Author Topic: The World's Healthiest Foods  (Read 2824 times)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
The World's Healthiest Foods
« on: March 29, 2007, 09:26:40 PM »
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: The World's Healthiest Foods
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 11:45:35 PM »
Fiber is healthy since it prevents diverticulosis when you get old.   
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 11:03:09 PM »
It is where the mucosa of your intestines weakens and pockets out through the muscularis mucosa causing pockets in the gut.  These can get infected an perforate causing serious problems.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 12:35:07 AM »
Chaim is very correct. The lycopenes in tomatoes (esp. when they are partially broken down in cooking) do have preventative effect on prostate cancer.  :)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2007, 12:36:19 AM »
That site also lists eggs which Chaim says are un-healthy.

We still do differ on that. I think that all foods Hashem made are healthy, or were before we started adulterating them.