The Worldwide Crisis of Islam > The Truth About Islam

The 'Holy Father' does something right for a change

(1/4) > >>

wonderfulgoy:
Muslim anger grows at Pope speech

A statement from the Vatican has failed to quell criticism of Pope Benedict XVI from Muslim leaders, after he made a speech about the concept of holy war.

Speaking in Germany, the Pope quoted a 14th Century Christian emperor who said Muhammad had brought the world only "evil and inhuman" things.

The head of the Muslim Brotherhood said the Pope's remarks "aroused the anger of the whole Islamic world".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/5347876.stm

May G-d bless the Pope for this remark!

wonderfulgoy:
Even the best of the Muslims should be utterly destroyed.

Yoel:
Hmmm.. First I didn't like him much as he made some anti-Israel statements in the past.

kahaneloyalist:
I still dont like him for his anti-Israel statements >:(

HiWarp:
And the rest of the story......

From AP:
"On Thursday, the Vatican said the pope had not intended to offend Muslim sensibilities with the remarks."

From AFX News LImited:
"The pope's official spokesman later issued a response, saying that Benedict respected Islam but rejected violence motivated by religion."

Just once I'd like to see someone stand up and say "Yes, I made those comments and I stand by them because they are true!" instead of what seems to be the norm today; make a factual comment that you truly believe, have someone condemn it and come out with an official "apology" for offending anyone's sensitivities.

Unless we are able to purge ourselves of this sickness, we will not be able to defeat our enemies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version