Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 22, 2009  (Read 10281 times)

Moshe92

Ask JTF for Sunday, November 22, 2009
« on: November 14, 2009, 08:06:39 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Neo-Nazis and "patriotic" anti-semites are always talking about Israel's attack on the U.S.S. Liberty. I'm not very familiar with that incident. What is your opinion on it?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 22, 2009
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 08:57:48 PM »
Dear Chaim, what is your opinion on former Houston mayor, Lee Brown?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 09:34:27 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you get the impression that large numbers of Europeans, even if they are truly concerned about the Koranic takeover of their continent, tolerate it because they hate Jews more than they fear sand negroes and consider them to be "the lesser of the two evils"? (BTW, I'm not counting the tens of millions of sick European wiggers who outright support the Muslims.)

Also, do you think that the pathetic fraud Nick Griffin would still openly ally himself with Islamic Nazis today if he thought average Britons would accept that?

Regards, Dr. Brennan Fan
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 04:36:04 PM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 09:42:46 PM »
Greetings Chaim. I've heard some very upsetting stories about how Jewish children have sometimes been treated by anti-Semitic adults. This was a reason given to me by one Jewish person who said they hate Christians. A so-called Christian parent of his friend had said something horrible to him when he had gone over to their place to play. I was curious if you had experienced anti-Semitism growing up and how you reacted to it.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 12:12:32 AM by Rubystars »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 11:34:44 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Can you explain why the U.S. has so much power over Israel and can interfere with EVERYTHING Israel does and Israel barely questions it? Because of this, I feel like Israel is just a subservient little pipsqueak colony of the U.S. that kisses the U.S.'s tuchus, especially when you consider the dominant chiloni presence in Israel. Personally, I think it's retarded that the U.S. can tell Israel when to breathe, blink, and move. I think it's a combination of a Muslim pissident Obama and his anti-semitic administration coupled with Israel's left-wing, self hating, spineless nature that is pushing for a "Palestinian State", no Jewish settlement building, and the eventual death and destruction of a lot of Jews. Your thoughts?

Thanks and May Hashem help us
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 11:15:26 AM by Mo2388 »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 12:05:46 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I see a big problem with European nationalists today, and that is that they often have some kind of anti-Semitic agenda. I fully understand why native white Europeans would be upset that their countries are undergoing an influx of Arabs, Muslims and Africans; I think they have a right to want to keep their society pure. However, why on earth do they then blame the Jews and Israel? Their countries are under attack from Muslims, and their answer is to blame the Jews? It doesn't make sense to me.

It also doesn't make sense to me that Irish independence organizations seem to overwhelmingly support the Arab terrorists against Israel, seeing themselves as some kind of brotherhood who are both "fighting the occupation." I have seen murals by the IRA in Ireland that depict Fatah and Hamas terrorists in heroic poses and I've even seen paintings of Irish fighters wearing keffiyehs in solidarity with the Arabs. You people are insane. The Irish have more in common with Israel than with the Arabs. Israel is the one who's fighting a David versus Goliath fight; Israel is the one you should be supporting, you Irish people out there. I sympathize with your cause but when you embrace Muslim terrorists, it makes me want to support the Orangemen just to spite you.

Could you talk for a moment about these issues and offer your opinion? Why do these people not see the forest for the trees?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 06:57:51 PM by Trace »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 05:21:07 AM »
Shalom Chaim, how was your week. I hope my question isn't too long for you.

Did you hear that The EU won't accept a "Palestine State" if the so called "Palestinians" {Arab Nazi Terrorists} proclaim it anyway? I would be jumping for joy right now if I actually believed that all these EU Anti Israel nations were not speaking out of their fat backsides. As soon as The UN accepts this {which we all know they will just look at what happened to The Heroic Serbs & Kosovo} & of course we all know Obongo will too, then it will gradually be recognised by the EU Anti Semitic nations, including Ireland because Irelands leaders are all cowardly little wimps who made us vote twice for the Lisbon Treaty & hold human right broadcast interviews for The Arab Nazi's of Gaza. What is your opinion on my statement and do you agree that the EU is very evil and extremely Anti Israel.
Also what current EU nation is the most Anti Semitic/Israel.

G_D bless you and your loved ones. Bryan.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 05:48:31 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2009, 06:24:45 AM »
Shalom chaim

I seem to get confused about ezra the scribe, when haftorah was written, when talmud was started, who the first rabbis were, what the babylonian talmus is etc. Can you give us a timeline of what took place since the split of the Jewish kingdom until 70ce? And if there is too much information to give in this one question, just tell us the most important things that happened to the jewish people since the split of the kingdom until the first exile.

