Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday November 29, 2009  (Read 10083 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday November 29, 2009
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2009, 04:25:27 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Several days ago,   you wrote the following in a thread reply on the JTF Forum:

"All Jews have a place in the World to Come but they must do what is required in order to claim that place.

There are certain sins which prevent Jews from entering the next world, the world of eternal life.

Certainly the Jewish traitors and informers that we pray against three times a day will not have a place in the world to come".

My questions are as follows:

What are the sins that prevent Jews from entering the world of eternal life?

What are the sins for non Jews that would prevent them from entering the world of eternal life?

Thanks as always,   eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2009, 05:16:16 PM »
Shalom Chaim!

Last week one poster asked why Germany and the Arab countries are wealthy and prosperous in spite of hating the Jews (not cursed by G-d).

My opinion is financial prosperity is not the only sign of G-d's blessings.    After the collapse of the Nazi regime communism took over one half of Germany and the East Germans suffered horribly under the communists.  West Germany had a lot of broken marriages and now in the united Germany prostitution is legal.   These are definitely signs of G-d's curses upon them.   However Germans appear to have repented because Germany is supplying diesel submarines capable carrying nuclear warheads to Israel and they also absorbed more than 100,000 Russian Jews who were desperate to get out of Russia.

In the oil rich Arab nations also in spite of their wealth they don't have freedom of speech and religion.  All Arab countries are ruled by cruel dictators.  They oppress their women brutally and most of the Arab population is illiterate.  Recently the Dubai financial crisis which is currently shaking the world stock market!  There is always some kind of sectarian violence.  These are not signs blessings of G-d upon Arab nations!

Therefore I would say the Biblical promise of "Those who bless Israel will be blessed and those who cures Israel will be cursed" is being fulfilled in other areas of their lives in spite of their wealth!

Your thoughts?

Thank you!

Christian Zionist
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 06:10:30 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2009, 06:25:01 PM »
On one of last week's questions, you said that Germany will have a bad future doe to it's past crimes against the Jews...But all countries have had a great misfortune. I can't think of one country (other than the US and Canada) that hasn't had a terrible misfortune sometime in history, including Israel.

By the way...you said last week that AL Pacino goes out with blacks. I think you meant Robert Deniro. Pacino doesn't go out with blacks.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2009, 02:06:13 AM »
                                                                  בס"ד

Shalom Chaim,

how do you exactly plan to expel these Arab cockroaches outta Israel? are you planning to use force?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2009, 04:36:38 AM »
Hello Chaim,

can you tell a bit more about the Jewish Defense Organisation? Some years ago when i didn't know any better I contacted them to maybe start a Dutch chapter of their idea of combining Torah lessons and martial arts and already got confused why they and the current JDL accuse eachother of being traitors.
Eventually I couldn't find anyone interested to join such a thing and let the idea pass.
Why was the JDO started and why are they not on good terms with the current JDL?

Thank you.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2009, 07:43:10 AM »
hey Chaim like you my weakeness is girls. So unfortunately this week is a long winded agony aunt type question.

i had an office relationship with this girl i reall really liked. We really did get on very well for a year, but had to go sep[erate ways due to work/university circumstances. We had a stupid arguement over not being able to meet at a work conference. I said some nasty things to her via text which i regret . Plus the reason i was nasty to her was really a smoke screen for me blowing the chance to see her at the conference.

Anyway the next day i apologised via text and admitted that i was in the wrong, wished her well in the future in the aknowledgement that i had messed up and she would quite rightly never want anything to do with me again. We now live in different parts of the country. I vowed to never text her again even though i still have feeling for her. But she still texts me, and occasionally rings me. But whenever she visits my department she wouldnt even look in my direction, barely even aknowledge me. Say "hi" very quickly then turn away, not wanting to engage in conversation. then leaving, sending a text "sorry i couldnt properly meet you today, i wish i could etc etc", when she blatantly had a chance to talk to me.

But then still be interested in what im doing via text, asking what im up to, and even occasionally ringing me.  I saw her this year at the conference, again she was texting me, making sure i was going to the event etc. But when she came up to me she again wouldnt give me eye contact and seemed very defensive and would quickly run away. It was only until she has some alcohol in her to pluck up the courage to speak to me. She was then really nice, and we went back to the good old times where we use to have a connection, and a really good joke. Plus even came up to me and danced with me at the conference party.

