Author Topic: My Facebook account was hacked!!!! WARNING!  (Read 5969 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
My Facebook account was hacked!!!! WARNING!
« on: October 28, 2009, 03:10:32 PM »
Dear members and all others who are in my facebook list! ATTENTION!

My facebook account has been hacked. Someone posted a video from my account. It is a virus or a hack. I don't know. I clicked on it too. May that's why others logged in my account. I changed my password!!

DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS FROM MY ACCOUNT!

I read my names on many many channels on YouTube and Facebook that I was hacked. I hope I fixed the problem with the password change!

My facebook account is http://www.facebook.com/StevenWeigang

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: My Facebook account was hacked!!!! WARNING!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 03:12:50 PM »
Scan you PC and notify Facebook
You might need to close that account

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 03:16:40 PM »
It is a Virus.
Scan your PC but do a full system scan

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 03:17:05 PM »
Ha! No offence this is terrible but I was just saying in the nuke Iran thread how scared I was about making a facebook account.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 03:19:48 PM »
Ha! No offence this is terrible but I was just saying in the nuke Iran thread how scared I was about making a facebook account.

People on facebook have already said don't click on links from people you don't know or links that look like you posted them but did not.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2009, 03:20:13 PM »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2009, 03:21:25 PM »
Download this http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php
There is no need tp download more stuff.
He needs to scan his PC first

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2009, 03:22:34 PM »
Did you have a strong password?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2009, 03:30:53 PM »
I am already scanning the computer after some virus warnings! Damn. That happened never to me!

It was the "lame" password I use for not important accounts. But now I changed it to a strong one. I hope I am successful.

Damn... I always felt so safe. But I am not! Nowhere I am.

This evil Arab Muslim who attacked me once with his bottle kicked my bike at school. A few hours ago he was in a group and waited till I am alone somewhere. But I was always with friends. A Nazi wrote me in a German Community called Waf-Chat.de he said he wants to meet me to "talk".

Before I leave the house I kiss my Magen David now. I need a weapon!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2009, 03:32:29 PM »
I am already scanning the computer after some virus warnings! Damn. That happened never to me!

It was the "lame" password I use for not important accounts. But now I changed it to a strong one. I hope I am successful.

This evil Arab Muslim who attacked me once with his bottle kicked my bike at school. A few hours ago he was in a group and waited till I am alone somewhere. But I was always with friends. A Nazi wrote me in a German Community called Waf-Chat.de he said he wants to meet me to "talk".

Did it say viruses were found and they gave a site to buy virus control?
If it did you better have not have bought it

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2009, 04:06:19 PM »
I have AntiVir. I think it's a German programm. But very good. It already found 4 Virus and 2 Warnings. I deleted all cookies. Now there are many people on facebook who don't believe me anymore. But I have enough proofs.

I am very angry about it!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2009, 04:15:45 PM »
It has found

BDS/Poison.anzb.8
TR/Buzus.btxh
TR/Dropper.Gen2

I hope it's nothing bad. I will delete them

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2009, 04:18:27 PM »
It has found

BDS/Poison.anzb.8
TR/Buzus.btxh
TR/Dropper.Gen2

I hope it's nothing bad. I will delete them

Do a search of what they are and what they do

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2009, 04:31:04 PM »
I found something out about the last one

http://www.avira.com/de/threats/section/details/id_vir/4537/tr_dropper.gen2.html

It's a very new one from the 07/10/2009

It's a Trojan and a Dropper. Whatever Dropper means...

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2009, 04:31:48 PM »
I found something out about the last one

http://www.avira.com/de/threats/section/details/id_vir/4537/tr_dropper.gen2.html

It's a very new one from the 07/10/2009

It's a Trojan and a Dropper. Whatever Dropper means...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dropper

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2009, 04:32:48 PM »
Spybot is a good free program.
You can also surf the web on a guest account. This has no authority to install anything so it is quite safe.
You could also try the 'Ubuntu' browser which is very safe.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2009, 04:38:23 PM »
Thank you!

Is Spybot a shareware or for free?

I use momently the browser Opera. I logged in with Internet Explorer with my Steven Weigang account. but with my other accounts I always log in with Opera.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2009, 06:16:28 PM »

I would buy steel tipped shoes.  if you kick someone in the shins very hard with steel tipped shoes or boots they will need to see the doctor.  Possibly for a shattered shin bone

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2009, 06:17:38 PM »

I would buy steel tipped shoes.  if you kick someone in the shins very hard with steel tipped shoes or boots they will need to see the doctor.  Possibly for a shattered shin bone

It will not shatter the shin bone.
A lot of force is needed to do that

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2009, 06:22:02 PM »
Spybot is a good free program.
You can also surf the web on a guest account. This has no authority to install anything so it is quite safe.
You could also try the 'Ubuntu' browser which is very safe.

Ubuntu is not a browser... Ubuntu is the name of the Linux Distribution which I run, and I maintain here at my work. I am able to recommend Ubuntu and have been using it for over 1 1/2 years now... It is generally safe because it is Linux and the hackers don't often target Linux. Also Linux is open-source and all the sourcecode to most applications are available to software engineers in order to determine if it is safe from hackers. I have never gotten a virus of mal-ware on my linux machine. The negative aspect often associated with Linux is that it is hard to use. In most cases, for most applications, Linux is no harder to use than Windows. It is a full Graphical User interface which actually is easier to use in many cases than Windows. Another negative is that most software companies are in it to make profit, thus there are few good games written for linux. But there are some good games which I play on Linux...

http://www.ubuntu.com
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2009, 06:38:39 PM »

For an excellent Windows anitvirus/anitmalware, get Avast antivirus. It scans your local computer, and detects and intercepts viruses over the network/internet, the home personal version is free. http://www.avast.com
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2009, 07:50:12 PM »
I use avast too and firefox with no script.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2009, 08:02:33 PM »

Even a moderate kick to the shins with steel tipped shoes can change the outcome of a fight

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2009, 08:09:54 PM »

Even a moderate kick to the shins with steel tipped shoes can change the outcome of a fight

Not really.
That is not taking the guy out of the fight.
A kick to the head is better

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2009, 08:19:25 PM »

Not really.
That is not taking the guy out of the fight.
A kick to the head is better

You're not giving him helpful advice at all!  Matter of fact it's all wrong.   It's very difficult to kick someone in the head with a Karate kick.  It takes a lot of practice, and is not for the novice.  I took Karate, I know.  Our trainer was a cop, and and he always showed us the simple and very effective shin kick, which can be followed by a straight punch to the face.  Much simpler.