world I would have nothing to live for. I want to help other righteous causes such as helping Jews in Israel, etc. but preserving white people is extremely important to me. I think white people are coming under attack world wide in many, many ways and I will always struggle against the death that's trying to devour those I see as my kin.

THE biggest enemy of all righteous people is Islam. Islam must be fought until no Muslim is left unconverted to something less dangerous and OUT of Europe, Australia, and North America!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #107 on: October 13, 2009, 08:55:26 AM »
You know, I am SO SICK and tired of this crap. REally. White people are OPPRESSED, especially in america, where our nation has been raped, ravaged, pillaged by ILLEGAL MEXICANS, and black savages (no not all are) but look at the statistics, the 'superiority' of which you speak is called being CIVILIZED.

You ALSO might want to wake the HELL UP, it IS white people that the RACISM is directed AT, you really ARe a cold hearted individual. Whites and Jews are OPPRESSED and you just bring MORE pain. FU.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #108 on: October 13, 2009, 10:23:26 AM »
They may build 1000 Burj Dubais and Nakheel Towers

It's a status symbol imo, just like gold chains are with certain thuggish black gangs.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.