Author Topic: Palin on National TV: "I believe Jewish Settlements should expand"  (Read 3224 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: "I believe Jewish Settlements should expand"
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2009, 02:44:23 AM »

Israel should immediately start a military campaign, restore it's ancestral borders and expel all the muslims from Jewish land. Whats the consequences? The UN will condemn Israel with naked bias? All the muslim nations will want to destroy Israel? No difference there, nothing to lose, everything to gain, I don't see the downside.

Exactly right. Muslims need no rational cause to attack infidels.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Palin on National TV: "I believe Jewish Settlements should expand"
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2009, 06:00:17 AM »
How can we trust her after she said during the campaign that she supported a two state solution?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2009, 06:05:34 AM »
Not that I'm Anti Palin or anything but didn't she endorse Hamas election?

There were Leftists including the "  Young Turks "    (  in reality the Young Jerks )  who totally twisted what Sarah Palin said in the Katie Couric interview,   including her answer regarding Hamas.     In my opinion,   Sarah Palin didn't remotely endorse Hamas elections.   
Well it was clear in that interview either she did endorse Hamas or she had no idea who Hamas was.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2009, 08:37:41 AM »
I know she is a goy, but I like to marry her. Nice to have a lady who is a sexy babe, intelligent, open-minded and an avid hunter. Her daughter is pretty dang sexy too, but she (Bristol) does need to learn to keep her pants on, so she doesn't give the bloodthirsty liberals any fuel for their Anti-Palin rants.

I hope one day me and Sarah can go out into the Alaskan wilderness together and shoot off some AR-15s and AR-10s together. THey made a special AR-10 gun in tribute to Sarah Palin, it is about as sexy, as Sarah Palin herself. Sure hope she lets me shoot some rounds off of her tribute rifle. ;D

For any of you who's jaw is dropping from this post, I am just joking. :laugh:

She's a Jew, you can marry her.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2009, 08:39:33 AM »
Not that I'm Anti Palin or anything but didn't she endorse Hamas election?

Where did that come from?
Doesn't make sense.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2009, 10:26:00 AM »
I know she is a goy, but I like to marry her. Nice to have a lady who is a sexy babe, intelligent, open-minded and an avid hunter. Her daughter is pretty dang sexy too, but she (Bristol) does need to learn to keep her pants on, so she doesn't give the bloodthirsty liberals any fuel for their Anti-Palin rants.

I hope one day me and Sarah can go out into the Alaskan wilderness together and shoot off some AR-15s and AR-10s together. THey made a special AR-10 gun in tribute to Sarah Palin, it is about as sexy, as Sarah Palin herself. Sure hope she lets me shoot some rounds off of her tribute rifle. ;D

For any of you who's jaw is dropping from this post, I am just joking. :laugh:

She's a Jew, you can marry her.

uh no she ain't.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2009, 10:57:19 AM »
I would love to see Barbara Wlter's shock expression but I think her face must be totally bottoxed.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2009, 11:09:29 AM »
She woulda been a much better VP than Obama's pick.

Ya know.... I think I already forgot who Obama picked as his VP.  Who was it again?

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2009, 01:14:52 PM »
PALIN: 
   "I disagree with the Obama administration on that," Palin told Walters. "I believe that the Jewish settlements should be allowed to be expanded upon, because that population of Israel is, is going to grow. More and more Jewish people will be flocking to Israel in the days and weeks and months ahead. And I don't think that the Obama administration has any right to tell Israel that the Jewish settlements cannot expand."

I haven't heard anyone put it this way before. Maybe she's being prophetic and doesn't even know it. One could read into it: 'Obama is going to screw up America so much that the Jews aren't going to be safe here anymore and Israel will be the only place for them to find refuge in this world full of anti-Semites'.

In any case, she's going to catch major hell from the state-run media, and especially from all the self-hating Jews out there. Already that putrid group of self-hating Jews, J Street, is out hammering her.

J STREET:   
An excerpt:

"J Street rejects Sarah Palin’s comments attacking President Obama’s sensible policy on Israeli settlements in the West Bank yesterday during an ABC News interview with Barbara Walters.

Palin’s pandering to her right-wing base comes at the expense of the security of the State of Israel, the lives of those actually living the conflict, and the fundamental American interest in achieving a two-state solution in the near term. Her words reveal a glaring ignorance of damaging facts and a callous disregard of past and present U.S. policy."