Thank you

Dr dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2009, 12:52:04 PM »
Dear Chaim,

- This question is a followup on the censorship question from last week, and I have to agree with you on some points. The point I was trying to make was that white children are being emasculated and hidden from the truth of the world. I remember when the store wouldn't let me buy a rated MA game because I was a year under the age of 17. Our forefathers grew up buying groceries for their mother and beer for their father when they were just little kids. Only immigrant white children don't act emasculated. The White Anglo Saxon Protestant children basically let blacks step all over them. Of course government should censor something if it encourages terrorism or murder but I feel that White children are too emasculated. Of course, I don't really care that much, since I'm not a WASP. I look out for my own people but it's really sad to see black kids calling American WASP kids "crackas" and "white boys" while the white kids take it. What do you think about this? Nationalism from White Anglo Saxon Protestants usually turns into Nazism so that's not good either.

- How do women convert to Judaism? I've always wanted to know.

- What music do you listen to? Obviously it's not rap. You always strike me as a big-band Sinatra-type music fan. Do you like rock?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 07:33:53 PM by FreedomFighter08 »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2009, 05:26:39 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on the person who started 9/11? Why are they bringing him into our country for a court trial? Also what are thoughts on World War I?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 05:16:42 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2009, 10:49:18 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Hope all is well this week and I just wanted to say G-D bless you for dedicating your life to righteous causes.  Here are my questions for the week:
(1)   One could argue that the 1967 six day war was one of the greatest military victories in modern times.  What were the factors in your opinion that led the Arabs to think in 1973 that they could mount a successful military campaign against Israel?

(2)   There is a military museum in Egypt called “The October 1973 War Panorama.”  According to an Egyptian Nazi website promoting the museum, “the October 1973 War Panorama is a museum, which relates the battles of Egypt's greatest victory of modern times.”  How do the Egyptian Nazis get away with such propaganda?

(3)   Can you see a scenario where the Obama administration would attack Iran?   
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 01:55:12 PM by Nekama »

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2009, 02:23:22 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I recently read in the news that Ehud Barach said that he will punish IDF soldiers that refuse to evacuate Jews from Judea and Samaria with an "iron fist".  This is language he hasnt even used in regard to the Arab terrorists.  He has also been quoted inthe past as saying that if he was an arab he would of been a terrorist.  This traitor of a leader is the reason the second intifada happened after his disgraceful pullout of IDF troops from south Lebanon, which by the way I happened to be stationed at while serving with the Golani Brigade during that period. I heard that he lives in a multi million dollar penthouse suite in one of the nicest/newest luxurious buildings in Tel Aviv, he's a corrupt opportunist scumbag politician, and I wonder why he is still managing to hold power, especially when his labor partylost so many seats.  Anyways my question to you is what do you envision will be this low lifes final legacy, and do you think he'll be out of the picture sooner rather then later or the other way around?  Will he feel the wrath of G-d for being such an arrogant traitor posing as a patriot?

Also Chaim, just curious what it is that you are always "checking" during these ask JTF episodes?  is it the time that has elapsed that your checking?  just was curiuous about that...

Thanks and G-d bless!
Shavooah tov.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 04:43:01 PM by Golani Zionist »

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2009, 11:40:48 AM »
Shalom Chaim

In Genesis, the first book of Moses, chapter 9, verse 2, G-d says to Noah after the flood:
"All the animals, birds, and fish will live in fear of you"

Well, according to some Christian bible experts, during the End time G-d will remove this fear which the animals have towards mankind.
Animals will attack people and many will die because of this.

Is there a similar scenario also in the Jewish religion? In other words, does G-d punish people removing the fear of the animals towards the persons?

Regards

davinci
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 11:30:34 AM by davinci »
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2009, 03:52:04 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you have any favorite fiction books? If you were a high school English teacher, and you had to give five fiction books that were required reading, what would they be?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2009, 09:30:59 PM »
Hello brother Chaim, 

The Bible says "I will bless those that bless you and curse those that curse you".  In my mind, it's hard to think of any nation that has "cursed" the Jews more than the Germans, who attempted to exterminate them and killed more than 6 million.  However, I don't see where the Germans have been cursed.  True, they lost World War II, but they are a modern, prosperous first-world country.

Likewise, the Arabs have long cursed the Jews, yet they have gushing oil revenue, multiplying populations, and vast wealth.  Where is the curse?

Am I misunderstanding this passage of the Bible?  Or does it only apply at an individual level and not a national/group level?

God bless you!

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2009, 12:37:29 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Thanks for shooting truth rockets up the butts of Libs and all of Israel’s despicable enemies for the rest of us.

1)  Why after 9/11 and a number of foiled terrorist attacks in NYC do New Yorkers put up with this trial of a bloodthirsty Muslim animal? Why don’t a million New Yorkers march in protest? Do you think another major terrorist attack will occur while this trial is going on?

2)  It seems that America has been on a steep decline since Reagan left office. Do you believe there is a corollary between America’s decline and America’s stepped up pressure on Israel? The decline accelerated under Clinton, who pushed the Oslo Accords. Then it picked up under George Bush‘s 2nd term, with the Gaza expulsion and Condi Rice’s arm twisting. And now America is steaming towards full collapse as Obama becomes the most anti-Israel President of all time. Behind all of America’s woes, are we witnessing Hashem’s hand and the prophetic words of ‘I bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you’?

