Author Topic: Revava Watch  (Read 6623 times)

admin

Revava Watch
« on: April 20, 2007, 05:19:04 PM »
Revava Watch

This is the results of the thread the instigator Nonny posted on Revava.

Jimmy Sullivan is correct when he calls the hatred coming from that forum a cesspool. We banned Nonny for the instigation.

http://www.revava.org/forum/index.php/topic,3496.0.html

I second that. Rabbi Kahane wrote about the Satmar that they are righteous, albeit wrong. They do many great things, and they are very strong in Torah. So is Rav Ovadia, so are many of the Jews on that list (Neturei Karta is not one of them)
I'll take a Torah savvy knowledgeble rabbi or even bochur anyday over a secular fist pumping Right winger.

I agree entirely.

Vancier refering to HaRav Ovadia Yoseph as a "degenerate" is almost as hilarious as it is disgusting and hypocritical. You could not fit Vancier's Torah-knowledge in a thimble, and he refers to one of the greatest scholars of our generation in such a way. It's not just pathetic, it is evil, and these are the kind of "haters" that Rav Kahane z"tl h"yd warned us to all stay away from. The only "degenerate" is Vancier who thrives on this almost unnatural hatred of almost everyone.

Rav Ovadia Yoseph has made some big mistakes, but there is a difference between saying that - and even lamenting that fact - and cursing and insulting him.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Revava Watch
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 05:41:56 PM »
I have no idea who this Rabbi is which they speak.  I think it is such a tragedy that all of the Kahanist organizations cannot get together, pound out their differences via debate or q and a sessions and build one strong movement...  Some may be bad, some may be good and some may be mislead.  I guess I just hope for the best...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 05:45:01 PM »
I have no idea who this Rabbi is which they speak.  I think it is such a tragedy that all of the Kahanist organizations cannot get together, pound out their differences via debate or q and a sessions and build one strong movement...  Some may be bad, some may be good and some may be mislead.  I guess I just hope for the best...

I discovered JTF before noticing any of these other so-called organizations. Even if they joined with us, they'd contribute nothing to the cause. They are dead weight. Forget about them. This is where the action is. JTF can become a mass movement without them.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 05:51:24 PM »
You could not fit Vancier's Torah-knowledge in a thimble

I think they have unwittingly spoken the truth - Chaim's Torah knowledge is far too vast to fit in a thimble!

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 06:28:52 PM »
Nonny is right. Just because Harav Ovadia made some political mistakes, he isnt a degenerate. He is the Gadol Hador, who has written a tremendous amount of books of halacha. Who does Chaim think he is to speak about a man of that high of a caliber of a human being, in that way. Chaim is a degenerate for even muttering a bad word about harav Ovadia. I disagree with Harav Ovadias political moves, but would never resort to calling him degenerate. He also speaks out against that arabs http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1270038.stm .

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 07:36:32 PM »
The Shabak plot known as Revava is anything but Kahanist. These sodomites want to give all of Israel to the Arabs, Germans, Russian skinheads... you name it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2007, 07:38:29 PM »
Nonny is right. Just because Harav Ovadia made some political mistakes, he isnt a degenerate. He is the Gadol Hador, who has written a tremendous amount of books of halacha. Who does Chaim think he is to speak about a man of that high of a caliber of a human being, in that way. Chaim is a degenerate for even muttering a bad word about harav Ovadia. I disagree with Harav Ovadias political moves, but would never resort to calling him degenerate. He also speaks out against that arabs http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1270038.stm .
F uck you.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2007, 11:22:37 PM »
IMO, Revava are Jewish supremicists. I've seen them write some terrible things about gentiles.

As for Ovadia Yossef, he DID say that relinquishing Israeli land for lasting peace was condoned by the Torah. He justified it by saying that Israel would have to sacrifice many innocent lives to keep the land, and that the commandment to preserve innocent life is greater than that of keeping the land of Israel.

