Author Topic: Some irritating facts!  (Read 2364 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Some irritating facts!
« on: October 22, 2009, 05:06:03 AM »
With 55% of the inhabitants earning a low income, Rotterdam has its fair share of typical urban problems, such as dilapidated inner city areas.[citation needed]
[edit] Ethnic make-up

Figures are from 2008:

* Total: 582,949
    * Dutch: 313,765
    * Surinamese: 51,885
    * Turkish: 45,699
    * Moroccan: 37,476
    * Antillean / Aruban: 19,562
    * South-European: 17,774

In the Netherlands, Rotterdam has the highest percentage of foreigners from non-industrialised nations. Nearly 50% of the population are not native to the Netherlands or have at least one parent born outside the country. Recent figures show that Muslims comprise close to 25% of the city's population.[5] The current mayor of Rotterdam, Ahmed Aboutaleb, is of Moroccan descent and is a practicing Muslim.   :o :o :o :o :o

City of Duisburg (~500,000 inhabitants):

Duisburg is home to sixty thousand Turkish Muslims. The new Merkez Mosque, the largest Muslim place of worship in a non-Muslim country, is being built with a contribution of 3.2 million Euros from the EU and the state of North Rhine-Westphalia.

^^ That's what I call Dhimmitude!!! Mosques being built with our TAX MONEY for predominantly UNEMPLOYED ALLAH WORSHIPPERS!!!  >:( >:( >:(

News from Frankfurt:
Internet calls to armed struggle against Muslims published in Frankfurt

In the notoriously anti-Islamic German internet forum �Politically Incorrect�, the events accompanying the intended construction of a Mosque in Frankfurt-Hausen have received considerable attention.

According to their own proclamation, the way in which some inhabitants of Hausen participate in the on-line discussions there, give a lifelike idea of what they think but do not yet dare to say in public.

Moreover, it seems that at least some politicians prefer to turn a blind eye on the obvious attempts of right-wing demagogues to write pogroms against the Muslim community into existence.

Fears have thus been mounting that the complaints by �concerned� citizens about the alleged threat posed by Islam in general – and the building of a Mosque in the neighbourhood in particular � might, in some cases, turn out to be but a camouflage for a growing readiness to engage in acts of xenophobic violence.

This claim can be substantiated by the following example from above-mentioned web page:

„I call for the armed struggle against Islam. We owe that to our children and grandchildren. I appeal to the general officers of German Armed Forces to support us here. If necessary we must apply Article 20 of the Cardinal Law to topple the current government in order to save our democracy“.

No wonder. This one city district alone has 2 mosques and the city as a whole sees some new big mosques being built right now and in future. This is my birthplace,... :'(

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Some irritating facts!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 03:58:40 PM »
Rotterdam is one of the most depressing cities I have ever experienced.
Depressing is the only thing that comes to mind.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 02:50:41 PM »
Rotterdam is one of the most depressing cities I have ever experienced.
Depressing is the only thing that comes to mind.

If we don't do something about that, that's what all the western world will look like soon.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 08:39:26 AM »
Europe wake up!!! Do you want the Muzzies to be the majority of your population?!!!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision