Author Topic: 11-Year-Old Gives Birth on Wedding Day, Father Faces Jail Time  (Read 494 times)

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
11-Year-Old Gives Birth on Wedding Day, Father Faces Jail Time
« on: November 02, 2009, 11:07:52 AM »

Monday, November 02, 2009

An 11-year-old girl has become a mother after going into labor during her wedding to her teenage boyfriend.

Meanwhile, the father of the baby faces jail time.

Kordeza Zhelyazkova was still wearing her wedding dress and tiara when she arrived at hospital and gave birth to little Violeta.

The schoolgirl, from Sliven, Bulgaria, became pregnant within just two weeks of her 11th birthday.

She gave birth last week with 19-year-old husband Jeliazko Dimitrov at her side.

"I'm not going to play with toys any more — I have a new toy now," Kordeza told Britain's News of the World newspaper. "She is so beautiful, I love her. Violeta is the child and I must grow up. I am not going back to school — I am a mother now."

Kordeza met Jeliazko in the playground of her gypsy school when he rescued her from bullies. Their daughter was conceived within a week.

Jeliazko is facing up to six years behind bars for having sex with a minor.

"I'm scared. I want to look after my wife and child. Instead I may be going to prison," he said.

"I made a mistake but I am not going to apologize for that because now I have beautiful Violeta."

Click here for more on this story from news.com.au.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: 11-Year-Old Gives Birth on Wedding Day, Father Faces Jail Time
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 11:13:24 AM »
I'm not going to play with toys any more — I have a new toy now," Kordeza told Britain's News of the World newspaper. "She is so beautiful, I love her. Violeta is the child and I must grow up. I am not going back to school — I am a mother now."

This whole paragraph is screwed up.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 12:28:43 PM »
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 02:16:45 PM »

So, will mother and child go to the same school?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774