I personally think he's full of crap on that decision and he did an extreme disservice to the Jewish people by providing Sephardi a reason to support Oslo.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 11:28:58 PM by thunderbolt »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2007, 11:35:45 PM »
They're Jewish supremacists except when it comes to Arabs. Those fags believe Arabs and Muslims in general are far superior to Jews.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2007, 02:37:55 AM »
Which "Fags" are you talking about?

ihkili18

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2007, 04:01:39 AM »
I don't really care how you think I sound. All I know is I am a very level headed person who is a true right wing jew. Not some fraud beast who comes to destroy this wonderful forum because his forum is about as successful as shvartza doctors in the congo. Get the hell out of here and go back to your hideous fraudulent boards of defeat. Stop coming here you are not wanted.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2007, 04:08:34 AM »
so you say you are Jewish, well why dont you learn a little Torah, I dont know if you went to Yeshiva, though I strongly doubt it, since you come off as profoundly ignorant of Halacha. But it is never to late to start to learn, in particular the Halachot of Lashon Hara which you have continuosly broken on this forum would be a good place to start. Also drop the ridicilous conspiracy theories of people coming here because they are jealous. They are stupid and you sound insane.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

ihkili18

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2007, 04:14:09 AM »
why are you always coming here. We don't go to you. Anyways if you don't like the fact that their are gentiles here and that we all work together to fight evil then screw you. Your halacha is fake. Their are evil people who know halacha too. Get the hell out

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2007, 04:20:52 AM »
why are you always coming here. We don't go to you. Anyways if you don't like the fact that their are gentiles here and that we all work together to fight evil then screw you. Your halacha is fake. Their are evil people who know halacha too. Get the hell out
wow, thats profound, my Halacha is fake, I will assume that you are only attacking me and not the entire Torah but in the meantime I will refer you to the sefer Chafetz Chaim, you can find an english copy in any Jewish bookstore. It will do you some good to learn a little Torah.

I was one of the first posters and was a member of the original JTF forum long before you arrived. I certainly dont have a problem with Goyim so long as they are righteous according to the criteriu set down in the Torah. But to be a Ben Noach, as a righteous Gentile is called in Hebrew, they must follow specific rules, including proper respect shown to the Gedolai Yisrael. If a Goy does not show respect to the Torah scholars, no matter how good he is in other areas he is wholly wicked, as I am sure you remember the Rabbanim have the status of a living Torah and must be treated accordingly, if you would but check the Mishne Torah Hilchot Sanhedrin you will see I am correct.
Ramban

ihkili18

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2007, 04:30:29 AM »
That stupid Satmar "Rabbi" knew halacha too and we know what a piece of garbage he was. Your buddy just said "we cater to a non jewish crowd." I was addressing that. You seem to agree with him and support these sick ideas. in any event, we know how chaim feels about these issues and leave if you don't like it. Also who cares whether I went to yeshiva or not. I know you don't like jews who are less religious than you but too bad. Revava seems to fit you better

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2007, 04:33:34 AM »
That stupid Satmar "Rabbi" knew halacha too and we know what a piece of garbage he was. Your buddy just said "we cater to a non jewish crowd." I was addressing that. You seem to agree with him and support these sick ideas. in any event, we know how chaim feels about these issues and leave if you don't like it. Also who cares whether I went to yeshiva or not. I know you don't like jews who are less religious than you but too bad. Revava seems to fit you better
Downwithislam, you shouldn't put all religious Jews into the same mold.  The Satmur Chassidim you refer to have nothing in common with righteous Kahanist Jews such as myself and Kahaneloyalist.  We follow the Torah and Halacha with sincerity and truthfulness like R' Kahane did. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2007, 09:33:24 AM »
The defense of Gedolai Yisrael is a sick idea? Chaim is not the only opinion Rabbi Kahane zt'l was a Gadol Biyisrael it is he that I try to follow at all times, if they disagree about something I know whose opinion I will follow. I never said I look down upon Jews who are less religious than me, but seeing as how this is a religious Jewish movement the Torah is the source of our behavior or it should be, why dont you ask Chaim about it.
Ramban

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2007, 01:17:57 PM »
I don't like what this thread is turning into.  Kahaneloyalist, you claim to be standing up for the Torah but you insulted downwithislam by calling him ignorent in Torah and insane.  Downwithislam, save your hatred for evil people who should be hated and not against all religious Jews. 

