Poll

Do you approve of genocide against Muslims?

Yes
8 (24.2%)
No
25 (75.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Do you approve of genocide against Muslims?  (Read 15959 times)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Re: Do you approve of genocide against Muslims?
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2009, 02:47:47 AM »

Just as you can't blame everything on United States and the West.

That's maybe true. But that's not a justification to blame the ills [all wars] on the Muslim pollution.

Nobody blames ALL wars exclusively on Muslims. We on this forum often speak about EU and globalist powers in US who are also a threat. But should not underestimate the ambitions of global Islamist movement. They are fighting many wars in different places of the planet, they murder millions of people (including their fellow Muslims) but it seems you want to close your eyes on this.

How do you explain the fact that both western globalists and Islamists hate Israel and want to destroy it?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2009, 02:51:54 AM »
The money made by muslim crime in the west go's directly to the eastern european jihad.

crime for alla = zakat
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 03:02:07 AM by RobertX9 »

Offline Serbian_Radical_Party

• Full JTFer
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2009, 03:27:29 AM »

There is no contradiction. The situation is the same in Muslim countries: the ruling elite are extremely rich people while the others are under-uneducated and very poor.

So the ruling elite in Europe is also Muslim?

Well in Muslim countries you have indeed rich people who are minority.
That counts for the whole world. In countries which are not Muslim, you have also rich people who are minority.
They are indeed the minority and they are rich because of oil. Muslims in Europe do not have oil, are not that rich and those who are successfully are often only Muslims by birth and exceptions. In Europe the majority of rich and powerfull people is not Muslim, that is a fact. You can not claim that the most powerfull and rich Europeans are Muslims. Thats just like claiming that the pope is Muslim?

If we examine the higher classes of Europe, than we will conclude that Muslims are the minority on those terrains. So if Muslims are the minority among rich and successful people of Europe, than it is impossible to claim that Muslims control Europe and Europeans, who are the majority of the higher classes.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 03:38:56 AM by Serbian_Radical_Party »

• Full JTFer
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2009, 03:37:13 AM »
Nobody blames ALL wars exclusively on Muslims.

Some people said on this topic something like that.
They forgot to mention that those Muslims are in most cases used by others who control them.

How do you explain the fact that both western globalists and Islamists hate Israel and want to destroy it?

First I did not believe that, but now I see that western globalists aslo want to experiment with Israel. They do this at negotiation tables when they force Israel to surrender it's territory. They participated in the establishment of Israel, but today it seems that they are placing Israel in a dangerous position.

Why are they doing this are you asking, well compare this to Yugoslavia.
In 1918 and 1945 western-powers supported the creation of Yugoslavia, but in 1991 they offered the disintegration of Yugoslavia, which was rejected by the Serbs, who gave 1 million lives for the establishment of Yugoslavia during WW2. 

Friend, I said this before: powers who conducted genocide on Serbs, will do the same against other people. Its part of their Nazi agenda.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 03:50:14 AM by Serbian_Radical_Party »

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2009, 03:50:08 AM »

There is no contradiction. The situation is the same in Muslim countries: the ruling elite are extremely rich people while the others are under-uneducated and very poor.

If we examine the higher classes of Europe, than we will conclude that Muslims are the minority on those terrains. So if Muslims are the minority among rich and successful people of Europe, than it is impossible to claim that Muslim control Europe and Europeans, who are the majority of the higher classes.

Right, by now the majority of European elite are Europeans. But not only current situation is important but also the tendention. And the tendention is that 30 years ago there were almost no Muslims in Europe and now they number 50 million. 30 years ago there were no Muslims among European elite and now, as Ulli says:

The Muslimes own great parts of the German engine construction industries. Most car companies belong already to the Muzz.

Ulli is a native European and he knows what he talks about. Chaim Ben Pesach told similar things. If you don't believe them, make some independent research. Now taking this tendention into account, you can imagine how Europe will look like in more 30 years.

