Author Topic: Ayrilik  (Read 1304 times)

Offline BinyaminUzi

• New JTFer
Ayrilik
« on: October 22, 2009, 01:44:18 PM »
I heard about the Turkish show Ayrilik and finally watched a couple episodes.

It's hard to explain how I feel. It sickens me too the extreme, how they even let this show play. While I sit down and watch a decent show on TV, I know that across the world Millions of men women and children are getting brain washed. This is exactly what Hamas is doing to the arabs, exactly what Hitler did to the Germans.

I understand Turkey has hated Israel, but this is too far. One scene I will never forget is a little arab girl against a wall. She smiled at the Israeli soldier and the soldier shot her. This is one of the worst types of propaganda and I can't even show how intense my anger is.

Israeli soldiers are based off morality, giving candy to little arab kids.... Helping them eat.

I just don't know how to express my anger.... What do you guys think of the Turkish bigots television show? How can this be on TV?!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 01:54:16 PM by BinyaminUzi »

Moshe92

Re: Ayrilik
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 01:52:40 PM »
I've never heard of that show, but that sounds typical. By the way, you should not use the word "Palestinian." There is no Palestinian people or Palestinian nation.

Offline BinyaminUzi

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 01:53:18 PM »
Excuse me I wasn't thinking of that..... *arabs

Moshe92

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 01:55:23 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  :)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 01:57:43 PM »

So much propaganda to make me sick.
Edit: Sorry don't watch this it would make you explode.
Besides theres no babies on front of the Hamas scum which would have been the truth.
And an Israeli soldier would never kill an Arab little girl for no reason. Pure sick evil lies.  >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 02:03:16 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 03:01:48 PM »

So much propaganda to make me sick.
Edit: Sorry don't watch this it would make you explode.
Besides theres no babies on front of the Hamas scum which would have been the truth.
And an Israeli soldier would never kill an Arab little girl for no reason. Pure sick evil lies.  >:( >:( >:(

This could be produced by the Iranian Mullah quranimals. I am shocked, that the Turks sunk so deep under the evil AKP regime. Kemal Pascha would roll in his grave if he would see this Islamofaschist propaganda.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2009, 04:45:11 AM »
This suits very well into the image: Erdogan is islamizing Turkey. He is moving away from Europe and heading his new friends in Iran, Iraq and Syria. Showing such dirty propaganda films he can instigate more religious anti-semitic and thus more anti-Western feelings. He can be sure that in the next elections he may finally get the absolute majority and the country may plunge in to an islamic republic within the next 10 years. This will become the biggest threat to Israel! The false friend is on the way of becoming the worst enemy. I am sure they will outshine ( or better outshadow) ahmadinejad's evilness by far!

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2009, 04:51:47 AM »
This suits very well into the image: Erdogan is islamizing Turkey. He is moving away from Europe and heading his new friends in Iran, Iraq and Syria. Showing such dirty propaganda films he can instigate more religious anti-semitic and thus more anti-Western feelings. He can be sure that in the next elections he may finally get the absolute majority and the country may plunge in to an islamic republic within the next 10 years. This will become the biggest threat to Israel! The false friend is on the way of becoming the worst enemy. I am sure they will outshine ( or better outshadow) ahmadinejad's evilness by far!
Re-islamification by stealth. The problem is that the Islamicists have now contaminated the upper reaches of the army and so the old safeguards are gone. Who knows where it will all end.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2009, 04:57:20 AM »
Re-islamification by stealth. The problem is that the Islamicists have now contaminated the upper reaches of the army and so the old safeguards are gone. Who knows where it will all end.

This is true. Erdogan has systematically infiltrated his islamists into the upper positions of the once kemalist army. They are becoming the new islamic guards with ambitions to "get Kudüs (Jerusalem) back" - just as the former islamist premier Necmettin Erbakan said. Erdogan is doing what Erbakan couldn't in those days.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2009, 06:21:37 AM »

This is true. Erdogan has systematically infiltrated his islamists into the upper positions of the once kemalist army. They are becoming the new islamic guards with ambitions to "get Kudüs (Jerusalem) back" - just as the former islamist premier Necmettin Erbakan said. Erdogan is doing what Erbakan couldn't in those days.

