Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday November 8, 2009  (Read 10390 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday November 8, 2009
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2009, 02:18:39 PM »

I was at a doctor's office and I had the misfortune of seeing what's on TV these days.
Some fat woman was on and started whining about men and how she is now divorced. She bragged about how she would demand flowers from her then husband.
She advised that all women do the same.
I wonder why these fat hogs get married then decide to become lesbians and then divorce.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2009, 05:14:00 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Thanks as always for speaking truth to powder heads.

1)  You know all those rockets and arms headed to Hamas that Israeli commandos seized this week, how about we point them all at Gaza and send them on their way via air mail?

2)  Regarding this Islamonazi who shot all these Americans at Fort Hood, isn’t the fact that people still ask, “Why did he do it?” and then give every answer but the one that starts with the letter “M” or “I” show that America is still far, far away from “getting it“? What would it take for Americans to wake up to the truth about Islam? I seriously doubt that even another 9/11 sized event, Chas v’chalila, would do it. Not even two, or three, or four more. What do you think?

3)  If you had the chance to meet Avraham, Yitchak, or Yakov in Olam Haba, who would you most want to meet?

Thanks and Chazak v’emahtz!
Dreidlehead

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2009, 05:37:07 PM »
Dear Chaim, in browsing through the Jerusalem Compost I found this gem by Sara Honig.  I don't really know who she is but she writes excellent columns.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1256799098816&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

This one is about Eliyahu Bet Tsouri and Eliyahu Hakim who in 1944 assassinated a British official Lord Moyne in Egypt and were hanged as a result.  I remember in high school reading a book on the subject called "The Deed" by Gerald Frank, a journalist who covered the trial.  (I don't know if you can obtain the book today, I know it is out of print.) The book was riveting in telling the story of the assassination and the trial. 

There was a great deal of irony in the story.  First the Egyptians largely admired the 2 Eliyahus for standing up to the British (Britain exercised much control of Egypt at the time) with one overheard saying, "if we had ten kids like that we could get the British out of Egypt"

The assassination itself was not perfectly clean in that Moyne's driver was accidentally killed.  Apparently he was in the process of changing his will to remove his cheating wife and put his mother on instead but never got to do that.  The Eliyahus even apologized for killing him.  Bet Tsouri had some weird philosophy believing in something called Canaanism, meaning that his status as a native of Canaan (the Land of Israel) not Jewishness entitled him to live independently without the British in the Land of Israel.

In a final irony Ben Gurion eventually expressed admiration for these two young Jewish heroes and Yitzchak Rabin had their remains transferred from Egypt to Jerusalem as part of the early disengagement agreements with Egypt (at least we got one tangible benefit). 

Overall it is one of the highlights of Jewish history even though it set off a lot of pain for Jewish nationalists at the time.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2009, 05:49:35 PM »
What is the most important thing one can do for G-D?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2009, 03:18:17 AM »
Hello Brother Chaim,

After this past week of the shooting in Ft. Hood.  We heard the media including Fox saying a "random outburst of violence", why is everyone so scared to say that this pig that did this is following what Islam commands?  And what are they doing allowing these pigs in the Military?  Pure insanity.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2009, 08:21:47 AM »
Shalom Chaim

What a shame is it that ZooTube has Irv Rubin on Buchanan's show Crossfire, but does not have the Chaim ben pesach clip.

anyways on to my question, lately i've been watching "Roots" because I have been hearing alot about it and have heard you mention it many times before.
In the series there is a clip where "Kunte kente" is being offered pork but refuses to eat it, there are also other scenes where he is being quotedd as saying "allah" and talking about the "merciful allah"
As if implying that when africans where captured they already had values and an established religion. Is this fact historically accura Was Islam a common practice for african slaves? Had islam already spread to africa by the 1600?
I have tried to research it but all I get is bogus black supremacist sources. What is your knowledge on this

thanks again , John.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2009, 08:48:31 AM »
Shalom Chaim!

I really surprised by the political correctness in the US army.  With that domestic taliban killing 12 soldiers at Fort Hood, new information is coming out like he tried to proselytize his patients by preaching Islam to them.   In the US IT industry a lot of muslims work as Computer system engineers and Network engineers.  Politically correct managers and HR departments promote them to the top level  just to prove their diversity.  These muslim technocrats can virtually bring America to a stand still if they want to.  For example in the company where I work, liberal white managers have hired a few muslim engineers in India and they have complete access to the company resources and secrets.    I also heard someone comparing Timothy McVeigh to the killer Major Nidal Malik Hasan. 

With every terrorist incidents like this our establish media including Foxnews and the right-wing talk shows failing to tell the truth about islam how can we educate the American public?

Thanks!

Christian Zionist
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2009, 11:04:01 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Four days after Republicans won Governor races in Virginia and heavily Democrat New Jersey,    the " Democrat "  Party in essence single handedly passed a Obamacare/ Pelosicare Bill.        Despite the fact that the majority of Americans opposed legislation along these lines.

Based on what transpired this past week and in recent months with the Tea Parties,     Town Hall Meetings,   and protests at the U.S. Capital,    do you believe that the American People will vote out of office enough Democrats who voted for the Obama/ Pelosi lead Bill that it will lead to a Republican Majority in the House in the next U.S. Congress ?     Do you believe that there's still realistic hope that the U.S. Senate will reject Obamacare?       

