Author Topic: The most harmful place for Jews is in Israel by Neturei Karta heret  (Read 1108 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Hundreds of Neturei Karta heretics demonstrate outside the Israeli Embassy in New York City denouncing the ideology and legitimacy of Israel.

EDIT: Thread title edited for accuracy.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 06:08:21 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The most harmful place for Jews is in Israel by The Torah Jews
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 05:18:24 PM »
Those so-called "torah Jews" are frauds.

They are defending an abusive mother against the "zionist state" that arrested her to protect the child.  They are too blind and ignorant to realize how stupid they are.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 05:21:41 PM »
Well I'm just quoting from zootube, I know their not Torah Jews.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2009, 05:50:52 PM »

Well in the future it would make more sense to put something truthful in the title of the post otherwise it looks like you endorse that view.   

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2009, 05:52:42 PM »
Well in the future it would make more sense to put something truthful in the title of the post otherwise it looks like you endorse that view.   

Yes. Please, please, please bear that in mind.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: The most harmful place for Jews is in Israel by Neturei Karta heret
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2009, 11:33:07 PM »
I very much despise these people.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2009, 01:42:00 AM »
The supreme Halachic authority for these phonies is Ahmadinejad.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2009, 07:10:49 AM »

They're not.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2009, 10:06:38 AM »
I don't consider them Jews at all. These monsters are muslims posing as Jews.

Shalom - Dox

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2009, 11:56:36 AM »

The Neturei Karta are an insane suicide cult.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2009, 12:00:48 PM »
Let me guess, these sodomites say that the safest place in the world for Jews is the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2009, 12:09:41 PM »

Shalom - Dox

Most all of them are certainly Jewish because their mothers were Jewish... This is the definition of who a Jew is... I believe you have heard the Jewish law concerning who is a Jew...

What they do is worthy of being Cherem {excommunicated} and I have heard that some Jewish courts have gone ahead and made a Cherem against NK...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2009, 01:40:10 PM »

Shalom - Dox

Most all of them are certainly Jewish because their mothers were Jewish... This is the definition of who a Jew is... I believe you have heard the Jewish law concerning who is a Jew...

What they do is worthy of being Cherem {excommunicated} and I have heard that some Jewish courts have gone ahead and made a Cherem against NK...

What I mean is they do not have Jewish Hearts. So their Mothers were Jewish, but that does not give them the right to stab their fellow Jews in the backs and curse Israel. Though they may be considered Jewish, it is obvious these so called Jews are activists for islam.

Shalom - Dox

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2009, 01:45:29 PM »

Shalom - Dox

What I mean is they do not have Jewish Hearts. So their Mothers were Jewish, but that does not give them the right to stab their fellow Jews in the backs and curse Israel. Though they may be considered Jewish, it is obvious these so called Jews are activists for islam.

Shalom - Dox

Shalom - Dox,

I have explained in previous posts that these 'Jews' do infact have their their Jewish reasons to be anti-Zionist. I obviously do not condone their activity. I have publicly rebuked them and I believe they should be Cherem. But to say that they are doing it for Islam is not really true. The NK is a branch of Satmar Chassidic Judaism. I do know some people who associate with Satmar Jews and their rabbis. Satmar has officially disassociated with the NK and appears to accept the Israeli state.

It may seem to the world that they are agents of Islam, they are indeed a fring freak religious sect of Jewish origin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satmar#Satmar_and_Neturei_Karta

Also:

For the most part, the members of Neturei Karta are descended from Hungarian Jews who settled in Jerusalem's Old City in the early nineteenth century, and from Lithuanian Jews who were students of the Gaon of Vilna (known as Perushim), who had settled earlier. In the late nineteenth century, their ancestors participated in the creation of new neighborhoods outside the city walls to alleviate overcrowding in the Old City, and most are now concentrated in the neighborhood of Batei Ungarin and the larger Meah Shearim neighborhood.

At the time, they were vocal opponents to the new political ideology of Zionism that was attempting to assert Jewish sovereignty in Ottoman-controlled Palestine. They resented the new arrivals, who were predominantly secular and anti-religious, and asserted that Jewish redemption could only be brought about by the Jewish messiah.

Among their arguments against Zionism was a Talmudic discussion about portions in the Bible regarding a pact made between God, the Jewish people, and the nations of the world, when the Jews were sent into exile. One provision of the pact was (1) that the Jews would not rebel against the non-Jewish world that gave them sanctuary; a second was (2) that they would not immigrate en masse to the Land of Israel. In return the (3) gentile nations promised not to persecute the Jews too harshly.[9] By rebelling against this pact, they argued, the Jewish People were engaging in rebellion against God.

Other Orthodox Jewish movements, including some who oppose Zionism, have denounced the activities of the radical branch of Neturei Karta. According to The Guardian, "[e]ven among Charedi, or ultra-Orthodox circles, the Neturei Karta are regarded as a wild fringe".[13] Neturei Karta asserts that the mass media deliberately downplays their viewpoint and makes them out to be few in number. Their protests in America are usually attended by, at most, a few dozen people. In Israel, several hundred is typical, depending on the nature of the protest and its location.[14]
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 02:00:45 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2009, 01:58:22 PM »
I think Dox might be right. I would not be surprised if some of them are taqqiyah-practicing Muzzies who dress up in black hats.