Author Topic: What draws people to Facebook, My Space........................  (Read 2971 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: What draws people to Facebook, My Space........................
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2009, 01:47:09 AM »
With FB, you don't have to put all your information down and you can set it on private.  And only accept invites from thouse you know.  Large network sites do help to plug.  I was able to plug the forum on the Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin page.  If you don't want your information out, don't have to give it out. Don't even have to use your full name use Initials if you want or privacy block.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: What draws people to Facebook, My Space........................
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2009, 04:34:17 AM »
The thing I did not like about Facebook, was that is would NOT let me delete my account, it would only "deactivate" the account. I had no pictures or personal info on there, but still, that's just not right!

I had the same thing. I only used facebook to send a message to a musical star. It said it would keep my account untill I wanted to use it again.
Upon the question to why I was abandoning the site I answered: facebook is for retards.