Author Topic: Nuke Iran!  (Read 666 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Nuke Iran!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 11:46:02 AM »
I'm scared to use facebook because I heard of online hackers selling your information and also there was a story that the FBI traces you. Not that I've got anything to hide but I just don't like the idea of some stranger knowing my business.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 12:23:16 PM »
I'm scared to use facebook because I heard of online hackers selling your information and also there was a story that the FBI traces you. Not that I've got anything to hide but I just don't like the idea of some stranger knowing my business.

you're in ireland, correct?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 12:27:36 PM »

Yes but I fear online hackers stealing my info.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 04:24:45 PM »

Yes but I fear online hackers stealing my info.

why would the FBI care about you?  use the privacy settings if you don't want people stealing your info, and have a common sense password and security question on your email if you don't want people to hack your account.