Yes, all you wrote is true. Erbakan was evil and stupid. Erdogan is evil and smart.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2009, 04:18:39 PM »
If Erdogan was as stupid as Erbakan, it would have been way better for all of us! A smart islamist is the worst enemy!

Yes, all you wrote is true. Erbakan was evil and stupid. Erdogan is evil and smart.

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2009, 06:39:11 AM »
This show only have a rating of 0.8 % on the T.V. in Turkey.This means one person in every 130 tv viewers watch it.So Turks are not stupid to watch this [censored] which is prepared by some dark powers!.They are trying to show Turks as stupid as Iranians and Arabs.
So there is nothing to take serious here,there is no antisemitism or any kind of racism in Turkey.I could definitely say %99.2 of Turks are non-racist and not anti-semitic.
Maybe this bloody racism age would last a few more centuries,and then maybe our grand children will live a second spring.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2009, 06:52:14 AM »
This show only have a rating of 0.8 % on the T.V. in Turkey.This means one person in every 130 tv viewers watch it.So Turks are not stupid to watch this drek which is prepared by some dark powers!.They are trying to show Turks as stupid as Iranians and Arabs.
So there is nothing to take serious here,there is no antisemitism or any kind of racism in Turkey.I could definitely say %99.2 of Turks are non-racist and not anti-semitic.

Then why Recep Tayip Edrogan is making vicious anti-Israeli remarks which are based on lies? It seems Turkey deliberately seeks to distance itself from Israel. I think this is because Turkish public opinion wants so and Edrogan is just following their expectations.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2009, 07:18:48 AM »
This show only have a rating of 0.8 % on the T.V. in Turkey.This means one person in every 130 tv viewers watch it.So Turks are not stupid to watch this drek which is prepared by some dark powers!.They are trying to show Turks as stupid as Iranians and Arabs.

Then why Recep Tayip Edrogan is making vicious anti-Israeli remarks which are based on lies? It seems Turkey deliberately seeks to distance itself from Israel. I think this is because Turkish public opinion wants so and Edrogan is just following their expectations.

Yes it's true that current government is trying to distance between Israel and Turkey.They abondoned Israel to join a military exercise and then signed a stragical partnership agreement with Iran and Syria.These two countries were Turkey's most hostile and competitor countries just like 10 years ago!Seriously If I was an Israeli,I would get so much worried about this and try every possible way to stop it.Iran bribed Turkey to share of all his income from neutral gas by %50!.Do you know what's that mean?I don't know how much they earn by neutral gas but they  it should be billions of dollars annually.I wanted to remind that EU gave only 50 million euros since 2004 for adoptation to EU talks.Well who gives more money you would sided tih him.Because all pollitics and basicly this world is based on money. How could any country would share it's resources income by half with another country for nothing?Certainly they will want something in return for.Its very obvious what Iran wants from Turkey.
This TV serious and all of this government's other acts to unite Turks aginst Israel for sure.But I don't belive it's public opionion right now.
Well I don't know whats gonna happen.
We'll see.

Maybe this bloody racism age would last a few more centuries,and then maybe our grand children will live a second spring.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2009, 07:26:28 AM »
Yes it's true that current government is trying to distance between Israel and Turkey.They abondoned Israel to join a military exercise and then signed a stragical partnership agreement with Iran and Syria.These two countries were Turkey's most hostile and competitor countries just like 10 years ago!Seriously If I was an Israeli,I would get so much worried about this and try every possible way to stop it.Iran bribed Turkey to share of all his income from neutral gas by %50!.Do you know what's that mean?I don't know how much they earn by neutral gas but they  it should be billions of dollars annually.I wanted to remind that EU gave only 50 million euros since 2004 for adoptation to EU talks.Well who gives more money you would sided tih him.Because all pollitics and basicly this world is based on money. How could any country would share it's resources income by half with another country for nothing?Certainly they will want something in return for.Its very obvious what Iran wants from Turkey.
This TV serious and all of this government's other acts to unite Turks aginst Israel for sure.But I don't belive it's public opionion right now.
Well I don't know whats gonna happen.
We'll see.

I don't think something will change in the foreseeable future. Israel doesn't have oil or natural gas to buy Turkey back  :)
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2009, 08:01:03 AM »
I know there are good Turks who don't blame evreything on Israel. But they are not the ones who rule or will rule Turkey. Besides as far as I understand secular Turkish nationalism is giving in to agressive Islamism.