Author Topic: Iran denied S-300 Missles by Russia, now cannot protect its nuclear sites  (Read 884 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Time for Iran to receive the gift of an Israeli airforce pounding!

http://www.debka.com/headline.php?hid=6384

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Iran denied S-300 Missles by Russia, now cannot protect its nuclear sites
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 12:14:27 AM »

Now or never.... ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 03:01:41 AM »

Now or never.... ;D

Yes. If Israel is waiting longer, perhaps the Iranians will build better SAM systems on their own or will have finally working a-bombs.

It is necessary to bomb them now.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 05:22:53 AM »
Something is just not right with the entire situation in the past few weeks. I can't put my finger on it but it seems that when the larger picture is looked at things are being done that would actually push Israels hand to attack. At this point I think the shvartza Administration in Washington actually is wishing Israel makes a move. I think they and other key world players are looking for something to hold over Israels head at the evil UN. If Israel would attack and destroy even part of Iran's program it would set Iran back a few years. The thing is  however it would then give the shvartza president a tool to use against Israel for his filthy two state solution since he would quickly paint Israel as an agressor. If only Israel could develop something that would damage what ever the Iranians fire up so it falls short into one of the neighboring arab h-ll holes. That would be the best solution to this of all.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 06:44:51 AM »
Once the Iranian nukes are destroyed, the filthy two state solution will be burnt with it. Then all Arabs can be effectively tackled.

Intersecting of multiple nukes is much more difficult, costly and risky than destroying them on the ground.

Since when the Sacred Jewish Kingdom has to depend upon the approval from the rat kingdom of the Beast overriding the opportunity provided by the G_d.

Owls are shrieking in the days and the dogs are weeping in the long nights at Natanz and associates....
 ;D :o
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 07:03:56 AM »
I think America made a deal with Russia to pull out the missle defense shield in Europe,  if Russia stops the S- 300 missle sale, to Iran.  In return, Israel promised the United States a two state solution.  Thats just my 2 cents, for what it's worth. 

Of course, Arabs belong in Israel at all!  And Israel should never give the Arabs any Jewish land, no matter what hand shake took place, or what papers were signed.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 07:05:15 AM »
Once the Iranian nukes are destroyed, the filthy two state solution will be burnt with it. Then all Arabs can be effectively tackled.

Intersecting of multiple nukes is much more difficult, costly and risky than destroying them on the ground.

Since when the Sacred Jewish Kingdom has to depend upon the approval from the rat kingdom of the Beast overriding the opportunity provided by the G_d.

Owls are shrieking in the days and the dogs are weeping in the long nights at Natanz and associates....
Actually owls shriek in the night and dogs weep in the day but being they are Iranian owls and dogs things may be different there.  :crazy: Israel needs to do what Israel needs to do.... Last time I checked Israel still hadn't become the 51 state of the United States. The shvartza President says we have 57 so he may indeed think Israel is in that number. In the end Israel may indeed prevail just as G-d promised however I don't see the road to that end being a short one.  I would love to see Israel make a move to take out this threat however I also am concerned for the millions of Jews living in Israel that may be killed or injured from the retaliation. I guess there is a price to pay for everything... Like the saying goes there is no free lunch.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2009, 07:05:22 AM »
I think America made a deal with Russia to pull out the missle defense shield in Europe,  if Russia stops the S- 300 missle sale, to Iran.  In return, Israel promised the United States a two state solution.  Thats just my 2 cents, for what it's worth. 

Of course, Arabs belong in Israel at all!  And Israel should never give the Arabs any Jewish land, no matter what hand shake took place, or what papers were signed.

Typo:  No arabs belong in Israel!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2009, 01:20:46 PM »

Actually owls shriek in the night and dogs weep in the day but being they are Iranian owls and dogs things may be different there.  :crazy: Israel needs to do what Israel needs to do.... Last time I checked Israel still hadn't become the 51 state of the United States. The shvartza President says we have 57 so he may indeed think Israel is in that number. In the end Israel may indeed prevail just as G-d promised however I don't see the road to that end being a short one.  I would love to see Israel make a move to take out this threat however I also am concerned for the millions of Jews living in Israel that may be killed or injured from the retaliation. I guess there is a price to pay for everything... Like the saying goes there is no free lunch.   

I mean at Natanz and associates, there shall be a confusion between the days and the nights. The nights may look like the days and the days may look like the nights. The seconds may take hours to pass and the hours may pass within seconds. And all this without any harm to the Jewish and Israel.
 ;D