Author Topic: Funny cartoon about Muslims  (Read 5060 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Funny cartoon about Muslims
« on: October 19, 2009, 08:56:51 PM »

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Funny cartoon about Muslims
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 09:02:18 PM »

Correct me if I am wrong but this cartoon seems to portray that main stream Muslims find the terrorist muslim to be offensive. Something I actually don't think is the case.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 07:31:05 PM »
For those who still believe that not all Muslims are terrorists:
1.   ....but all terrorists are muslims....and that's a fact.
2. If a usual claim by an average muslim that they do not support extremists, why is that there seems to be more and more of them, rather then less? Muslim terrorists could never be a sucessful movement unless it has support among the public? that is not some theory, but rather a clear rational way of thinking, no math or science involved.
3. no other religion clearly states that non-believers should be converted or killed....so what does that make the followers of Islam?

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 06:50:35 PM »
2. If a usual claim by an average muslim that they do not support extremists, why is that there seems to be more and more of them, rather then less? Muslim terrorists could never be a sucessful movement unless it has support among the public? that is not some theory, but rather a clear rational way of thinking, no math or science involved.
3. no other religion clearly states that non-believers should be converted or killed....so what does that make the followers of Islam?

actually it is not a fact the IRA (irish republican army) they are terrorists they are not muslim there are also a few neo nazi and white supremacist groups in the US they are not muslim

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 01:11:29 PM »

actually it is not a fact the IRA (irish republican army) they are terrorists they are not muslim there are also a few neo nazi and white supremacist groups in the US they are not muslim

Ok, let me rephrase that: not all muslims are terrorists, but 99.9% of terrorists are muslims.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2009, 08:44:34 PM »

I think Europe has there share of Nazi skinheads.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 05:39:23 PM »

I think Europe has there share of Nazi skinheads.

true, but how often do we see these hatred groups blowing up or cutting off heads of innocent people. In the past times, yes, they did do those things, but those days are long gone. I personally see these hatred groups mentioned above to be bunch of uneducated ignorants who are unable to think for themselves, but rather base their beliefs on fiction told to them by their KKK-loving parents.  Muslim terrorists and their followers still live in the past where anyone who is a non-muslim is a threat and should either be forcibly converted or not allowed to be alive. I would never say that I distrust all Arabs, but I can proudly say that I do not trust any follower of Islamic faith, which includes both of arabic and non-arabic ethnic background.

Offline pinoyjew

• Junior JTFer
  • ANUSIM ....i think its better
    • jtfphilippines.com
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2009, 01:46:02 AM »

Ok, let me rephrase that: not all muslims are terrorists, but 99.9% of terrorists are muslims.

u got it  :dance:
Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire