Author Topic: The Virginia Tech Korean Psycho  (Read 4557 times)

Allen-T

The Virginia Tech Korean Psycho
« on: April 19, 2007, 04:07:55 PM »
I just noticed that videos of this Korean psycho are appearing on Youtube. I think it would be a good idea to go and post comments that direct people to us. Don't put the JTF.ORG website in the comments, but comment on this animal's actions and how we have solutions for dealing with such problems. Put our Youtube channels in the comments, www.youtube.com/SamanthaTheCat, www.youtube.com/TakeBackAmericaJTF, etc. Here are some direct links to the Korean psycho videos;

Keep in mind that according to reports, he was not an illegal alien but had been living here since he was 8. Still, this is a textbook example of what will happen when people from totally foreign cultures,religious beliefs[don't be fooled by "Korean christianity"] that are HOSTILE TO AMERICA and possess that one trait common in every degenerate culture; a total incapacity to take personal responsabilty for one's actions, begin to have to face the day to day reality of actually being here in America.     

« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 10:04:56 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The Virginia Tech Korean Psycho
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 10:36:48 PM »
"...Orientals have a civilized culture..."

They most certainly do.

They are human beings just like everyone else, yet their traditional cultures honor the elderly, wisdom, societal hierarchy.

They have also made tremendous contributions in literature, philosophy, religion, the arts, etc... .

Read the accounts of the GI Occupational Forces in defeated Japan.  Instead of encountering the "barbarians" capable of suicide and crimes against humanity, they were shocked to find the Japanese one of the most peaceful and civilized peoples on the planet.

If you're asking, "...well, if that's so, why did they do so many terrible things during the War?...".

Answer:  It's not a simple answer.  They have been known to behave in such situations completely contrary to what is expected of them inside Japanese society.  Also, our own American behaviors exhibited at Abu Ghraib were absolutely no different than those shown by Nazi prison guards & SS officers in the Third Reich.  Prior to this monster named Bush, generations of Americans were brought up to know that America did not torture prisoners or detainees during interrogation.  It seems we now have joined the ranks of those ready to perpetrate the next Holocaust.  America is finished; short of a miracle. 

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 10:49:44 PM »
I wonder if the Oriental peoples would be as they are today if European powers hadn't forced them to open up to the world?  Almost all of the Orientals I met at university did NOT like European people.  I saw some strange inter-racial configurations, too.  I actually once saw a Chinese girl with a black man.   :o  Any white guy I have seen with an Oriental woman, has an ugly Oriental woman.  But I have seen some Oriental men with very attractive white women.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Allen-T

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 11:13:19 PM »
The Japanese and Korean students that my wife deals with HATE each other. They are as different as blacks and whites. It sounds to me that Koreans are quiet African Americans.   
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 11:23:32 PM by Allen-T »

Allen-T

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 11:16:41 PM »

They most certainly do.

They are human beings just like everyone else, yet their traditional cultures honor the elderly, wisdom, societal hierarchy.

They have also made tremendous contributions in literature, philosophy, religion, the arts, etc... .

Read the accounts of the GI Occupational Forces in defeated Japan.  Instead of encountering the "barbarians" capable of suicide and crimes against humanity, they were shocked to find the Japanese one of the most peaceful and civilized peoples on the planet.

If you're asking, "...well, if that's so, why did they do so many terrible things during the War?...".

Answer:  It's not a simple answer.  They have been known to behave in such situations completely contrary to what is expected of them inside Japanese society.  Also, our own American behaviors exhibited at Abu Ghraib were absolutely no different than those shown by Nazi prison guards & SS officers in the Third Reich.  Prior to this monster named Bush, generations of Americans were brought up to know that America did not torture prisoners or detainees during interrogation.  It seems we now have joined the ranks of those ready to perpetrate the next Holocaust.  America is finished; short of a miracle. 

But wasn't the Abu Gharib situation dealing with Muslims? How is that comparable to Nazi Germany?

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 12:39:21 AM »
Massada:
You compare Abu Graib to the SS Soldiers Nazis!!! I don't have an emoticon here to express my horror. Worse goes on at frat parties than went on at Abu Graib. Besides, those were Muslims=beleivers in Jihad=supporters of terrorists=terrorists.
Yet in some sick twisted way, when it comes to these terrorists, panties on the head=torture.   

How can you compare this to cold blooded murder of innocent Jews!

I'm speechless.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2007, 01:38:57 AM »
Re:  "...How can you compare this to cold blooded murder of innocent Jews!..."

Easily!

Anyone willing to torture other human beings, and attempt to "justify" it, will in short order begin to actually "enjoy" doing it.  From that depraved state of mind, it is a just a short step to becoming a "professional" at it.  Then, newer ways to torture people, as well as more and more painful and more horrific ways to torture people; must constantly be introduced by those who torture others.  Of course, sometimes the job is done so well that the victim simply dies.  Other times the victim is so terribly mutilated and incapable of ever functioning again, that it only makes sense to murder them and dump their bodies in a gasoline fire.  Once a society accepts such barbarism, it is just a matter of time before each and every arrest, unfounded or not, is followed by several days of excruciating and horrendous torture in torture chambers.  Needless to say, a society practicing and condoning such crimes doesn't find rounding up and murdering Jews such a moral burden on their conscience; having (like the United States today) long ago lost any semblance of possessing a moral compass.

Go dig up some of the black and white photos of Nazis torturing and tormenting Jews.  I dare you to tell me that the acts of Abu Ghraib are in any way different from them.

Finally; the Bush Dictatorship lied to the American people as well as the world; claimed the Geneva Convention was obsolete, and also "made their case" that because "the terrorists" were ready at any second to attack us with weapons of mass destruction, torture was a necessity "in order to keep the ""HomeLand"" (another Nazi nomenclature term) safe!  Meanwhile, they not only torture people in airplanes, but ship them off to terrorist states to be tortured; while "claiming" that "they're within the letter of the law".

Now, knowing as you do that the United States is now torturing people to keep America safe from the terrorists, and knowing that Bush has literally bankrupted America permanently to attack Iraq rather than Iran & Saudi Arabia & Syria, I ask you these questions a full six years after 9/11.....

-Are you now safe from terrorist attack?
-Are you now safer from attack by terrorists because Bush began torturing Islamic maniacs? (who, by the way, wouldn't tell the truth no matter whether you torture them or not).
-Are you comfortable knowing that your government is torturing people as a matter of policy, stabbing Israel in the back, funding the PLO & Hamas, as well as supplying the PLO, Hamas, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan,  Egypt, and other terrorist groups state of the art military training & weaponry, as well as deliberately preventing the policing of our national borders, allowing 30 million unknown and undocumented illegal aliens to invade our nation?
-You're now comfortable with all of the above, plus the knowledge that the torturing Bush gang didn't lift a finger to prevent a major American city from being flooded off the map?

If after thinking over the facts I've offered, and you still feel that torture is necessary for you to be safe, then all I can say is that you will soon get your wish, and it will be you, your parents, your brothers and sisters, and your wife or husband who will raped and tortured by American federal agents as well as local police officials.

Why would you be tortured...you may be now asking?

For visiting the JTF website and JTF Forum.  That's why.

Allen-T

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2007, 05:44:39 AM »
Re:  "...How can you compare this to cold blooded murder of innocent Jews!..."

Easily!

Anyone willing to torture other human beings, and attempt to "justify" it, will in short order begin to actually "enjoy" doing it.  From that depraved state of mind, it is a just a short step to becoming a "professional" at it.  Then, newer ways to torture people, as well as more and more painful and more horrific ways to torture people; must constantly be introduced by those who torture others.  Of course, sometimes the job is done so well that the victim simply dies.  Other times the victim is so terribly mutilated and incapable of ever functioning again, that it only makes sense to murder them and dump their bodies in a gasoline fire.  Once a society accepts such barbarism, it is just a matter of time before each and every arrest, unfounded or not, is followed by several days of excruciating and horrendous torture in torture chambers.  Needless to say, a society practicing and condoning such crimes doesn't find rounding up and murdering Jews such a moral burden on their conscience; having (like the United States today) long ago lost any semblance of possessing a moral compass.

Go dig up some of the black and white photos of Nazis torturing and tormenting Jews.  I dare you to tell me that the acts of Abu Ghraib are in any way different from them.

Finally; the Bush Dictatorship lied to the American people as well as the world; claimed the Geneva Convention was obsolete, and also "made their case" that because "the terrorists" were ready at any second to attack us with weapons of mass destruction, torture was a necessity "in order to keep the ""HomeLand"" (another Nazi nomenclature term) safe!  Meanwhile, they not only torture people in airplanes, but ship them off to terrorist states to be tortured; while "claiming" that "they're within the letter of the law".

Now, knowing as you do that the United States is now torturing people to keep America safe from the terrorists, and knowing that Bush has literally bankrupted America permanently to attack Iraq rather than Iran & Saudi Arabia & Syria, I ask you these questions a full six years after 9/11.....

