Author Topic: Question to Chaim Ben Pasach  (Read 1238 times)

Offline BinyaminUzi

• New JTFer
Question to Chaim Ben Pasach
« on: November 04, 2009, 06:20:17 PM »
I heard in a video you said you were in your 50s, you look in your 30s!

What are your health secrets?  :dance:

Moshe92

Re: Question to Chaim Ben Pasach
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 06:31:25 PM »

Offline BinyaminUzi

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 06:35:16 PM »
Alright, switched.  ;D

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 07:25:36 PM »
בס''ד

Aging is caused by clogging of the arteries and other natural processes in the human body. If we could invent a way to prevent any clogging of the arteries, people theoretically could live hundreds of years. However, we are far away from such a discovery.

We know from numerous scientific studies that a healthy diet, exercise and a relaxed mind reduce clogging of the arteries and therefore slow the aging process. We can't stop the aging process. We are all aging and we will all die. But we can slow it down dramatically and we can live longer.

Of course, the Messianic era will usher in a new world where there will be resurrection of the dead and where the nightmare of death will end. People will live here in this world forever. That day will come when we decide to follow what G-d commands us to do.

Thank you for opening this thread. I always want to encourage our great members to eat healthy, exercise and try to relax their minds. This will not solve all of your problems, but in the long term it may solve many of them.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 08:54:53 PM »
Back in the day there used to be a HEALTHY LIVING thread on the forum. Why was it removed? No one was posting?

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2009, 09:30:01 PM »
Back in the day there used to be a HEALTHY LIVING thread on the forum. Why was it removed? No one was posting?

"Back in the day"  is an ignorant schwarza expression.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2009, 09:38:43 PM »
בס''ד

Aging is caused by clogging of the arteries and other natural processes in the human body. If we could invent a way to prevent any clogging of the arteries, people theoretically could live hundreds of years. However, we are far away from such a discovery.

We know from numerous scientific studies that a healthy diet, exercise and a relaxed mind reduce clogging of the arteries and therefore slow the aging process. We can't stop the aging process. We are all aging and we will all die. But we can slow it down dramatically and we can live longer.

Of course, the Messianic era will usher in a new world where there will be resurrection of the dead and where the nightmare of death will end. People will live here in this world forever. That day will come when we decide to follow what G-d commands us to do.

Thank you for opening this thread. I always want to encourage our great members to eat healthy, exercise and try to relax their minds. This will not solve all of your problems, but in the long term it may solve many of them.

I don't think that is all of it. All cells accumulate oxidation damage from free radicals (oxygen molecules) over the years that cannot be reversed, at least with current technology. Also, there are various systems that are specifically programmed to decline at specific times (such as the phenomenon of menopause), systems which would behave as expected even with the best arteries and all the antioxidants in the world.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2009, 11:16:04 PM »
Chaim is in his 50s and he looks like hes in his 30s.  Im in my 30s and I look like Im in my 50s.   :crazy:

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2009, 06:52:28 AM »
I thought Chaim was about 38.  Very youthful.     Could someone tell me where I saw the video of LA having an earthquake, and sliding into the ocean?   I have searched JTF's forum to find the video, but couldn't locate it.    It was one heck of a movie clip.   Cusack was one of the actors and they were all escaping the devasdation in a plane. 

(What was the Category)????  I wanted to tell V for Vendetta about it!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2009, 07:53:37 AM »
Clogging of the arteries is just one aspect of aging. It is also one of the easier to avoid through healthy living like Chaim said. But there are other systems that are degrading with age- muscle loss, the immune system, internal organs become ever less efficient, etc. The cells themselves might lose vitality with each division.

People who reach their 90s and 100s mostly don't suffer from clogging and they tend to die from "old age" -their heart just stops or they get and infection that their immune system cannot fight, or they might fall break a bone and they can't recover from the injury. Eventually man gets too frail to survive.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2009, 08:05:18 AM »

When will be the day when users stop desecrating the Yiddish language? If you want to insult blacks (which is not good anyway) at least insult them in English. Call them N*ggers if you want. But Shcharze is the name of the color black in Yiddish and has no racial or ethnical implicances.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2009, 09:41:39 AM »

When will be the day when users stop desecrating the Yiddish language? If you want to insult blacks (which is not good anyway) at least insult them in English. Call them N*ggers if you want. But Shcharze is the name of the color black in Yiddish and has no racial or ethnical implicances.
If you want to use yiddish to insult (or define) Africans call them "schwartze chayeh"

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2009, 10:42:59 AM »
If you want to use yiddish to insult (or define) Africans call them "schwartze chayeh"

That's completely annoying. Real Yiddish native speakers were always struggling to survive. Most of them were in nazi labour camps awainting to be taken to gas chambers for not being white blonde Aryan Nordics. They never had an easy life, they never sat before a PC to chat or write in a forum. And they never had a slur for blacks or any other ethnicity!!! They probably never met a black person in their whole life!!! Using Yiddish in this way is desecrating the memory of the martyrs of the Holocaust and the progroms.
You avoid using N*gger, just not to seem racist, but don't care if you make the martyrs look racist.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2009, 11:26:32 AM »
I thought Chaim was about 38.  Very youthful.     Could someone tell me where I saw the video of LA having an earthquake, and sliding into the ocean?   I have searched JTF's forum to find the video, but couldn't locate it.    It was one heck of a movie clip.   Cusack was one of the actors and they were all escaping the devasdation in a plane. 

(What was the Category)????  I wanted to tell V for Vendetta about it!

The movie is 2012.  stupid movie but GREAT effects.  THe director had to leave out a scene showing Mecca being destroyed.  Hopefully it will be in the directors cut.

Offline Serbian_Radical_Party

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2009, 03:04:15 PM »
It seems that we can learn a lof from Chaim  ;D