Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 22, 2009  (Read 10326 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 22, 2009
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2009, 10:20:33 PM »
Hello Chaim,

what is the difference between the words Yod Hey Waf Hey (Hashem) and Hashem?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2009, 10:27:12 PM »
What measures can we take to put the New York Nazi Times out of business permanently?

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2009, 10:45:25 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I'm new here and I hope I can ask you more questions in the future my good friend.
But anyways, what is your opinion of some of the people who say that Afghanistan is the graveyard of empires? I reason I ask this is because Afghanistan is known for in the past that many powerful Empires and Countries tried to conquer it but at the end they failed and end up collapsing for example Alexander the Great's empire, The British Empire, and even the Soviet Union and now people are saying that American could be next. Do you think this could happen to America if they continue fighting there or do you think that it is just a silly superstition? Also do you think that American should leave Afghanistan and even Iraq or continue finishing the job?

Thank you and God bless

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2009, 07:05:57 AM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

I ran into a guy who happens to learn in Yeshivat Hesder (or "Mechina Kdam-Tzva'it") before serving in the army. It seems like he was totally brainwashed there. He was told to never dare to refuse when he's given an order to remove settlements or to expel his brothers and sisters from their homes in Judea and Samaria.

He said that the hero soldiers who raised the signposts protesting against the expulsion of Jews by the army during the passing month, were MAKING PROVOCATIONS!! and thus causing NEEDLESS HATE among our fellow Jews, something that could lead to BROTHERS WAR! He ultimately repeated the song: "JUST NOT BROTHERS WAR! JUST NOT BROTHERS WAR!".

Talking to him reminded me of the self-hating sickness of the Woodie Allen / Gary Ackerman / Joe Lieberman Jews, who say in an eating-a-pickle crying voice: "Oh noooo... you shouldn't talk this way, it's not nice, you shouldn't say that.. you will cause antisemitism!!!!!!", etc..

Chaim, is there a "link" (sort to speak) between the "just don't cause antisemitism" and the "just don't cause Brothers War" symptoms? Do they both derive from the same old Jewish sickness? How do you answer the "just don't cause Brothers War" argument, which is being used by many Rabbis in the Yeshivot Hesder and the Mechinot Kdam-Tzva'iot to brainwash Israeli future-soldiers, and was also used by the Pesh"a Council to justify the concession of Gush Katif and North Samaria?

And to a different materia: What is the difference by definition between "ignoramus" and "ignoramy"? Can you give various examples?

Thank you and Shavu'a Tov,

Gam Bashan.

P.S.: Thanks a million times for the Fernando Rerrerrrrrrrrrrrrr from last week. I absolutely love the Fernando Ferrrrrrrrrer stuff. It's PRICELESS!! :)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 05:14:00 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2009, 08:31:56 AM »
was Charles Lindbergh a Nazi? also, will  Netanyahu ask for the release of Jonathon Pollard?

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2009, 09:22:06 AM »
What is your opinion of Al Pacino?  I know that low class blacks and hispanics like him because he played a violent gangster in the Godfather and in Scareface. For some reasons schwartzas always respect the mafia, even when john gotti banned them from Howard Beach...what a bunch of stupid b_stards.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2009, 09:43:04 AM »
Chaim, last week, you mentioned how you wouldn't endorse killing Muslims since it would result in us going to jail and how it's not worth it for this reason. I got the impression that you were implying that if it wasn't for the negative legal consequences, that it would be okay to kill Muslims. Did I understand you correctly? If you were alone in a room with a Muslim and had a loaded gun on you, and you had the opportunity to kill that Muslim and were guaranteed that you would have absolutely no legal consequences for killing that Muslim, and that nobody would ever find out about this, would you kill him?

Daniel
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 06:27:31 PM by Daniel »

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2009, 11:18:25 AM »
Dear Chaim!
I was just watching a program about the tsunami that hit Sumatra in 2004 and killed a quarter million people. What a disgrace that the world (including Israel!) rushed to give money to the anti-American, Jew-hating muslim nazis that pollute Sumatra and all of Indonesia. I read that Israeli doctors were the first foreign medical support to arrive in Sri Lanka, and that Israel planned to send even more doctors and supplies but the nazi muslim govt in Sri Lanka declined Israeli help. How do you think the Jew traitors like Peretz and Balin reacted to this blatant slap in the face? Did they blame themselves, blame Israel, or do you think they took the hint and realized what a bunch of savage nazis infest indonesia?
Should we pray that Ha'Shem sends even more destructive tsunamis towards indonesia?

Tiyeh Baree, Chaim. Ata behemet Gibor!
Gimatria

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2009, 04:42:13 PM »
What is your opinion of the Jewish conservative radio host Mark Levine?

Can you give us this weeks affirmative action story?

Thanks
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 06:19:35 PM by Confederate Kahanist. »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline manKowitz

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2009, 06:32:20 PM »
Is Libya still trying to manufacture WMD and if so should Israel bomb them? Should Israel eliminate the Pakistani nuclear facilities?