And one more thing, Muslim and European (and part of American) elites are not at a great conflict with each other. They have much more common goals than contradictions. They both are driven by globalist ideology, and they both want to eliminate the State of Israel. They both don't care about their own people.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2009, 03:55:34 AM »
Nobody blames ALL wars exclusively on Muslims.
Some people said on this topic something like that.
They forgot to mention that those Muslims are in most cases used by others who control them.

Muslim nations are at war with Israel for more than 100 years. You cannot expect that all the Jews will have an objective attitude to those who murder and maim their relatives and friends. Are you sure that all the Krajina Serbs have an objective attitude to Croatians? Are you sure that Russians had an objective attitude to Germans in WW2?

• Full JTFer
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2009, 03:59:37 AM »

Right, by now the majority of European elite are Europeans. But not only current situation is important but also the tendention. And the tendention is that 30 years ago there were almost no Muslims in Europe and now they number 50 million. 30 years ago there were no Muslims among European elite and now, as Ulli says:

Well we were not talking about the future brother. But OK.  
I want to convince you that right now it's not that bad.
It will be bad about 40 years, but it is the EU politic who is advocating immigration of non-Europeans.  Believe me Muslims do not dictate EU-policy.

Ulli is a native European and he knows what he talks about. Chaim Ben Pesach told similar things. If you don't believe them, make some independent research. Now taking this tendention into account, you can imagine how Europe will look like in more 30 years.

Well did not you say that you agree with me now?
If I do independent research that I conclude that Muslim are pore people in Europe who are in most cases uneducated.

I suggest to you to look at the facts.
An uneducated and not organized minority can not control a continent.
People who use their brains will not believe that.

Even a disorganized majority can not control a country, let alone a uneducated minority. Seriously, how can somebody say something like that? I am very surprised that somebody thinks like that...
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 04:22:05 AM by Serbian_Radical_Party »

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2009, 04:00:03 AM »
SRP, I agree that they may do to Israel what they have done to Yugoslavia. This is quite possible scenario.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2009, 04:16:15 AM »
Muslim nations are at war with Israel for more than 100 years. You cannot expect that all the Jews will have an objective attitude to those who murder and maim their relatives and friends. Are you sure that all the Krajina Serbs have an objective attitude to Croatians? Are you sure that Russians had an objective attitude to Germans in WW2?

Your question about Krajina Serbs sounds strange. Why should Krajina Serbs have an objective attitude to Croatians? This is very strange to ask? It is not polite.

I never said that all the Jews should have an objective attitude to the Muslims?
I did not say that. Please slow down  :)! I reject that entirely.

I was even not talking about the Arab-Islaeli conflict. You are twisting my words.
I was only responding to an opinion which says that Muslims are responsible for the problems of Serbia. I quoted Serbia and I thought that I was debating about Serbia?
I was talking about the fact that the US stands behind the Muslim of the Balkans.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2009, 04:22:23 AM »
Believe me Muslims do not dictate EU-policy.

Muslims do not control it yet but they already have the certain degree of influence. In France they constitute 10% of total population and when they side with the local leftist liberals, they have a great electoral power. The similar situation is in Scandinavian countries. Plus they are much more politically and socially active that average Europeans.

Even a disorganized majority can not control a country, let alone a uneducated minority. Seriously, how can somebody say something like that? I am very surprised that somebody thinks like that...

We should not confuse the mass of uneducated Muslims residing in Europe with the rich Muslims who own some important European industrial enterprises, hotels and media.

But they both agree that Europe must be Islamized. The poor ones say that at the demonstartions in Europe, while the Islamic clerics in Muslim countries say the same things during their speeches to the followers. The poors' weapon is the demographics, the rich's one is economic influence. Plus they are taught to spread Islam by the religious leaders, because according to Islam all the world should be Muslim.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2009, 04:40:15 AM »

Your question about Krajina Serbs sounds strange. Why should Krajina Serbs have an objective attitude to Croatians? This is very strange to ask? It is not polite.

I never said that all the Jews should have an objective attitude to the Muslims?
I did not say that. Please slow down  :)! I reject that entirely.

