Author Topic: Israeli Officials Fear Effect of Gaza Garbage Strike  (Read 3910 times)

admin

Israeli Officials Fear Effect of Gaza Garbage Strike
« on: April 14, 2007, 11:04:26 PM »
Israeli Officials Fear Effect of Gaza Garbage Strike

(IsraelNN.com) Gaza is dirtier than usual these days, thanks to a municipal workers' strike that has seen garbage collectors, among others, staying off the job for nearly a week now. Workers are owed several months of back salary, and have not yet been paid by the Hamas-run Palestinian Authority.

Israeli officials expressed concern that Gaza's garbage could negatively affect the regional environment in the southern Negev, as mosquitoes and flies begin to thrive and multiply in the fetid conditions, exacerbated by the usual spring warming which encourages the spread of these pests. "Bad enough we have to put up with their Kassam missiles, but now they will be sending us their diseases as well," said one Negev regional official.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Israeli Officials Fear Effect of Gaza Garbage Strike
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 10:50:00 AM »
They should wall-in Gaza and let the muslims die of bubonic plague.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 11:16:11 AM »
Turn off the power. Cut off the water. End all telecommunication services. Stop delivery of all food, medicine, healthcare services. Close every crossing into Israel.
Get the mooozie parasite squatters off of Jewish land.
If a defensive wall must be built. it should be built with mooozie bones.

ftf

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 12:23:38 PM »
If we do what you are suggesting the place could end up in such a bad state that it would be impossible for the Jews to ever re-inhabit it.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 12:30:09 PM »
Turn off the power. Cut off the water. End all telecommunication services. Stop delivery of all food, medicine, healthcare services. Close every crossing into Israel.
If a defensive wall must be built. it should be built with mooozie bones.

I like it!! Pay them miserable Muslim animals to build the wall. Then do as you say cut off all vital services. Let them fend for themselves! Results they will be out of there in no time.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2007, 11:49:27 PM »
Remember, when the Zionists first started to resettle the land, it was very swampy.  If the Jews could clean it up in the 1800's, they certainly could clean it up now.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2007, 11:56:54 PM »
They should wall-in Gaza and let the muslims die of bubonic plague.

True words of wisdom Thunderbolt...thanks for making me laugh..  How true your words should be..  Of course Muck, I whole heartedly agree with what you say above as well. 

I'd only like to add that I wish Israel would place all of their IDF D-9 Dozers at the Northern border of Aza and continue to drive South in one long line, perhaps with some support by a fleet of Merkava 4 Main Battle Tanks, and push all of the trash, Muslims included, into the Sinai leaving one long large wall of rubbish separating Egypt from Eretz......  Build new..  Nice new beach towns with highrise condos etc..... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 12:14:56 AM »
Seems to me that covering up Gaza City with garbage, would be a major improvement!

What is a "garbage strike in Gaza" anyway?

I had always thought that "garbage strike" was the daily weather report there!

At last!  A truly xalesxinian cuisine!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 07:31:22 AM »
Massuh, now that made my day....  First thing to read that....   :)  Amen
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 08:10:31 AM »
Well, it is such a shame that Carter and his Commie Russian cousin made Begin give it back to the Hitler worshiping Sadat.  That was absolutely foolish.... 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 11:36:13 AM »
Well, it is such a shame that Carter and his Commie Russian cousin made Begin give it back to the Hitler worshiping Sadat.  That was absolutely foolish.... 

When Carter ran for re-election against Reagan, did most Jews still vote for him?