Dominater96, if you disagree with something Chaim said, that is one thing but if you called Chaim horrible names like you just did than that is unacceptable and you should apologize to Chaim for it on "ask JTF" since he is a great Jewish hero.  Also going on the evil Revava forum publicly insulting Chaim is a very evil thing and you should be  banned for it.  Actually, downwithislam's insults are too mild for such as sin.  If you fear G-d you would apologize and ask Chaim forgiveness for this since compared to Chaim you are the thimble.  If you think that Chaim said Loshon Hara about R' Ovadia Yosef then talk to him about it on "ask jtf" and he will explain his views.  What basis in Halacha do you have to abandon the Torah by saying Loshon Harah about someone that you do not like?  Because you think he said Loshon Hara?  You can't justify sinning because you think an individual sinned!
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

ihkili18

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2007, 02:58:45 PM »
Thank you for saying the truth jdl4ever, I really respect the fact that you have just stuck up for what is right. I only disagree with you on the fact that kahaneloyalist is a good jew that should be treated respectfully. I am sure he is a product of some white shirt, black hat yeshiva who has already shown his hatred of Jews not like him. This is exactly what Chaim said he hates. He then went on to criticize the fact that there are righteous gentiles here. That is also something which Chaim has expressed his dislike to many times. Instead of continuing, Kahaneloyalist should of realized he was 100% wrong and quit. I am being the better man and ending my dispute with him

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2007, 03:07:45 PM »
Thank you for saying the truth jdl4ever, I really respect the fact that you have just stuck up for what is right. I only disagree with you on the fact that kahaneloyalist is a good jew that should be treated respectfully. I am sure he is a product of some white shirt, black hat yeshiva who has already shown his hatred of Jews not like him. This is exactly what Chaim said he hates. He then went on to criticize the fact that there are righteous gentiles here. That is also something which Chaim has expressed his dislike to many times. Instead of continuing, Kahaneloyalist should of realized he was 100% wrong and quit. I am being the better man and ending my dispute with him
No, I only stated Halacha something you are clearly not familiar with, that what makes a Goy righteous is clearly defined and not some amorphous feeling. If a Goy steps over what makes him righteous he is wicked, that is Halacha. I in fact did not go to a black hat yeshiva though I did go to yeshiva and follow the Torah, Unlike other people. Your confused bizarre ramblings and obscene behavior show more of a tendency towards hatred of Jews who are actually righteous, than myself or dom ever showed. You are in fact the very product Rabbi Kahane zt'l lamented over many times, Jews who joined his movement but were ignorant of Torah, who enjoyed the fighting and the intensity rather then doing what they did as a Mitzvah, sadly of those who joined some were never were brought to Torah and some even became evil. I am still waiting for a Halachic response to any of the points I raised earlier, while I am 90% sure you wont be able to produce one I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt as to why your various obscenities dont constitute Lashon Hara and why a Goy is righteous even if he doesnt follow the criteria of the Rambam in regards to a righteous gentile.
Ramban