3)  Avraham and Yakov get much more attention in the Torah than does Yitzchak. Can you share with us some stories or information from Chazal that brings to light a little more about this great tzaddik than what we read about him in the Torah?

Thanks and Chazak v’emahtz!
Dreidlehead

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2009, 11:20:00 PM »
Dear Chaim,

like you I was very disturbed about the prospect of the Arabs unilaterally declaring a Palestinian State, but the more I think about it the more I think it could be a good thing if handled correctly.  My Judea and Samaria geography is not that great but my understanding is that most of the Arabs live in a few large cities (Ramallah, Nablus, Bethlehem, Hebron, etc).  What is known as Area A, where Arabs have civilian and military control is a limited area, non contiguous and a ridiculous notion as a nation.  If Israelis stand firm and keep them isolated in those areas, it will be the most failed nation in history.  At the same time the Israelis could expand settlements in the areas under Jewish control and even left wingers will have a hard time complaining after Arabs walked away from the sacred negotiating process.

While accepting Arab sovereignty over those limited Judean and Shomron areas would be distasteful it is no worse than the current status quo and the direction things are going in now.  As of now the Arabs expect (and most of the world will grant them) all of Judea and Samaria.  The absolute disaster that the Arabs will make of these areas (like they have done with Gaza but here it has even less potential) could cause a massive exodus of Arabs from the area.

The bad news is that it would depend on Israelis handling it correctly and that is not something that would qualify as a good bet.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline amyisroelchai

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2009, 12:55:01 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I just joined the website and we love you, i dont know what else i need to say.. i have been listening to all of your new postings on youtube, i am a medical student in mexico and that is what i do on my free time just listen to your videos and i dont want them to end.. its a shame that there is a 10 minute limit.  Anyways, its like you take the words out of my own mouth when you are talking about the issues. 

I had a question for you.. are you sure that the outcome with Netanyahu has a black ending for us?  i understand the giving these pieces of [censored] a country is going to cost dearly.. could you contact Netanyahu.. and explain this..

Another thing, since i entered school here at UAG in mexico, I have one year left and then G-d willing i am going to transfer to a states school,  but anyways since i entered there have been arabs harrasing me, these people are from New York, I am from Los Angeles.  Mind you,  I am like the only Jew at this stinking school and the facualty does not care about our holidays or anything else, it is terrible living as a Jew in mex.  But anyways her name is Dina Mohammed and her brother is Sammy Mohammed, they are NY residents, and I am affraid for my life because here in mexico you could get somebody killed for like 400 dollars, so i am always looking behind my back when i am walking back from school fearing for the worst. 

G-d Damn these arabs ya mach mimam ve zichram  I do not know what to do or where to turn,  i just hope that HASHEM is looking over me, and i know that he does.   

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2009, 03:46:29 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim

Thank you for the honest reply I feel a lot better for the clarification

My question is this how to I convince my wealthy cousin that this are all peachy in the world he talks about how he knows wealthy  Arabs and how nice they are to him and his family
Plus can we have and affirmative action story this week?

Thanks so much.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2009, 06:10:36 PM »
Shalom Chaim!

As we all have fears of Obama getting re-elected, what do you think about Michelle Obama becoming a presidential candidate in the future?

I believe we have a potential risk of having the Obamas for 16 years totally in the White House!!!

Thank you!

Christian Zionist!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2009, 06:25:50 PM »
Hello Chaim,
   Can you give us some good news for change regarding JTF's movement here in the US and Israel?
   What does the Forum represent to the movement, how will the proposed changes asked for by the Barack Hussein Osama administration effect the way we would conduct our business?
                                            Thanks for all your hard work,
                                                   G-d Bless,
                                                       Dan   
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 09:51:32 AM by Dan »

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2009, 08:56:21 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Don’t you find it ironic that Obama’s sheikh Jeremiah Abu Jihad Al Wazir Wright was demanding of G-d to curse America for supporting Israel against Arabs, while G-d clearly stated that He will curse anyone, including America, for doing anything contrary to that?

I’d also like to thank you, Chaim, for playing such a remarkable role in the Jewish history. Want it or not, but you have been written in it with golden letters and may those golden paragraphs grow every day.

May HaShem bless you with eternal life and with an army of children that alone will be able to change the demographic situation in the Middle East in our favor!
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2009, 10:48:50 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I'm interested in your thoughts about the interviews of Sarah Palin in the first week of her book tour?       Especially Sarah Palin's answers but by all means feel free to expand your answer to the questions and the reaction by the media and American people.        Also,   what is the current opinion of Sarah Palin in Israel,    including by the Israeli people?

Thanks as always,  eb22.   
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 11:33:14 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2009, 10:47:12 AM »
Hello Chaim here is my question for this week:

Can a kosher restaurant be kosher if they are open during the Sabbath? I asked because there is a kosher restaurant they say its kosher yet its open 7 days. Thanks and GD bless 

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2009, 01:59:00 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is the jewish view on drinking
also is a jewish person allowed to eat hallal foods because i know that muslims are permitted to eat kosher, does this work both ways?

Thanks again, John.