Save Western Civilization > Save Europe

The BNP is pro-black

(1/5) > >>

Fruit of thy loins:
Lib Dems in Birmingham are reportedly alarmed on discovering several voters of Indian and Afro-Caribbean origin have signed nomination papers for BNP candidates.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news_detail.php?newsId=1470

The BNP has long drawn support from black people in leafletting, and other small scale activities such as signing nomination papers.  Some of its members are married to black people and some say they are proud to have part-black children or grandchildren.

The BNP is first and foremost an Anglo supremacist organization which wants English culture to be dominant, without really caring about who white women go to bed with every night.

;)

Fruit of thy loins:
This is why I cannot ever join the BNP.  I want to end white female racism because it is the only form of racism which is still considered acceptable.  But no organization on Earth shares my aims.

mord:
Well another so-called right wing party proves their just oppurtunists

Fruit of thy loins:

--- Quote from: mord on April 23, 2007, 10:10:57 AM ---Well another so-called right wing party proves their just oppurtunists

--- End quote ---

But it's not a big deal for the British people.  They don't care about such things, I suppose they think that it's no threat to them.  But for me it is a very big deal.  ;)

Fruit of thy loins:
Another reason why even the BNP doesn't need me.  Black immigrants can do all the leafletting and signing instead.  Why does the BNP need an indigenous white British male like me to help them? 

So blacks get the jobs, the women, and the party jobs.  What's left for US?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version