Author Topic: The changing ethnicity of fathers  (Read 2594 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
The changing ethnicity of fathers
« on: April 21, 2007, 09:33:43 AM »
Today in a medical clinic I saw a poster proclaiming 'the changing role of fathers' - 'sons grow up but still need you'. But because it depicted a smiling black man with two half-black children, all I could think of was the 'changing ETHNICITY of fathers'. So many white women prefer to have children by black men now.

All the other posters, depicting abuse and mental illness, used pictures of young white women. Only young white women suffer from mental problems.

We young white males are okay. We don't suffer any mental problems and we will never have any children. Go right on ahead and exclude us totally.

I felt really unwelcome in that clinic. I always feel unwelcome in hospitals. Almost all of the posters and leaflets depict only white women and black men.

I'm excluded on the basis of my race and gender.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
Re: The changing ethnicity of fathers
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 10:01:38 PM »
Today in a medical clinic I saw a poster proclaiming 'the changing role of fathers' - 'sons grow up but still need you'. But because it depicted a smiling black man with two half-black children, all I could think of was the 'changing ETHNICITY of fathers'. So many white women prefer to have children by black men now.

Hello Fruit,

FOTL, I'm growing wearing of you posting your wild-eyed notions on this board as fact, and in some cases attributing them to the will of G-d.   As of the 1992 US Census 2.2% of all marriages in the US were interracial, and that 2.2% about a fifth were black/white.  Even if the numbers have grown since then, and even if we account for non-married couples, and the rest of the West, the numbers are such a drastic minority it doesn't justify the amount of attention you've given this topic.
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"