To be clear, I support Krajina Serbs and you know this. But you see, you got irritated when I, just for experiment, spoke neutrally about the conflict where you are not a neutral party. That's exactly what you do all the time: on the Jewish forum, you constantly play down the evil things done by Muslims and present them as dumb mindless puppets of somebody else. You should not have the double standard. Think about it.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2009, 04:41:19 AM »
Spectator  :)

I know that you support Serbs and I respect that. I also believe that you are a good person. Please understand that we Serbs get offended and insulted when Americans hide their war crimes behind the Muslims and Croats.

You must understand that that is offended and disrespectful.
Americans bombed Serbs in Serbia, Krajina and Bosnia and are responsible for the wars, because they wanted the disintegration of Yugoslavia.
We Serbs do not appreciate when people want to blame this all on Muslims.
Muslims did not advocate the disintegration of Yugoslavia. The EU and US recommended this at the Hague conference of 1990/91.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2009, 04:48:05 AM »

We Serbs do not appreciate when people want to blame this all on Muslims.
Muslims did not advocate the disintegration of Yugoslavia.

But Muslims do advocate the disintegration of Israel and you defend them on the Jewish forum. Isn't it disrespectful?

• Full JTFer
« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2009, 04:52:41 AM »
That's exactly what you do all the time: on the Jewish forum, you constantly play down the evil things done by Muslims and present them as dumb mindless puppets of somebody else. You should not have the double standard. Think about it.

Its not exactly like that.
I explained why it sounds strange to say that Muslims control US and EU policy.
If this means having double standards than you have them also, because you agreed with me on this  :) You said that Muslims currently do not control EU, so you confirmed my statement.

I said that Muslims who are attacking Serbs are US puppets. I have the right to say that! I did not say that you in Israel are having exactly the same situation.
In the Middle-East you are surrounded by Muslims. On the Balkans the Muslims depend on US, because they are a minority and without US they would not think about provoking the majority [Serbs]..
So I was only explaining the situation of the Balkans.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 05:01:40 AM by Serbian_Radical_Party »

• Full JTFer
« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2009, 04:57:07 AM »
But Muslims do advocate the disintegration of Israel and you defend them on the Jewish forum. Isn't it disrespectful?

You are flagrant twisting my words  ;D

Claiming that US is responsible for the disintegration of Yugoslavia, is not the same as defending Muslims who want to do the same against Israel.

If somebody accuses Muslims for being the factor which is mainly responsible for the disintegration of Yugoslavia, than I will say that that is not true.
This does not mean that I defend Muslims who advocate the disintegration of Israel.

I reject that again entirely friend, because I did not say that.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #90 on: November 03, 2009, 05:08:46 AM »
This topic is about Muslims in general and not about Yugoslavia. You asked a question where do Muslims commit genocide.

Ashedina answered you:

The crime now is that CHRISTIANS are being MURDERED by Muslims all over.

O really?
Where? Be more specific please.

Africa, Iran, Egypt Copts, Christians in Animists, Nigeria, Chad, Sudan, Indonesia, Lebanon, Pakistan (Maronites) Somalia, SERBIA, Muslims making trouble in NW China, ETC ETC, need MORE?

You then try to play down the responsibilty of Muslims for crimes committed in Yugoslavia. Well, it's your region and I don't argue with you about it (though I know there are Serbs that don't agree with your approach).

But what about the other regions mentioned? You didn't say anything about it. Again, this topic is about Muslims in general and not about Yugoslavia.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #91 on: November 03, 2009, 05:13:11 AM »
You said that Muslims currently do not control EU, so you confirmed my statement.

You are storming the open door :) Nobody says that Muslims control the Europe now.

But they want to control Europe, and they already have a certain amount of control there. I presented you the agruments, do you have something to say against them?

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #92 on: November 03, 2009, 05:22:29 AM »

First I did not believe that, but now I see that western globalists aslo want to experiment with Israel. They do this at negotiation tables when they force Israel to surrender it's territory. They participated in the establishment of Israel, but today it seems that they are placing Israel in a dangerous position.

