Author Topic: Murdermuslim Nidal Malik Hassan visited sex-club - What a hypocrite!  (Read 792 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Major Jihadist hit the strip joints first

“Major Nidal Malik Hasan came into the Starz strip club not far from the base at least three times in the past month, the club’s general manager, Matthew Jones, told FoxNews.com. Army investigators building their case against Hasan plan to interview Jones soon,” reported Fox News.

I am not that familiar with the Koran, but I am pretty sure that Muslims are supposed to avoid alcohol and joints that serve alcohol.

The manager told Fox News: “The last time he was here, I remember checking his military ID at the door, and he paid his $15 cover and stayed for six or seven hours.”

Six hours in a strip joint? Am I missing something here?

And that prohibition on alcohol?

Jennifer Jenner, 31, said Hasan bought a lap dance from her, and Fox News reported, “he brought in a six pack of light beer, took only a few sips from one can and gave the rest to the strippers.”

What is with jihadists and strip joints? Before they hijacked planes and attacked New York and Washington, some of the hijackers spent time in strip joints. Maybe they realize that their actions are not religious at all, but just madness.

UPDATE: Linked by Glenn Reynolds. Thanks.

UPDATE II: This post is drawing a lot of “gay twink sex” spam. Just saying.

Source: http://blogs.dailymail.com/donsurber/archives/3423
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Murdermuslim Nidal Malik Hassan visited sex-club - What a hypocrite!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 07:46:52 AM »
Yes this is same of behavior of 9/11 qurananimals everything is o.k. with infidel women
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 07:47:19 AM »
Places of Muslim community life are usually brothels, gambling dens and the red light district (at least in my country). NMH seems to be no exception.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 07:55:56 AM »
Places of Muslim community life are usually brothels, gambling dens and the red light district (at least in my country). NMH seems to be no exception.

true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 09:08:35 AM »
That's exactly it. Muslims are permitted to do anything they want to infidel women.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 09:36:44 AM »
That's exactly it. Muslims are permitted to do anything they want to infidel women.

or men.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 11:38:33 AM »
Their religion says it is okay to rape infidel women at will, so why would having a lapdance from them be haram to them?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 03:43:51 PM »
Taqfir wal Hijra members are allowed to do anything as long as they kill people.