Author Topic: What about non-Muslim Arabs and non-Muslim Iranians?  (Read 3127 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: What about non-Muslim Arabs and non-Muslim Iranians?
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2009, 09:28:59 PM »
This is a troll who has a distorted world view. The Jewish people never called for Genocide against any people. The Jewish people have always believed that every person put on the planet has free will and is capable of deciding right from wrong. It is wrong for Arab muslims, and muslims in general, to call for the destruction of Israel, and the destruction of the Jewish people. I have only heard that we must know the enemy and not fear that we are doing the right thing. The arab israelis have been waging jihad and taqiya against the Jewish people for so long. The time has come to remove the arabs from the land of Israel, but not through genocide. A mass transfer of populations should occur, as occured in 1948 when all the Jews in arab states were evicted and none of the arab refugees were allowed into the arab states. Arabs need to go back to where they came from and just live with the Jewish nation, or else the Jewish nation will do what it needs to do to survive.

g, you are an arab sympathizer and as a result I believe you should be banned. We have nothing to talk about with you. You make excuses and moral equivalance with Israel and the Jewish nation... There is no such thing as a Palestinian nation, and only now have the arabs made up such an idea.

I hope you are banned soon..

PS: Some of my best Jewish friends are from Iran... there is nothing wrong with Iranian Jews... They are good Jews and good people.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2009, 09:30:01 PM »
Looks like we have a troll here.

Read this. Then call me a troll. http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,37815.msg380520.html#msg380520

"I know for a fact that such Arabs exist because I have a friend of that sort."
Arabs are trained in the fine art of taqqiyah from childhood.

"I don't know if this represents 5, 10 or 30% of the Arab world."
Try maybe 1/1000th of 1%.

"It is impossible to know since as long as the savages control that world people are afraid to speak out."
Why are Arabs ferocious anti-Semites even when they live in free places like America and Europe?

"I don't have a problem telling them that they have to make a choice and that standing with the savages might get them killed by us but we need to do a better job of projecting strength so they are more afraid of us than they are of the savages."
The only language that savages understand is more brutality than they themselves can dish out.

"So you favor total indiscriminate killing of Arabs, men women, and children?  Would you kill a newborn baby in the hospital?  Would you build death camps for them?  Have you really thought this through?"
Did you read that Bible verse that I gave you? I know that you are secular as indicated by your username, but do you really think that G-d would ever order innocent people killed? If G-d gave an order to wipe out Amalek wholesale, don't you think He knew that every last one of them had chosen evil or would choose evil when at the age of accountability? Do you think he would order people who He knew would repent later on killed?

That is no call to genocide.
You don't understand what you read. This is a call to protect efficiently against terrorists.
You live in a cloud.

Offline G

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2009, 09:51:33 PM »
This is a troll who has a distorted world view. The Jewish people never called for Genocide against any people.

And I never stated Jews call for a genocide of anyone. I recall JTF labeling Muslims amalek as an excuse to commit a genocide against them

The Jewish people have always believed that every person put on the planet has free will and is capable of deciding right from wrong.

But I'm not talking about Jews. I'm talking about JTF.

It is wrong for Arab muslims, and muslims in general, to call for the destruction of Israel, and the destruction of the Jewish people.

I didn't say it was right either.

I have only heard that we must know the enemy and not fear that we are doing the right thing.

And my question was do you support a genocide against non-Muslim Arabs/Iranians because JTF's rhetoric indicates you do.

The arab israelis have been waging jihad and taqiya against the Jewish people for so long.

Most Israeli Arabs have not waged any of the above.

Arabs need to go back to where they came from and just live with the Jewish nation, or else the Jewish nation will do what it needs to do to survive.

Specifically what do you mean by "or else"?

g, you are an arab sympathizer and as a result I believe you should be banned

I'm no Arab sympathizer.

We have nothing to talk about with you. You make excuses and moral equivalance with Israel and the Jewish nation... There is no such thing as a Palestinian nation, and only now have the arabs made up such an idea.

I made no such excuses, you're lying. I asked a question. You've displayed your irrational fanaticism.

I hope you are banned soon..

Banned for asking a question? Please show me where in your rules it says someone should be banned for asking a question.

PS: Some of my best Jewish friends are from Iran... there is nothing wrong with Iranian Jews... They are good Jews and good people.

Allow me to clarify then. Do you believe a genocide should be committed against non-Jewish Arabs/Iranians?           

Please read the above statement where one of your posters said they should all be killed.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2009, 09:57:55 PM »
G,

I have not heard that JTF political position involves any genocide... Where do you get this from?

The issue of Amalek is open to interpretation. No Rabbi has proclaimed that Arabs are Amalek, and I do not believe that they are Amalek. As a matter of fact, standard Jewish belief is that Arabs are descended from Ishmael, who also was a wild man... We are not instructed to commit any genocide against arabs....

What you quoted is not any call to genocide. Any people who are Jew-haters from the bottom of their soul has a relationship with Amalek... The jews have historically not succeeded in carrying out the command to wipe out Amalek. There are rabbis who believe that the command to wipe out Amalek is actually, today, a command to fight against our own inner inclinations.

Surely you have not understood the goals of JTF. Rabbi Kahane laid out the plan for Jewish Israel. It involves moving the arabs out of Israel so that the Jews can live in peace in the Holy Land. We should not have to fear going to the holy sites because the arabs are throwing stones and firebombs.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2009, 02:37:54 AM »
Genocide is Nazi & Muslim business, not ours.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2009, 04:37:55 AM »
I should clarify one point. We should do to Jew haters what they want to do to us. That means if it were a non muslim from the middle east iran europe etc who was getting ready to physically kill us we should kill him first.

And if they just want to hate us then we should hate him too.   
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2009, 06:30:51 AM »
I should clarify one point. We should do to Jew haters what they want to do to us. That means if it were a non muslim from the middle east iran europe etc who was getting ready to physically kill us we should kill him first.

And if they just want to hate us then we should hate him too.   

This is a part of my creed.

In other words: Love your brethren unconditionally and for the rest it is measure for measure.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2009, 07:47:25 AM »
I know JTF advocates genocide against Muslims but do you advocate genocide against non-Muslim Arabs and non-Muslim Iranians?

You know? You don't know anything. You just want to charge a group of people in a serious crime and you are searching "proofs".

Read this. Then call me a troll. http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,37815.msg380520.html#msg380520

So what? One member who is interested in Judaism is trying to clarify some aspect of Jewish law by debate. His purely theoretical assumptions are refuted by the members who know the Jewish law better. Based on this you charge the whole organization in advocating the genocide?

Your method of questioning is a failure from a logical point of view. Such approaches only work when people like you have unlimited power over those interrogated. You surely must be sorry that you were not born in times of Spanish Inquisition or Stalinist NKVD.

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2009, 08:12:21 AM »
G, you did not answer my question.

What do you believe about the Holocaust?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2009, 01:38:16 PM »
Troll G is annoying this forum .... can Troll G shape up or ship out?