You see, you are not wasting time here :) You learned something new. Informal international communication is always good. Sometimes it can tell you what you can't see and hear in controlled official media.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #93 on: November 03, 2009, 05:24:50 AM »

You then try to play down the responsibilty of Muslims for crimes committed in Yugoslavia. Well, it's your region and I don't argue with you about it (though I know there are Serbs that don't agree with your approach).

But what about the other regions mentioned? You didn't say anything about it. Again, this topic is about Muslims in general and not about Yugoslavia.

Again you are telling something that's not true.
When did I play down the crimes of the Muslims?
Did I mention certain areas where Muslims committed crimes in Yugoslavia.
Did I say that Muslims did not conduct crimes on those areas? No, I did not say that. Your are making that up. You want that people think that I defend Muslims and play down their crimes in Yugoslavia. This is not nice towards me personally.

I said that Muslim and Croatian crimes are results of the disintegration of Yugoslavia. You know that US and EU are responsible for the disintegration of Yugoslavia, so it's logic to claim that Muslim and Croatian crimes against Serbs were consequences of US and EU-policy...

This is playing down Muslim crimes!!
I did not expect this from you Spectator.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #94 on: November 03, 2009, 05:25:56 AM »
You are storming the open door :) Nobody says that Muslims control the Europe now.

People said that on this topic and you also.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #95 on: November 03, 2009, 05:30:51 AM »

People said that on this topic and you also.

How does it says that Muslims conrtol Europe? I said here that like in Muslim countries, there are rich and poor Muslims in Europe.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #96 on: November 03, 2009, 05:35:29 AM »
SRP, Muslims want to control Europe, and they already have a certain amount of control there. I presented you the agruments, do you have something to say against them?

• Full JTFer
« Reply #97 on: November 03, 2009, 05:39:57 AM »
How can we continue to conduct a debate when you claim that I play down [minimalise] Muslim crimes in Yugoslavia.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #98 on: November 03, 2009, 05:42:57 AM »
I am not outraged, just a little bit confused  :)

So you claim that the Muslims are responsible for the greatest genocides, which took place in the world? It that what you are saying? 

Nope. I said the BIGGEST EVER WAS DONE BY GERMANS! BUUUUT: TODAY there isn't only ONE carried out By muzzies, rather than whole lot of them. If they had better means to commit genocide, they would have wiped out Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism and Hinduism etc. for a long long time, not caring about how many deaths that would mean. They would accept to kill BILLIONS if necessary!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #99 on: November 03, 2009, 05:57:21 AM »
We would crush those mujaheddin scum in a week if USA and Europe didn't help them
So, are you telling me that my nation SUCKS now? Well, I already know, ty.
Your nation? Aren't you Jewish?
I'm telling you the truth. American and European leaders are far worse than any muslim, and America will soon be the worst enemy of your people.

If I remember what the Schröder gouvernment did and the great coalition after I am not so shure, that voo-yo is wrong.

The German socialists and the green party did everything to assist the Muslims. They supported even real islamofacists like the grey wolfs and sponsered anti-semitic conferences were was called for the destruction of Israel.

But on the other hand Paulette is right too. The Muslimes own great parts of the German engine construction industries. Most car companies belong already to the Muzz. They have great influence, specially the Muzzies from the Arabian peninsula, who are the most fanatic ones.
Which companies belong to them? Not a single one! They hold some shares as we hold shares of THEIR companies. So what? But to be the owner of a firm you have to have at least 51% of the shares and still some allies who are at your side. And they do not own a single industry from Germany. Many put a lot of money into them as they are reliable firms with only moderate but stable groth rates.
And not ALL greens and leftist are anti-Semitic or anti-Israel. Remember the green politicians who defended Israel during the Gaza attacks. You should generalize and exaggerate in many things.
People and politicians who actually supported the war against Serbia were very well manipulated by some media showing cruel scenes of genocide, alledgedly carried out by Serba. Afterwards many of those scenes were actually Muslims killing Serbians, as came out later. And you know how people are sensitive about genocide etc. here in Germany. They still feel guilty for WWII and want to have and support justice - even being injust or basing their knowledge on stupid propaganda...