ihkili18

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2007, 03:22:30 PM »
I said that I was willing to end but because of your most recent attacks I take that back. YOU are the exact reason why so many jews hate the religious in Israel and the rest of the world. I myself do not hate religious Jews at all, but I don't like people who brag about their torah knowledge, that means they are probably ignorant anyways. What you have done in the last paragraph is essentially disrespect so many of the non religious and gentiles who have helped the jewish people and chaims movement to save russian jews. You are exactly like revava. I really don't need you to tell me what kind of Jew I am. I am a successful person unlike you who is probably just having a parasitic effect on your parents while going to some religious yeshiva. I on the other hand am being educated towards a successful career while supporting myself. When I think of you, I imagine some unshowered, smelly, arrogant yeshiva guy with his white shirt on who would never serve in the Israeli army. All you are capable of is attacking Jews who don't fit your idea of a Jew. I don't need some uneducated fool like yourself to tell me what my position in life is. My ideas are the ones inline with Chaims. We have heard Chaim voice his displeasure many times over at ideas such as yours. Go clean off the stains on your white shirt, take a shower, and stop spewing your hatred.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2007, 03:52:33 PM »
I said that I was willing to end but because of your most recent attacks I take that back. YOU are the exact reason why so many jews hate the religious in Israel and the rest of the world. I myself do not hate religious Jews at all, but I don't like people who brag about their torah knowledge, that means they are probably ignorant anyways. What you have done in the last paragraph is essentially disrespect so many of the non religious and gentiles who have helped the jewish people and chaims movement to save russian jews. You are exactly like revava. I really don't need you to tell me what kind of Jew I am. I am a successful person unlike you who is probably just having a parasitic effect on your parents while going to some religious yeshiva. I on the other hand am being educated towards a successful career while supporting myself. When I think of you, I imagine some unshowered, smelly, arrogant yeshiva guy with his white shirt on who would never serve in the Israeli army. All you are capable of is attacking Jews who don't fit your idea of a Jew. I don't need some uneducated fool like yourself to tell me what my position in life is. My ideas are the ones inline with Chaims. We have heard Chaim voice his displeasure many times over at ideas such as yours. Go clean off the stains on your white shirt, take a shower, and stop spewing your hatred.
I wish to apologize to Down, I never intended to hurt your feelings or appear arrogant, though I stand by my points, I recognize I went about making them in the wrong way, for this I apologize. Let there be peace among all righteous people and not hatred, if you disagree with dom's behavior it is better to address him privately, as I should have done to you. I treated you incorrectly in my responses to you, it was only my great anger at seeing dom, who I know to be a Jew who does his best to follow the Torah, being compared to Nazis that caused me to behave in that manner. It is a failing I must work on.

Though I stand by what I said, and Chaim will agree that for a non-jew to be righteous there are specific criteria they must follow.

You can view me however you wish but it actuallity I am in college now learning Audio Video Production. When I am finished I will be making Aliyah and serving in Nachal Charedei, after which I will use my skills in videography and sound engineering to spread the Torah of Rav Kahane zt'l and support myself and my family. I have already made the arrangments for both my aliyah and army service, and continue to look for permanent work once I am in Israel.
Ramban

ihkili18

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2007, 03:55:16 PM »
Ok yacov in honor of you I will try and end my responses towards him. I do think you should consider banning the garbage who complain that this forum isn't jewish enough along with their revava attitudes whoever they are. Their attacks on Chaim should be considered as well.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2007, 06:55:45 PM »
Look at you all. That dreck from Revava/StørmFrønt has done exactly what it out to do--gotten us to fight with each other.  >:( :( We should all be bashing the faggot Dominater96 (aka TruthTyper), who started this mess in the first place by calling Chaim a degenerate.

The Revava freaks are NOT religious Jews. They are all traitor, appeasnik Neturei Karta kapos who probably work for Shabak. Are you glad that they got you to do their bidding, Kahanists?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2007, 07:37:29 PM »
Ok people.  I think I should step in here, being that I'm the new admin for the general section of this forum. 

I frankly don't like the way this thread is turning out.  There are religious and non-religious Jews here, along with righteous Gentiles.  While we won't agree on everything, I think it's important that we stop fighting each other.  Let's save our anger for those who wish Israel, America, and Western civilization harm.

And just because we may not always agree with Chaim Ben Pesach, calling him "degenerate" is not acceptable.  If you have an issue with his views, post your questions on the "Ask JTF" thread. 

So I am going to lock this thread.  Hopefully you'll all then calm down.