Author Topic: Pamela Geller about the Murdermuslim Nidal Malik Hasan  (Read 409 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Pamela Geller about the Murdermuslim Nidal Malik Hasan
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 05:48:24 AM »
We need to keep telling the truth in order to make the stupid whites mind see it's own nature.

The shock and ridicule will eventually wake some up and the rest is to be considered sub-human.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 05:56:48 AM »
I can't believe they say it wasn't a terrorist act fumed by Islam!  As soon as I heard the name I said, "of course its islamic terrorism"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 06:25:39 AM »
The slab of pork is still alive after all his failures he was promoted to Major affirmative action at work
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03