Author Topic: Gay Marriage Defeated in Maine  (Read 842 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Gay Marriage Defeated in Maine
« on: November 04, 2009, 07:14:24 PM »
Im sure everyone here is aware that the ballot measure to over-turn legalized gay marriage in Maine has been victorious. Once again this proves that the majority of Americans are against granting the sacred relationship of marriage to homosexuals. Of course this is a wonderful victory but for sure the drive of these immoral sexual perverts will continue. This issue must be battled on every front... The sickos will attempt to over-turn the will of the voting public as they have been trying to do here in CA.

We should not budge an inch in this battle. Marriage is a sacred institution between a man and a woman. Any other type of relationship cannot be called a marriage. As I have said before I think that Domestic Partner laws should satisfy the dyed-in-the-wool perverts. Why do these abominations feel the need to desecrate a holy relationship. There is no way that a homosexual relationship can even come close to a normal heterosexual relationship.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Gay Marriage Defeated in Maine
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 07:23:28 PM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: Gay Marriage Defeated in Maine
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 07:44:34 PM »
Fags are trying to put the gay "marriage" once again in the CA ballot in 2010 because they were defeated 52-48 in 2008.  My concern is, the victory was not overwhelming!  More and more people are becoming moral reprobates.  In Maine also they were defeated by 53-47, not too far away...

Will there be a day when people would vote to decide on pedophilia, zoophilia and polygamy?   Pedophiles and Zoophiles also claim that they are born that way!!! 

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.