Author Topic: Hello Serbian Friends  (Read 32501 times)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
Re: Hello Serbian Friends
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2009, 01:41:45 PM »
Well,I must say that I couldn't heard those ideas in Radical Party nor in any other pro Russian organization in Serbia.
Don't be like a child...
You really think that Russian politicians are truly opposed to EU or USA?

Pay attention to you language. I was just making a joke.
I think you should pay attention to your language and to your attitude.

Offline Serbian_Radical_Party

• Full JTFer
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2009, 01:46:36 PM »
I think you should pay attention to your language and to your attitude.

I was just making a joke, you can not handle a joke?
.. Relex man, smiri zivce malo ;D

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2009, 01:49:07 PM »
And now SRP, what about Israel (also known as Holy Land, also as Palestine to some)?
Here is a poll:

a) Jewish sovereignity on the whole territory
b) Arab sovereignity on the whole territory
c) Division into 2 states, Jewish and Arab ones
d) Bi-national state with equal Jewish and Arab sovereignity
e) UN mandate
f) Turkish mandate
g) British mandate
h) Russian mandate

Please choose one option  :)

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Full JTFer
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2009, 01:50:46 PM »
What about i?

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2009, 01:53:18 PM »
What about i?

You mean some other option? If you have one, you can write about it :)
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Full JTFer
« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2009, 02:05:41 PM »
The territory that Israel occupies , is Holy land!
It is the Holy land of the Bible! It is the land where Orthodoxy was born 2000 years ago.

Option i:
Jewish sovereignty on the whole territory, only if that state would recognize that Jesus Christos is the Jewish Messiah.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 02:11:37 PM by Serbian_Radical_Party »

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #81 on: November 12, 2009, 02:08:58 PM »
The territory that occupies Israel, is Holy land!
It is the Holy land of the Bible! It is the land where Orthodoxy was born 2000 years ago.

Option i:
Jewish sovereignty on the whole territory, only if that state would recognize that Jesus Christos is the Jewish Messiah.

Well, that surprised even me.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2009, 02:13:51 PM »
The territory that occupies Israel, is Holy land!

Option i:

Well, that's your opinion. As you understand, I can't agree with you because my faith states different, but now I respect you more for not being afraid to express your opinion.

And what if Jews don't accept what you propose? What should be the Holy Land's status then?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2009, 02:16:12 PM »
                                                  בס"ד

Option i:

You don't really expect us to do this, right?  :laugh: :laugh:

We will have Our Holy Land back, from the Euphrates to the Nyle, and the Meshiach will come במהרה בימינו אכי"ר.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #84 on: November 12, 2009, 02:17:22 PM »

Option i:

The question of the Messiah is not the central question.That question becomes irrelevant when the laws of G-d are not respected in fully.
Tell me,did Serbian state(or any other including Russia) recognized Jesus as its Messiah?

• Full JTFer
« Reply #85 on: November 12, 2009, 02:18:18 PM »
And what if Jews don't accept what you propose? What should be the Holy Land's status then?

You do not have to accept it. You possess the power to reject it.

The Holy Land must, according to my views, be dedicated to the acceptation of Jesus Christ, as the Messiah and God.

All other status will not work and will not solve problems.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #86 on: November 12, 2009, 02:21:27 PM »
The question of the Messiah is not the central question.That question becomes irrelevant when the laws of G-d are not respected in fully.
Tell me,did Serbian state(or any other including Russia) recognized Jesus as its Messiah?

Look Sveti Sava left a treasure to Serbia, that is the Serbian Orthodox Church.
As long as the Serbian Orthodox Church lives in Serbia, Serbia will enjoy the credit left by Sveti Sava.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2009, 02:21:52 PM »
                                                 בס"ד

Option i:

You don't really expect us to do this, right?  :laugh: :laugh:

We will have Our Holy Land back, from the Euphrates to the Nyle, and the Messiah will come במהרה בימינו אכי"ר.

Ron, brother, we are not going to have a religious dispute with our Serbian friends. Let them believe what they want. I just wanted to know his opinion.

