Author Topic: a Dream a Christian had last month....I wanted to share this...  (Read 1595 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
a Dream a Christian had last month....I wanted to share this...
« on: November 10, 2009, 10:42:40 AM »
I just wanted to share this dream someone posted on another forum I am at.....I thought it was significant...it was a dream she had...

If this is not ok to post here, the mods can delete it...thanks.

10-21-09 A Dream

The "Hedges" Have Been Removed

I saw before me the borders of the United States both Canada and Mexico. On these borders grew the most massive Oak and Maple trees. They were enormous they scraped the sky. They were so tightly spaced that it was impossible for a person to pass through them.

As I watched a giant, larger than life, semi truck appeared. An angel removed a huge chainsaw from the trailer and started it. As I looked on he began to cut down the mighty trees. The trees fell on anything or anyone in their path. Soon only stumps remained. The beautiful and mighty trees that had encircled the United States were gone.

At this point a voice spoke: "You as a nation have relied on your own strength. It is failing you. You can not stand."

Enemies began to enter carrying American flags. Once inside the country they began laughing and tearing up the flags, some were burned. As I watched these enemies began marching. Laughing loudly as they walked. One of them, spying a Bible held it up and proclaimed: "Look at this! The book of make believe stories. This book is nothing but lies. He began to tear the pages out.

These enemies looked and talked and acted just like other Americans. The difference was in their hatred of the Bible and of all things American. The man who had spoken earlier then said: "Let us gather all these books up (Bibles) and destroy them. Then we will take the people who own and read these make believe books and put them in cages. We will show them what true freedom is."

I then awakened and began to seek the Lord on all of this. I praised Him for the privilege of owning and reading a Bible.

HE then spoke "The time is almost upon you when you will not be able to carry MY word so freely. Stand on MY word now or you will surely fall." .
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
Re: a Dream a Christian had last month....I wanted to share this...
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 11:45:58 AM »
Wow that is powerful. The enemy is isalmic muslins, that will come to pass with the bibles. Now is the time to know God's scriptures in your heart where they will be safe. So when you need those blessed scriptures in facing terror, you can quote them like water God is our help.
" sorry looks back, worry looks around, and faith looks up "
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 11:49:02 AM »
yes, i was thinking that too about the Islamic takeover. Yes, we must keep it in our hearts.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 11:57:52 AM »
Freaky.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 12:12:28 PM »
Freaky.

To read that dream you would think that person took magic mushrooms and is on a psychedelic trip but to those in bible prophecy it makes sense.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 03:24:21 PM »
Yes. God spoke to Joseph in dreams, and I am sure, many others.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 08:51:38 PM »
Daniel comes to my mind.  God spoke through angels (Gen. 16), visions (Gen.15 )  use of the Urim and Thummim (Ex. 28:30), symbolic actions (Jer. 18:1-10)
 a gentle whisper (1 Kings 19:12), miraculous signs (Ex. 8:20-25), God spoke directly Himself (Gen. 3:9)

Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2009, 01:44:29 PM »
I agree, the invader is Islam and he will not allow the true God's word to stand.   Islam will in God's time be obliterated! 

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2009, 01:53:54 PM »
It is on the one hand an interesting dream and on the other a terrible one.

Yes we should be thankfull, that we can read the Bible, at least in our homes, unpersecuted.

I have rarely dreams. My nights are dark and silent. But one to two times in the year I dream and this dreams are even for me heavy to take.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani