Author Topic: Israel's Heron drones integrated in Nato's Afghanistan war  (Read 497 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Israel's Heron drones integrated in Nato's Afghanistan war
« on: November 04, 2009, 10:25:57 PM »
The world sure hates the Jews, but they sure know how to use the Jews for military, scientific and medical technology.    I loved when I heard Rabbi Kahane say, " I don't give a dammm what the world thinks."  (In reference to getting the Arabs out of Israel- the survival of the Jewish people, and the State of Israel.

http://www.debka.com/headline.php?hid=6355

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Israel's Heron drones integrated in Nato's Afghanistan war
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 10:36:20 PM »
I want to know why they are selling these Drones to Russia.  Russia is a terrible enemy of the Jewish people and a danger to the State of Israel.   

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 07:02:26 AM »
I want to know why they are selling these Drones to Russia.  Russia is a terrible enemy of the Jewish people and a danger to the State of Israel.   
Russia will take them apart and copy  them, then will sell improved copies to Israel enemies. I hope it explains why Israeli bolsheviks sell this technology to Russia
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 09:13:01 AM »

they are selling them to russia in return for not selling eqipment to georgia.