ה' הוא אלוקים

• Full JTFer
« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2009, 02:23:00 PM »
Spectator,

Thanks for respecting my opinion!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2009, 02:23:37 PM »
                                                בס"ד

בס"ד

Option i:

You don't really expect us to do this, right?  :laugh: :laugh:

We will have Our Holy Land back, from the Euphrates to the Nyle, and the Messiah will come במהרה בימינו אכי"ר.

Ron, brother, we are not going to have a religious dispute with our Serbian friends. Let them believe what they want. I just wanted to know his opinion.

ה' הוא אלוקים

I know this Spectator but yet his post outraged me. It's undoubtly the Christianic version of "convert to Islam or die".

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #90 on: November 12, 2009, 02:24:52 PM »

Look Sveti Sava left a treasure to Serbia, that is the Serbian Orthodox Church.
As long as the Serbian Orthodox Church lives in Serbia, Serbia will enjoy the credit left by Sveti Sava.
Haha...What current SECULAR Serbia has with St.Sava?What Serbia's Constitution says about the state and the Church?

In the time when Sava lived,Serbian society was theocracy.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #91 on: November 12, 2009, 02:27:58 PM »
Haha...What current SECULAR Serbia has with St.Sava?What Serbia's Constitution says about the state and the Church?

In the time when Sava lived,Serbian society was theocracy.

Do not laugh!  ! ! I am having a serious debate.

I was talking about the Serbian Orthodox Church (which is the body of Jesus Christos).

It is not my fault that you can not separate the earthly Serbian secular state from the Serbian Orthodox Church (body of Christ)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #92 on: November 12, 2009, 02:29:54 PM »
Serbian Radical Party is a good member. He is a pro-Jew man. And if he supports Russia that doesn't mean that he doesn't support Israel. Russians like Serbia and he has right to like Russia too.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #93 on: November 12, 2009, 02:30:25 PM »
I know this Spectator but yet his post outraged me. It's undoubtly the Christianic version of "convert to Islam or die".

No! I do not want to conquer Israel or to convert it by using force.
You have the power to reject that. You are not forced to believe that Jesus Christos is the Messiah.  

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #94 on: November 12, 2009, 02:31:41 PM »
I hope nobody here will misinterpret this thread as an opportunity to preach Judaism or Christianity. It was just an attempt to clarify views of SRP on the status of the Land of Israel. I hope it will not spark unnecessary religious disputes.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #95 on: November 12, 2009, 02:31:49 PM »
Serbian Radical Party is a good member. He is a pro-Jew man. And if he supports Russia that doesn't mean that he doesn't support Israel.

Thank you brother! I am not against Israel or anyone!

Thank you for this kindly message!

• Full JTFer
« Reply #96 on: November 12, 2009, 02:33:21 PM »
I hope nobody here will misinterpret this thread as an opportunity to preach Judaism or Christianity. It was just an attempt to clarify views of SRP on the status of the Land of Israel. I hope it will not spark unnecessary religious disputes.

You must first know what I believe if you want to know me and understand me.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #97 on: November 12, 2009, 02:34:00 PM »

No! I do not want to conquer Israel or to convert it by using force.
You have the power to reject that. You are not forced to believe that Jesus Christos is the Messiah.  

according to your posts, you said that the State of Israel would have a right to exist (or have sovereignity on the Holy Land) only if it recognizes accepts Christianity in other words. Correct?

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #98 on: November 12, 2009, 02:34:39 PM »
Serbian Radical Party is a good member. He is a pro-Jew man. And if he supports Russia that doesn't mean that he doesn't support Israel. Russians like Serbia and he has right to like Russia too.

I don't think there are members who question his right to support or love Russia.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #99 on: November 12, 2009, 02:35:18 PM »
Serbian Radical Party is a good member. He is a pro-Jew man. And if he supports Russia that doesn't mean that he doesn't support Israel.

Thank you brother! I am not against Israel or anyone!

Thank you for this kindly message!

You are welcome brother. Serbs were always true friends of Jews. I live in Hungary, and I know that Serbs are honest people. Polish people like Hungarians, but they are not against Slovakia, they like Slovaks too.

It's the same situation. Russia is friend of Serbia. If I were Serbian, I would respect and love Russia.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.