Thanks as always,  eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2009, 11:22:29 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I had 2 questions related to points you made on last week's show:

1.  You mentioned that Genesis refers to spiritual people as "Sons of G-d."  Is it possible that the early disciples of Jesus adopted this figurative expression for their teacher, and this is the origin of the later Christian belief that Jesus is literally the "Son of G-d?" 

2.  You mentioned that Islam is a present threat and China is a future threat to the United States.  In what ways does China threaten us? 

Thank you as always,
Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2009, 11:48:53 AM »
hey chaim i have a long winded question for you, that you may or may not agree with, but i feel the back information is important as to why i asked this question. I promise ill never ask such a long question again as i know you are a very busy person. Thanks.

Why black americans dominating white americans at sport? Obviously you have you exceptions such as michael phelps and lance armstrong, so america can produce very good white ahtletes.. But when i see basket ball, NFL, boxing and to a lesser extent baseball it appears blacks make up over 70 percent of the participants.

American has a population of over 300 million with probably near 200 million whites yet blacks dominate americans sports. In britain alone our white boxers such as joe calzaghe, carl froch ,ricky hatten beat the black americans and we have 1 quarter of the white population america has. The eastern blocks such as ukraine and russia, denmark and poland all dominate boxing nowadays and mix martial arts. Joe calzaghe has beaten  american roy jones, americans bernard hopkins. Carl froch has beaten americans andre dirrell, jermaine taylor and jean pascal, all of whom are black.

In rugby a the rest of the worlds sporting euivalent to the NFL is dominated by whites, black people just dont seem to be able to make their mark.yet the NFL is becoming very black with the exception of the mainly white quarterbacks.

In mixed martial arts fedor from russia has beaten all of the black ufc fighters.

ive the slave trade excuse, that american blacks are strongest because of the way they were bread. But then why do the white europeans especially the eastern block are able to dominate them at boxing?

in the 2004 olympics argentina and spain both white teams were ahead of america which is comprised of again an all black team..which shows whites can play basketball but in america they go missing.

What are your thoughts on this, do you agree with my original question??

« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 04:23:54 PM by christians4jews »

Offline shmu

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2009, 12:34:04 PM »
Dear Chaim:

would murals inside gas chambers painted by larry david of jesus sodomizing muhammad be contrary to the principles of multiculturalism, and therefore offensive to the muslims who are about to meet allah?

shalom,

Shmu
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 12:44:45 PM by shmu »

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2009, 02:18:28 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of Uri Ariel, Danny Danon, and Tzipi Hotovely?

Toda Achi

True Kahanist

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2009, 03:14:31 PM »
Dear Chaim

four years ago when African studies professor and book store owner kamua Kambon made his kill whitey speech, he said that black children are being warehoused in the special ed.  Personally I think it's mostly white males with the possibility of Jews that are being warehoused in the special ed with watered down Mickey Mouse academics versus courses to prepare you for college while generally more lazy black and latino students are being put into college prep courses from what I have seen.  What do you think about this?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2009, 03:42:28 PM »
Hello Chaim I hope all is well. my question is the lawyer sanford rubenstein why does he always takes on court cases for people who are not going to win? Is it because of his relationship with al sharpton? Thanks and GD bless

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2009, 05:52:03 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think about Avigdor Lieberman?

G-d bless you, and your family,
Peter
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2009, 07:10:11 PM »

I hope I am not too late with this week's question:

What do you think of the claim that "Zionism promotes antisemitism" that Zionists supposedly go out of their way to create antisemitism and that "Zionism was responsible for the Holocaust". The sick, demented pieces of human garbage calling themselves "True Torah Jews Against Zionism" have these perverted claims plastered all over their filthy website. Not only that but these self-hating beasts also have the exact same quotes that you often see on the most rabid neo-Nazi and Muslim Nazi websites.

One of their claims is and I quote verbatim:

"IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT ALL THE SAGES AND SAINTS IN EUROPE AT THE TIME OF HITLER'S RISE DECLARED THAT HE WAS A MESSENGER OF DIVINE WRATH, SENT TO CHASTEN THE JEWS BECAUSE OF THE BITTER APOSTASY OF ZIONISM AGAINST THE BELIEF IN THE EVENTUAL MESSIANIC REDEMPTION."

"It wasn't enough for the Zionist leaders to have aroused the wrath of G-d. They made a point of displaying abysmal contempt for their Jewish brothers and sisters by actively participating in their extermination. Just the idea alone of Zionism, which the rabbis had informed them would cause havoc, was not enough for them. They made an effort to pour fuel on an already burning flame. They had to incite the Angel of Death, Adolf Hitler. They took the liberty of telling the world that they represented World Jewry. Who appointed these individuals as leaders of the Jewish People?? It is no secret that these so-called "leaders" were ignoramuses when it came to Judaism. Atheists and racists too. These are the "statesmen" who organized the irresponsible boycott against Germany in 1933. This boycott hurt Germany like a fly attacking an elephant - but it brought calamity upon the Jews of Europe. At a time when America and England were at peace with the mad-dog Hitler, the Zionist "statesmen" forsook the only plausible method of political amenability; and with their boycott incensed the leader of Germany to a frenzy. Genocide began, but these people, if they can really be classified as members of the human race, sat back."

Brother Chaim, could you please debunk their sick, demented claims once and for all. I will be making a 10 minute video of your answer which will be JTF's response on Zootube to these depraved beasts.

G-d Bless you.