I sure hope someone gets to her fast to explain to her who J Street is and who is behind them. It will take a lot of guts if she can stick to her guns and not back down from her statement, or try to finesse it. If she doesn't back down, then we will know she's the real deal.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2009, 01:23:07 PM »
Isn't her mother somewhat Jewish?
Or grandmother?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Palin: 'Jews need a place to live'
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2009, 06:07:22 PM »
Former US vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin disagrees with the Obama administration's demand that Israel halt settlement construction, although her reason for that opinion is puzzling to some (or at the least demonstrates she's not familiar with the term "natural growth" that much of the debate has revolved around).
She told Barbara Walters on ABC's Good Morning America this week that she disagrees with the White House because all the Jews moving to Israel need a place to live.

"I disagree with the Obama administration on that," Palin told Walters. "I believe that the Jewish settlements should be allowed to be expanded upon, because that population of Israel is, is going to grow. More and more Jewish people will be flocking to Israel in the days and weeks and months ahead. And I don't think that the Obama administration has any right to tell Israel that the Jewish settlements cannot expand."

J Street responded by releasing a lengthy statement that condemned Palin's comments and accused her of pandering and ignorance.

"Palin's pandering to her right-wing base comes at the expense of the security of the State of Israel, the lives of those actually living the conflict, and the fundamental American interest in achieving a two-state solution in the near term," it said. "Her words reveal a glaring ignorance of damaging facts and a callous disregard of past and present US policy."
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1258624597142&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2009, 06:10:40 PM »

Thanks,   Baltimore.

In addition to Sarah Palin's excellent comments,   what caught my attention was the hideous J Street's reaction to what Sarah Palin said.      J Street is in essence the definition of a self hating organization with a leftist agenda across the board.         Words can't even describe how much I detest J Street and organizations which on are the same evil plane.         Hopefully,   the time will come soon when JTF gets enough publicity that it can counter the likes of J Street on the airwaves and in print.   

Yes I am glad you brought up those comments. In the past Chaim has given examples of what self-hating establishment groups have said about non-Jews who have stood up for Jews.  Chaim's stories almost seem like they are impossible but here in the flesh we see a prime example of EXACTLY what he is talking about. You have a major Non-Jewish Leader say something totally in support of Jews and then you have a supposed Jewish organization rip her a new one. This is an example of why so many people out there give no respect to establishment wimpy Jewish organizations. One can see how they could bring anger upon all Jews from certain Gentiles who wrongly think that organizations like this represent all Jews. J Street is a disgrace.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Palin: 'Jews need a place to live'
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2009, 06:15:06 PM »
Moronic how the U.S. wants to be the world's policeman and tell Jews that they can't live in a Jewish State.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2009, 09:12:49 PM »
I wouldn't blame the US. Its the traitors in Washington DC.
Just like the traitors in the Knesset.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2009, 10:44:40 PM »
She just seems kind of schizophrenic since she said a few times that she supports a two state solution. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2009, 11:34:18 PM »
She just seems kind of schizophrenic since she said a few times that she supports a two state solution. 

The only time I'm aware that Sarah Palin made the two state solution support comment is during the VP Debates.     While I wish that she didn't make the comment,     she was in a difficult position being the VP running mate of John McCain.     

When Sarah Palin mentioned she supports a two state solution during the debate,   she mentioned that a McCain/ Palin administration supported this   (  not necessarily a Palin Administration if she became President  ).     Also,   in that interview,   Sarah Palin mentioned that she supports moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.     

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2009, 11:42:05 PM »

Thanks,   Baltimore.

In addition to Sarah Palin's excellent comments,   what caught my attention was the hideous J Street's reaction to what Sarah Palin said.      J Street is in essence the definition of a self hating organization with a leftist agenda across the board.         Words can't even describe how much I detest J Street and organizations which on are the same evil plane.         Hopefully,   the time will come soon when JTF gets enough publicity that it can counter the likes of J Street on the airwaves and in print.   

Yes I am glad you brought up those comments. In the past Chaim has given examples of what self-hating establishment groups have said about non-Jews who have stood up for Jews.  Chaim's stories almost seem like they are impossible but here in the flesh we see a prime example of EXACTLY what he is talking about. You have a major Non-Jewish Leader say something totally in support of Jews and then you have a supposed Jewish organization rip her a new one. This is an example of why so many people out there give no respect to establishment wimpy Jewish organizations. One can see how they could bring anger upon all Jews from certain Gentiles who wrongly think that organizations like this represent all Jews. J Street is a disgrace.

Well said.      Chaim's track record on being proven correct is excellent.

Interestingly,    I asked Chaim on an "   Ask JTF"  program in recent months to offer thoughts about "   J Street  ".      Chaim compared them to  "  Peace Now  ",    which reinforced my opinion on "   J Street "  being a traitor organization to the Jewish people.      Not to mention a flat out leftist organization across the board.      It's sickening that the media gives a hideous organization like " J Street "  plenty of publicity but ignores JTF.         

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/