Author Topic: When will America admit its Dhimmi status?  (Read 1916 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
When will America admit its Dhimmi status?
« on: November 24, 2009, 05:35:05 PM »
I am saddened to admit it but it seems that America is destined to become a Dhimmi nation to Islam. If all the trends which I see happening now continues I believe that within ten years America will officially be a Dhimmi state where Jews and Christians will be second class citizens paying Jizzia tax to the Muslim overlords. I say this with all seriousness because all the symptoms of this Islamic conquest are present today.

American universities are afraid to say anything true about Islam. I just read today that Nonia Darwish, an ex-Muslim who explains why Islam is so evil, was silenced by Islamic and Liberal Jewish groups. Why would Jewish groups silence someone who speaks up against the evils of Islam? Because these liberal Jews have no problem being Dhimmis to Islam, or they are too afraid to confront the issue. The American media is white-washing the issues and deceiving the American public into believing that Islam is really a religion of peace. They are afraid to call Terrorism terrorism, and instead invent all kinds of excuses {mostly self hatred}...

The history books will be re-written once America is a Dhimmi state and the children will be taught that America was discovered by Muslims, and the entire country was founded by Muslims. Muslims regularly lie to themselves and to the world, and rewrite history whenever it suits their goal of world domination....

I will be screaming when they cut my head off ..... "DEATH TO ISLAM, DEATH TO ARABS!"

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: When will America admit its Dhimmi status?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 06:01:51 PM »
I hope not. If America adopts sharia law, that's the end of America.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 06:08:14 PM »

It will NEVER happen. I and my fellow Americans (the REAL Americans, not the left wing traitors) will fight viciously and ruthlessly for our country and excise this cancer (leftists and Islam) from our land.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline bobish

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 06:11:37 PM »

we'll see

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 06:24:06 PM »
I may not live to see the end but when they find my body it will be laying in one heck of a big pile of brass.

I assure you that in the part of the country I am in people are getting very fed up about what is coming down from up north. And they are very sincere and have very strong feelings that if action needs to be taken it will be taken.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 06:26:17 PM »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 06:26:22 PM »
I may not live to see the end but when they find my body it will be laying in one heck of a big pile of brass.
'
OMG! Shamgar! I was just thinking about you the other day! How are you!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 06:29:10 PM »

I assure you that in the part of the country I am in people are getting very fed up about what is coming down from up north. And they are very sincere and have very strong feelings that if action needs to be taken it will be taken.
Howdy Shamgar!

Welcome back!

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 06:30:55 PM »
AsheDina, thank you for asking. I am doing very well. I miss all of my Jewish (can't say friends) comrades and even AmericanHero. I am retired now and have taken up gardening, chickens, goats and horses. We have a small farm not far from my house and I have been spending a lot of my time up there getting it ready for the economic collapse our government is steering us into.

Self sufficiency shoul be an important initiative for all of us in these times.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2009, 08:30:56 PM »
I am saddened to admit it but it seems that America is destined to become a Dhimmi nation to Islam. If all the trends which I see happening now continues I believe that within ten years America will officially be a Dhimmi state where Jews and Christians will be second class citizens paying Jizzia tax to the Muslim overlords. I say this with all seriousness because all the symptoms of this Islamic conquest are present today.

American universities are afraid to say anything true about Islam. I just read today that Nonia Darwish, an ex-Muslim who explains why Islam is so evil, was silenced by Islamic and Liberal Jewish groups. Why would Jewish groups silence someone who speaks up against the evils of Islam? Because these liberal Jews have no problem being Dhimmis to Islam, or they are too afraid to confront the issue. The American media is white-washing the issues and deceiving the American public into believing that Islam is really a religion of peace. They are afraid to call Terrorism terrorism, and instead invent all kinds of excuses {mostly self hatred}...

The history books will be re-written once America is a Dhimmi state and the children will be taught that America was discovered by Muslims, and the entire country was founded by Muslims. Muslims regularly lie to themselves and to the world, and rewrite history whenever it suits their goal of world domination....

I will be screaming when they cut my head off ..... "DEATH TO ISLAM, DEATH TO ARABS!"

We just need a tough S.O.B. leader who will be politically incorrect and won't be afraid to speak the truth.