-Are you now safe from terrorist attack?
-Are you now safer from attack by terrorists because Bush began torturing Islamic maniacs? (who, by the way, wouldn't tell the truth no matter whether you torture them or not).
-Are you comfortable knowing that your government is torturing people as a matter of policy, stabbing Israel in the back, funding the PLO & Hamas, as well as supplying the PLO, Hamas, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan,  Egypt, and other terrorist groups state of the art military training & weaponry, as well as deliberately preventing the policing of our national borders, allowing 30 million unknown and undocumented illegal aliens to invade our nation?
-You're now comfortable with all of the above, plus the knowledge that the torturing Bush gang didn't lift a finger to prevent a major American city from being flooded off the map?

If after thinking over the facts I've offered, and you still feel that torture is necessary for you to be safe, then all I can say is that you will soon get your wish, and it will be you, your parents, your brothers and sisters, and your wife or husband who will raped and tortured by American federal agents as well as local police officials.

Why would you be tortured...you may be now asking?

For visiting the JTF website and JTF Forum.  That's why.

Many good points Mr.Massuh. You are a valuable asset here!!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2007, 09:45:31 AM »

They most certainly do.

Are you feeling ok?
C'mon, Ch_nk, g_ok. Let's hear it.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 09:51:12 AM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2007, 10:15:22 AM »
Sorry Massuh, but I'm going to have to disagree with you.  Personally, I have trouble getting worked up over moosie terrorists being "tortured" at Abu Ghraib.  In fact, JTF.org once did a segment about Abu Ghraib, and how that "torture" was necessary, being that death is not an ostacle for those terrorists. 

As for Americans being tortured by agents of the federal government, I don't think that will happen either.  For example, I know a man who served in the Air Force for 26 years.   He is retired now, and he's armed to the teeth.  His reasoning is that he will need all the guns he can get if the stinky stuff ever hits the fan.  His idea of "stinky stuff" is major class warfare between the "haves" and the "have nots" and terrorism. I asked him what the point of all this would be, as the government will always have more weaponry than its citizens, he told me something very interesting. 

I am also going to disagree with you on the Geneva Convention.  It applies ONLY to soldiers in their country's uniforms, which the insurgents are definitely NOT.  So don't believe that liberal propaganda and the MSM on this.  Read more here:

http://www.rathergate.com/?p=880

Remember that during World War II, six German spies were found in the U.S., out of uniform.  FDR authorized military trials for them, after which they were shot dead.  That is exactly what should happen to the "insurgents" in Iraq. 

During his time in the Air Force, he and others were routinely asked if they would ever fire on, or kill American civilians.  Around 70% of the people said NO!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2007, 10:32:21 AM »
"...C'mon, Ch_nk, g_ok. Let's hear it...."

Oh yeah...I left something out....

They invented the zipgun!   :D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2007, 10:47:21 AM »
Re:  "...Chaim has said that the terrorists deserve death..."

I agree with Chaim.

Torturing them is a complete waste of time and resources.

They're all lying scum and psychotic; they never speak the truth.

One can give them every single thing they demand, and will receive only lies and deceit in return.

So...Civilized peoples should war against them and kill them.

Period.

Want to be safe from terrorists?

Round them all up and throw them out of the country!

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2007, 11:09:26 AM »
But Massaduh: 
If you're saying the US  should kill these terorists..."round them up and throw them out of the country"...then who are they gonna kill next? Won't it be you and me on the JTF forum? Isn't that the crux of you're argument? If they do it to them, they could do it to us right? I mean after a while...they'll become professinal killers just like the Nazis?

I think the logic of saying, let's not torture the Abu Graib terrorists because we might be next is miguided here. Through "torture" (and I don't accept that what they did there fits that definition at all), you could illicit info that saves millions of INNOCENT lives in the short term. But acccording to you're logic we'd let the innocent people DIE now because there's a possiblity that it could lead to torture of innocents in the distant future under the "insensitivity to dignity theory".

The Nazis did experimental surgeries on Jews while alive with no anisthetic. They lines them up in rows and mowed them down dead. They gased them in droves. For no reason.
Now how do you get from that to the pictures of panties and dog leashes from Abu Graib?! Calling what they did there "torture" was a liberal invention to make Bush look bad, and you have fallen for that.

Sure torturing may be a waste of time and they should be killed. But if you perptuate this libearal invention, they won't be killed, they'll be LET GO. Reconsider if you want to support the outcry against the Abu Graib soldiers if that would be the result.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 11:32:59 AM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2007, 11:26:13 AM »
"...C'mon, Ch_nk, g_ok. Let's hear it...."

Oh yeah...I left something out....

They invented the zipgun! :D

Yeah, and for all the people who PMSed me about my race, yes,
I am actually Chinese.
And I do go to NAZI websites to try to get myself offended. Usually
fails because they hate Jews the most. But those are the same