Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday October 25, 2009  (Read 9294 times)

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday October 25, 2009
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2009, 02:39:43 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

This is sort of a long post but please bear with me. I've been asking myself this question for some time now: how exactly did black culture become so incredibly degenerate, destructive, willfully-ignorant, and evil? I realize there are exceptions, like Julius Lester, for instance, but overall the culture really is diseased. It's a real taboo subject and it's completely impossible to bring this up in polite company without losing all of your credibility, and for this reason, I basically can only talk about it in my questions to you. I am a young man, just starting out in a professional field, and if anyone even found out that I held these views, I would have no chance at a career. So the only person I can ask is you. How did black culture get this way? I look at all the great cultures of the world, with all of the art and music and literature they have created, and then compare it to urban black culture, and I'm just dumbfounded. I've seen photos and movies of blacks from back in the 40s and 50s and they seemed a lot more classy, intelligent, and kind back then. Now they all seem to have a chip on their shoulder, and embrace a crime and drug loving culture of rap, and do nothing but criticize whites. It drives me crazy because I feel like traditional values are being eroded away by this toxic culture, and it seems like there's no way to stop it. You can't even speak about it without being branded a racist. How did this happen - and what can be done?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2009, 07:53:43 AM »
Hello Chaim,

do you ever speak with Pamela Geller? Maybe she can get you and Geert Wilders together to make a video of the 3 of you.
This will be encouraging for the people in the world.

Do there still work decent, islamhating people with the FBI, or are they all sick?

Lisa adds -- I know Pamela Geller.  If this is something you're interested in, I'll do my best to arrange something. 

I send some 2nd considerations via PM. It is just an idea I had, so no need to rush it.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 01:26:56 PM by RobertX9 »

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2009, 06:59:42 PM »
Dear Chaim,
What is the nature of the prohibition against shaving one's face with a razor? My brother is quite religious and I typically defer to him on all things Torah/Talmud related. He recently told me that every time I shave with my gilette I am committing a very serious averah - no different, he claimed, than eating 5 strips of bacon. I switched to shaving with an electric and I am not as satisfied with the results. Unfortunately my stubble is uneven and rather pathetic, so growing a beard is out of the question for me. Why are electric razors permitted? Have you ever grown a full beard? Is it a mitzvah to do so?
When you were in prison, how did this aspect of self-grooming affect your life? I imagine that prison authorities don't go handing out razors in maximum security facilities.
May Ha'Shem continue to bless you Chaim. Thank you for your wisdom and unparalleled charisma.
Gimatria

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2009, 11:09:10 PM »
Hello Chaim.

What are your thoughts on psychics? Do you really believe that some people have a special ability to read other people's minds, predict the future or even communicate with the dead? Famous psychics such as Sylvia Browne and John Edward have made millions off their "supernatural" abilities. Many desperate people come to them in hopes of finding information about their loved ones who have passed away. It's amazing how they will believe anything they say just because it makes them feel better.

Thank You.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2009, 12:16:22 AM »
Hello Chaim do you know anything about Bill Thompson is he worse or better than bloomberg? Thanks and GD bless

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2009, 12:21:00 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

A few weeks ago on an "  Ask JTF"   program,    you mentioned that in Judaism,     when the Messiah comes,    the Messiah will destroy the enemies of the Jewish people.     I have a two part question based on this Jewish belief:

1)  Is it mentioned in the Bible and/ or in any of the Rabbinic Commentary what method (s ) the Messiah will use to destroy the enemies of the Jewish people?

2)  According to Judaism,    what else will the Messiah do when he arrives?

Thanks as always,   eb22.    
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2009, 08:20:19 AM »
If there is one important lesson to teach us, what would it be?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2009, 08:24:39 AM »
two quick questions...nick griffin is NOW very pro israel anti islamici, would have let the banks fail, anti immigration, and claims to now have jewish members in the bnp...what is your opinion on them despite the fact he used to be a holocaust denyer..

2)  skin through this stroy and you will get the idea, BASICALLY A PRETTY WHITE GIRL HAS BEEN RAPED AND BRUTALLY ATTACKED BY A BLACK BF WHICh happens so often..so my question what do these white women see in these usualy ugly and uneducated human beings??

heres the link..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1221077/Katie-Piper-Acid-attack-victim-bravely-shows-face-disfigured-boyfriend-Daniel-Lynch.html

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2009, 09:52:29 AM »
Hi Chaim,

First, I would like to ask you to pray that I get a job in Israel for which I am applying.

Secondly, I have a question. I read on an Israeli forum that a far left Israeli organization B'Tselem has condemned the Goldstone report. This organization always takes the side of the arabs, and it is unprecendented for it to take the side of the Jews. Are we witnessing a sea-change in the Israeli public opinion? Are we seeing the first signs of a turn to the right?

Offline shmu

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2009, 12:30:26 PM »
Dear chaim: Can you tell me what you think of these illegal mexicans... I can t call them americans ....being protested by the neo nazis and calling them racists....I would say that in this case that they are both racists ,,,this was on the news in CANADA as a NEW story today Oct. 25.....there is so much worng with this supposed news story I cant seem to deciphere it on my own ...what is your take on it?

http://www.pe.com/localnews/riverside/stories/PE_News_Local_S_nazi27.35e62b8.html?ocp=27#slcgm_comments_anchor

thank you,

Shmu