Author Topic: We need resources to battle anti-semitism  (Read 2173 times)

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
We need resources to battle anti-semitism
« on: November 09, 2009, 01:55:03 PM »
Dear people!

ProudandZionist and me have agreed to make a Hungarian languaged blog in order to battle anti-semitism in Hungary, this will surely benefit Israel and the Jewish people a lot. The only available source of information about the Arab-Israeli conflict in Hungarian is from the anti-semitic, islamofascist Jobbik (which openly spreads Hamas-Fatah propaganda) and the rather biased news media. So it is no wonder that anti-semitism is on the rise. Can you give us good sources of information, with which we can make Israel and Zionism more accepted and popular? My other question is: what are the best ways to make a blog popular?

So it is very important for people to know the Jewish viewpoint too, not just the muslim nazi side of the story.

OFF:

A video about the fascist Jobbik:
http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/9/jobbik-and-those-who-stand-behind-it-1318452.html

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: We need resources to battle anti-semitism
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 02:13:51 PM »
Great thread. Thank you Lisa for the links.

The Jobbik (A Movement For A Better Hungary) is a neo nazi party in Hungary, they want to see more muslims in Europe. They are very dangerous and their propaganda comes from the net, so we must stop them there.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 02:18:57 PM »
Here's an interesting blog by a Russian guy who is pro-Israel and anti-Islam:

http://mat-rodina.blogspot.com/

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 02:40:07 PM »
Thank you again.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 03:21:17 PM »
Thank you very much Lisa!

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 04:33:58 PM »
hey thanks for showing me the topic and the vid...i think it is a great idea!  8)
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always