So my question is chaim, why is she still contacting me, showin  interest in me, and still occasionally ringing me, yet when we meet face to face shes still seems to have this fear with engaging with me and even looking me in the eye.Now i have got over her, even though i still have feelings for her. Plus im just about to get in a relationship with another girl, who seems nice. But it hurts me when someone i kinda blew my chance with over a stupid imature arguement, still wants to know what im up to, but when face to face seems very scared to talk to me, apart from when she intoxicated with alcohol.  I never contact her, shes always finding out what im doing.plus is shes currently in a relationship as well.What does it all mean???

Again apologies for the long question.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 03:52:20 PM by christians4jews »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2009, 12:07:24 PM »
A couple of weeks ago, my father was telling me about one of his co-workers who is a devout Muslim who stated, in reference to the Fort Hood Massacre, that he doesn't understand how anyone could kill in the name of religion. So what do you think the deal is with my father's co-worker? Does he not understand his own religion as well as you do? Or is he just engaging in taqiyah?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 12:28:24 PM by Daniel »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2009, 12:08:47 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I just read an essay by Tom Wolfe, from way back in the 1970s, about a party which was thrown for the Black Panthers by Leonard Bernstein and a host of fellow rich Jews in New York. They had these black savages come to their multi-million dollar penthouse and party with them, and during the party they solicited donations from the other guests for the Panthers which ultimately equaled thousands and thousands of dollars. Can you imagine such insanity? Why did all these Jews rally behind viciously anti-Semitic black groups? Were they stupidly trying to recruit the blacks to be the militant wing of the Jewish intellectual left, seeing the white Gentile establishment as being ultimately more hostile? How can a group which is so ingenious in so many ways be so unbelievably STUPID when it comes to their own survival? Is there anyone on earth who is so obsessed with feeding the mouth that bites them?

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2009, 12:56:57 PM »
would you want a free chaim ben pesach protest in Jerusalem?
maybe it could be across the street from where the women in black protest on friday.
that way they might have a harder time breaking it up because the double standard would be
obvious if they shut one down but not the other.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2009, 02:06:36 PM »
Hello Chaim do you think obama could ever be impeached? Or do you think his news media will save him? Thanks and GD bless

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2009, 02:13:20 PM »
Dear Chaim,
I was so devastated to hear about the passing of Yosef. He was such a great man, and an important part of why I started watching the JTF program back in the early 2000's. He will be deeply missed.
Now my question:
How would you compare Ed Koch to Mike "the Kike" Bloomberg? Clearly they are both awful, but would you say one is definitely worse than the other? Also, is it true that Ed Koch used to wear women's clothing, as well as ride around on camel's shouting "How'm I doin'?!" What a pervert.
Lastly, I understand that JTF used to be on TV in Manhattan many years ago. Were you taken off the air or did you decide not to broadcast there anymore?
Be well Chaim. I know with Yosef's passing this must be a tough time for you. The two of you had a natural chemistry and comedic timing that will never be achieved again.
Best,
Gimatria

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2009, 03:22:05 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim, :)

This is a continuation for the question I asked on the last program:

What would you say to the Mamlachti Rabbis in the Yeshivot Hesder, who say that we had better make concessions and compromisations to the Bolshevik establishment on the behalf of preventing an outcome of a Civil War G-d forbid? They say that if we had broken threw the cycles of the police and army in Kfar Mayimon before the expulsion from Gush Katif, we could have led to a Civil War and a terrible bloodshed, G-d forbid.

These are probably some prominent Rabbis. How do you know for sure, that this consideration they took was wrong?

Thank you as always and Shavu'a Tov, (:

Gam Bashan.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 03:34:35 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2009, 03:49:46 PM »
Do you think it Pat Buchanon was president or any other mainstream Paleocon was, do you think that they would try to take military action and nuke Israel?

Thanks
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline shmu

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2009, 04:49:56 PM »
Chaim

Do you think a campaign to bomb the kenyan UN mission in NYC would have the effect of getting rid of this animal in the white hut?

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2009, 05:49:28 PM »
Dear Chaim,
  Do you think buying Israeli govt bonds is a lucrative and/or righteous investment?
thnx