Author Topic: Can you be a righteous Muslim?  (Read 10388 times)

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Can you be a righteous Muslim?
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2009, 07:23:33 PM »
But by saying "character" you have actually confused me more.   I would think you mean more about the G-d's actions than "traits" so to speak.   But anyway, please explain how you determine that he behaves as "pagan" entity in Islam...
I meant that the Islamic deity celebrates genocide, mass rape, and plundering, so by his nature he can't be the true G-d.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2009, 07:23:36 AM »
But by saying "character" you have actually confused me more.   I would think you mean more about the G-d's actions than "traits" so to speak.   But anyway, please explain how you determine that he behaves as "pagan" entity in Islam...
I meant that the Islamic deity celebrates genocide, mass rape, and plundering, so by his nature he can't be the true G-d.

Wiping out amalek was genocide.   The muslims had their own twisted version of who to wipe out based on a crazy pedofile's lies.   

They still believed in a monotheistic God, and Rambam knew the theology, he wasn't just speculating about neighborhood muslims.

You haven't shown what makes allah "pagan"

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2009, 11:51:24 AM »
Wiping out amalek was genocide.   The muslims had their own twisted version of who to wipe out based on a crazy pedofile's lies. 
How could it have been genocide when the Jews obeyed G-d's command to wipe out Amalek? These were Nazis who would have exterminated the Jewish people had they not been obedient.  

They still believed in a monotheistic G-d, and Rambam knew the theology, he wasn't just speculating about neighborhood muslims.

You haven't shown what makes allah "pagan"
I always understood the Rambam's rationale and how he could come to that conclusion. That wasn't in doubt. I just don't think that it is the case that Allah and Hashem are the same G-d in practice. He meant that they (Muslims) worship a non-trinitarian single deity and that they (claim to) worship the G-d of Abraham/Isaac/Jacob. The former might be true, but the latter is just another filthy lie of the pedophile in order to try to get Jews and Christians to convert to his cult. The exaltation of murder, rape, plunder, and conquest that the Koranic Allah shows is lifted directly from the Canaanite moon gd Sin, which fueled much of Amalek's war against the Israelites in the Joshua era.

Speaking as a Christian, I would say that the Islamic Allah comes very close to what Theistic Satanism believes in (also a pure monotheism, for all intents and purposes), but I am aware that in Judaism, the devil is merely an agent of G-d, not an evil being with free will.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2009, 11:53:02 AM »
Muslims cannot give up the practise of bending over towards a rock, so how can they ever be noachide. The moment they stop following Mohammeds teaching, they turn non-Muslim.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2009, 01:12:57 PM »
How could it have been genocide when the Jews obeyed G-d's command to wipe out Amalek? These were Nazis who would have exterminated the Jewish people had they not been obedient.  

Genocide is wiping out a people, man woman and child.  That's what it was.   The only morally justified genocide, but genocide nonetheless.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2009, 02:00:43 PM »
I just can't agree with calling it genocide. Genocide means mass murder of innocent people. If anything it was a defensive war. The Amalekite women/children killed in Joshua's era were Nazis just like the Fakestinian toddlers who dance around and throw candy when a Jew is blown up.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2009, 02:35:53 PM »
I just can't agree with calling it genocide. Genocide means mass murder of innocent people.

No, it doesn't.   It just means wiping out of a people.   Geno is a prefix for people/group and cide is the killing part.

gen⋅o⋅cide  Show Spelled Pronunciation [jen-uh-sahyd]  Show IPA

–noun
 the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1940–45; < Gk géno(s) race + -cide

Related forms:

gen⋅o⋅cid⋅al, adjective

courtesy of Dictionary.com

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2009, 02:57:27 PM »
That's what the Muslims and Nazis accuse Jews of doing. Why should we use their terminology?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2009, 06:33:44 PM »
Thanks for educating me on that Kahane Was Right Bt..   I guess its hard to undersand the history of Khazar nation.  From what I read, there was a king who was a muslim, but he lator favored Judaism over Islam , because he thought Islam was fallacious.  I really don't know the depths of Khazar history,  I did dabble with it a bit, but have forgotten a lot of what I read.  As I said, paganism was a great influence of their culture than Islam was.  Jews in MUslims countries lived mainly as indentured subjects who were forced to pay the unscrupulous jizya (Muslim Tax) or either that they woudl have to sell their wives as sex slaves or even be murdered.  The Khazars in my mind were definately not islamic.   Many of the Christians in the region were following medieval Catholicism, which was quite barbaric in olden times.   Those catholic nations would more or less force Jews to convert or exterminate them.  This is not because of the bible perse, but rather

Muman.. I don't find the bible to be hateful of Jews, but yeah, it does point to you need Jesus for salvation.  The bible was written by Jewish scholars, who left their JEwish heritage behind.  Hellenism, probably was a major factor here , as the Greeks spread their culture and theology around the world and many JEws succumbed to that.   Judaism and Christianity can coexist, but cannot intermix.   I don't see how Christians are a threat to the JEwish people.. THey want us to be CHristians and Jews want Christains to be Noachides.  Hindus want us to worship Shiva.. Trust me, I have hindu friends, they would love it, but I will never do it and they will never force me or hate me for not doing so.   Everyone wants something, but nobody will force anyone.  We are not muslims!  Muslims believe you must convert to their religion or face torture, massive taxation, rape and murder.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2009, 11:05:35 PM »
It is possible to be born a Muslim and to identify one's self as a Muslim and be a righteous person.

However, it is impossible to strictly observe the tenets of the Koran and actively practice Islam and still be a righteous person.

That is unless you have some very strange ideas about what the Koran says and what it means to be a good or devout Muslim.

So my short answer to your question is; yes, individual Muslims can be righteous -- no, devout practitioners of Islam can not possibly be righteous.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2009, 12:14:49 PM »
                                                                    בס"ד

Just one thing to add, the Arabic word for G-d is "Illa" (like "Lah Illa Ela Allah Wa'Muhammad Rassul'Allah"), not "Allah" (which is Arabization of the Babylonian idol from the Babylonian mythology, "All-at").

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2009, 12:56:56 PM »
                                                                    בס"ד

Just one thing to add, the Arabic word for G-d is "Illa" (like "Lah Illa Ela Allah Wa'Muhammad Rassul'Allah"), not "Allah" (which is Arabization of the Babylonian idol from the Babylonian mythology, "All-at").
I am not sure you are right about this. Even the way you typed the sentence: "Lah Illa Ela Allah ..."
means: "There is no god but the god (al-lah)..."

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2009, 05:45:00 PM »
... and I believe having heard/read that in principle, a Jew could convert to Islam and not be guilty of sin (depending on how literally he or she meant it, of course)

Shalom Dr. Brennan Fan,

G-d forbid! It would be a grave sin for any Jew to convert to islam and it would be a desecration of G-d's name [and the Jewish people].

If a muslim follows the koran the way it is intended to be followed (i.e. give "infidels" only 2 options for conversion or death, cutting off the clitorises of young 6 year old girls, beating a wife into submission, etc.), then there is no way possible for this individual to be righteous. Islam is a death cult and a violent, barbaric religion.

And if a muslim doesn't really follow his religious belief and only claims to be muslim by name, then he is not following his religious beliefs and would not be considered righteous by other muslims. He would be considered an infidel and islam states that this person should be murdered.

I hope that answers your question.
-Shlomo
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2009, 05:53:19 PM »
... and I believe having heard/read that in principle, a Jew could convert to Islam and not be guilty of sin (depending on how literally he or she meant it, of course)

Shalom Dr. Brennan Fan,

G-d forbid! It would be a grave sin for any Jew to convert to islam and it would be a desecration of G-d's name [and the Jewish people].

If a muslim follows the koran the way it is intended to be followed (i.e. give "infidels" only 2 options for conversion or death, cutting off the clitorises of young 6 year old girls, beating a wife into submission, etc.), then there is no way possible for this individual to be righteous. Islam is a death cult and a violent, barbaric religion.

And if a muslim doesn't really follow his religious belief and only claims to be muslim by name, then he is not following his religious beliefs and would not be considered righteous by other muslims. He would be considered an infidel and islam states that this person should be murdered.

I hope that answers your question.
-Shlomo

Shalom Shlomo!

Long time no hear.... I hope that things are going well for you. It is good to see that you are still poking around the forum...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2009, 01:11:20 PM »
"Ileh" is the word for "god" in Arabic.  The Koran itself is testimony of this.

"There is no "god" but "allah"" in Arabic is different from "there is no "allah" but "allah".

"Allah" is a corruption of "al ileh", meaning "the god".

Allah does in fact refer to a specific "god" in the former pantheon of Arabic "gods" in the Kaaba.

I very much doubt Maimonides had the internet as a resource, or the level of drive many who pursue Islamic knowledge since 9/11 gave the entire world.  I am almost certain he was, like so many of us today now are, surrounded by, "taqiyya" and "kitman", spewing Moslems.  Anything which furthers Islam is halal, and explains the function, purpose and modus operandi of groups like both CAIR, and Fatah.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2009, 12:27:48 PM »
"Ileh" is the word for "G-d" in Arabic.  The Koran itself is testimony of this.

"There is no "G-d" but "allah"" in Arabic is different from "there is no "allah" but "allah".

"Allah" is a corruption of "al ileh", meaning "the G-d".

Allah does in fact refer to a specific "G-d" in the former pantheon of Arabic "gods" in the Kaaba.

I very much doubt Maimonides had the internet as a resource, or the level of drive many who pursue Islamic knowledge since 9/11 gave the entire world.  I am almost certain he was, like so many of us today now are, surrounded by, "taqiyya" and "kitman", spewing Moslems.  Anything which furthers Islam is halal, and explains the function, purpose and modus operandi of groups like both CAIR, and Fatah.

Maimonidas knew Islam and muslims all too  well- he lived in Islamic country, he suffered Islamic persecutions which is why he had to flee from Spain to Alexandria. He spoke Arabic so most likely he read the Quran and Hadith.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2009, 12:57:00 PM »
I very much doubt Maimonides had the internet as a resource, or the level of drive many who pursue Islamic knowledge since 9/11 gave the entire world.  I am almost certain he was, like so many of us today now are, surrounded by, "taqiyya" and "kitman", spewing Moslems. 

Maimonides determined that Islam was a false doctrine, stated it thus, and called Muhammad a madman.   He needed the internet for that?   This was recognized long before 9/11 happened.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2010, 11:49:23 PM »
I'm gonna say that it is possible to be a righteous Muslim, but only if you are an extremely disobedient and/or ignorant one. A righteous Muslim is a self-hating Muslim!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2010, 06:20:58 AM »
I'm gonna say that it is possible to be a righteous Muslim, but only if you are an extremely disobedient and/or ignorant one. A righteous Muslim is a self-hating Muslim!
VERY true.