Author Topic: ustashi site marbus  (Read 2672 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
ustashi site marbus
« on: November 17, 2009, 10:43:39 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Re: ustashi site marbus
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 02:35:46 PM »
Why even publicize the mental retard?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 02:38:17 PM »
I can't watch it. Youtube has blocked it in my country. Usually they do this only if hardcore Nazi content is involved.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 02:48:21 PM »
Is there another way to flag users besides flagging videos? For the background pictures for example. I'd like to get his account suspended. I know he's just going to create another one like he's done before but he'll have to upload and re-do everything again and it's fun to annoy Nazis.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 03:39:09 PM »
Is there another way to flag users besides flagging videos? For the background pictures for example. I'd like to get his account suspended. I know he's just going to create another one like he's done before but he'll have to upload and re-do everything again and it's fun to annoy Nazis.
yes on his home page on bottom left

On the occasion of the Wedding of King Alexander, the Grand Lodge presented the king and queen with a beautifull worked address, bound in white leather, with a silver medal representing there likeness. The medal had been modelled by the well known sculptor Bro. Rudo Valdezt. In the address, Bro George Wiefert, Grand Master recalls the rise of Freemasonray in Serbia at the beggining of the nineteenth century, when "after many hundreds of years of slavery of our nation, the legendary Kara-Georgie, the founder of the Dynatsy of the Karageorgievich, shone trembling over the meadows and announced the dawn of beautiful days for the nation. Side by side with this star appeared also the first spark of Freemasonray on the Balkans and the whole Slavic South, lighting the faggot, which illuminated the road to Freedom."
Report profile image violation
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 07:22:14 PM »
Interesting how Croats claim they are not Nazis, but yet many young Croats, both male and female, seem to like the Ustasi ideology and wear it proudly and openly on the streets of Zagreb. Right now, there is even a strong support to raise a statue to Pavelic in Zagreb...this should be interesting because I can't wait to see what the croatian government's response to allowing such a thing to happen. My guess is that they will say that it was a coincidence and wasn't meant to offend anyone....unless you are a Serb, Jew or a Gypsy.