Author Topic: Thanks everyone,  (Read 6642 times)

Imerica

Thanks everyone,
« on: April 23, 2007, 06:02:13 AM »
I just listened to the radio show and Chaim's response to my questions.>(Yakov, you could have edited the questions...I made two more in the other forum.)

Anyway. I'm hurt. Everything I said was misconstrued and made to seem like I'm some evil person.

What I don't understand is why, after I said all I said about Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, including Farrakhan, no one is paying attention to the fact that I said that they suck as political leaders, and I don't agree with their antisemitism. No one mentioned that, but I have all throughout this board, in emails with Allen and Judea(he knows who he is). What I said about Al, Jesse and Louis is that I respect them for getting black people jobs, and forming the mmm to help black acheive more than what Chaim says they're capable of. That dosen't mean that I support the 'leader's ' hatred toward whites and Jews. I can respect someone for one thing and disagree with other things that they do. Just like there are people here on this site who respectfully disagree with Chaim. I've even said here, and Tommy, while you're taking notes, please track down my many posts here where I speak unfavorably about Sharpton, Farrakhan, and Jackson. If you don't want to or don't feel like it, that's fine.

You were waiting for this next one, I know, ..."Yes, Chaim told me off." He told me off on things I have made a point of clarifying for others who have conversed with me via email. I just can't believe there is so much hate here.

AllenT and Judea, thanks a lot for chatting me up and making me believe that what I had was even remotely worthy of Chaim to comment on. It turned out just the way you thought it would. I got chewed up and spat out.

The great thing about this is that I learned further that not all Jewish people are like you. So now I can continue to teach my daughters how to love people like you regardless of your views of them and their mother.

Erica

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Thanks everyone,
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 06:28:07 AM »
What I said about Al, Jesse and Louis is that I respect them for getting black people jobs, and forming the mmm to help black acheive more than what Chaim says they're capable of.
That to me is one of the most offensive aspects of those 'so called black leaders' the TACTICS they use to get black people jobs. 
If I were a black person - I would want to acheive on my own merits.
It's 2007!  A time when black people have every opportunity that white people have - and more.
The word  discrimination is not owned by black people anyway.  We all feel it at different times.
Blacks should get over 'their need' for people like Al, Jesse, and Louis.
They are the ones telling black people you are not good enough and you need me to succeed.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Imerica

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 06:47:57 AM »
What I said about Al, Jesse and Louis is that I respect them for getting black people jobs, and forming the mmm to help black acheive more than what Chaim says they're capable of.
That to me is one of the most offensive aspects of those 'so called black leaders' the TACTICS they use to get black people jobs. 
It's 2007!  A time when black people have every opportunity that white people have - and more.
The word  discrimination is not owned by black people anyway.  We all feel it at different times.
They are the ones telling black people you are not good enough and you need me to succeed.
Which is why I don't follow them..I'm a leader in my own right. I'm probably more of a civil rights leader than Al, Jesse and Louis could ever be.

I wanted to mention something else, I discussed with AllenT and Judea that I love and appreciate the Jewish men and women who marched so that I could be here now, attending college, my children attending diverse schools. I told them that , then Chaim berated me for 'not knowing' that Jews helped pave the way for blacks in America to get to where they've been going for the past 40 or so years. I know a lot about my history and how we came to be free to think in America. I just can't believe that I was duped.

And I want to correct something in your post, Al Sharpton and the rest aren't telling the black community that they aren't good enough, those in the black community who feel slighted tell themselves that. Some black people in America suffocate themselves with that negativity... Al and the rest aren't helping the situation. The people I'm most worried about are the children who can't fend for themselves and have weak parents who won't stand up for them. In 4 years I'll be back in my hometown teaching where I grew up. Hopefully I can make a good impact on their lives with what I know.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 11:22:53 AM by Imerica »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 08:03:42 AM »
Which is why I don't follow them..I'm a leader in my own right. I'm probably more of a civil rights leader than Al, Jesse and Louis could ever be.

I wanted to mention something else, I discussed with AllenT and Judea that love and appreciate the Jewish men and women who marched so that I could be here now, attending college, my children attending diverse schools. I told them that , then Chaim berated me for 'not knowing' that Jews helped pave the way for blacks in America to get to where they've been going for the past 40 or so years. I know a lot about my history and how we came to be free to think in America. I just can't believe that I was duped.

And I want to correct something in your post, Al Sharpton and the rest aren't telling the black community that they aren't good enough, those in the black community who feel slighted tell themselves that. Some black people in America suffocate themselves with that negativity... Al and the rest aren't helping the situation. The people I'm most worried about are the children who can't fend for themselves and have weak parents who won't stand up for them. In 4 years I'll be back in my hometown teaching where I grew up. Hopefully I can make a good impact on their lives with what I know.
Don't get me wrong Imerica - I respect you and your feelings - I respect how you have opened up a dialogue on this forum.  
I live in NewYork - I have been subjected to Al Sharpton on a 'first hand basis' for many years.
The only 'pockets and mouths' he is trying to fill are his own - he is doing it quite well on the backs of innocent people.  Black and White.  He is an opportunist.
Al Sharpton needs people to sit back - cry discrimination - act ignorant.  If not he will be out of a job.  The only way he succeeds is if they don't.
I'm sure if blacks truly look around their communities they can find better leaders/spokespeople.
They have to stop looking at black people who succeed in the world as ' Uncle Tom's'.
To me they seem to be the people who truly want to live in a 'united' community and have stopped using discrimination as an excuse for their own laziness.
I'm sorry but I think Jesse - Al - etc. don't give a darn about your children - just their own.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 09:42:05 AM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Imerica

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 09:08:52 AM »

I wanted to mention something else, I discussed with AllenT and Judea that love and appreciate the Jewish men and women who marched so that I could be here now, attending college, my children attending diverse schools. I told them that , then Chaim berated me for 'not knowing' that Jews helped pave the way for blacks in America to get to where they've been going for the past 40 or so years. I know a lot about my history and how we came to be free to think in America. I just can't believe that I was duped.

Don't get me wrong Imerica - I respect you and your feelings - I respect how you have opened up a dialogue on this forum.  
I live in NewYork - I have been subjected to Al Sharpton on a 'first hand basis' for many years.
The only 'pockets and mouths' he is trying to fill are his own - he is doing it quite well on the backs of innocent people.  Black and White.  He is an opportunist.
Al Sharpton needs people to sit back - cry discrimination - act ignorant.  If not he will be out
of a job.  The only way he succeeds is if they don't.
I'm sure if blacks truly look around their communities they can find better leaders/spokespeople.
They have to stop looking at black people who succeed in the world as ' Uncle Tom's'.
To me they seem to be the people who truly want to live in a 'united' community and have stopped using discrimination as an excuse for their own laziness.
I'm sorry but I think Jesse - Al - etc. don't give a darn about your children - just their own.
No one could love and care about my kids better than their dad and myself, that's why I don't depend on the black community or Al, Jesse, and Louis to raise them and make responsible women out of them. I often use this as my motivational mantra "I can do bad by myself." I don't need a leader all I need are myself and my abilities. I think that if some black people (the ones who are old enough to know better and do better) thought like that, there would be less crime and more people owning their greatness. But that's just me.

Scriabin

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 09:23:47 AM »
No one could love and care about my kids better than their dad and myself.
[/quote/]

Black kid who have loving and devoted fathers become successful adults.

These are THE issues of the black community...illegitimacy and deadbeet dads.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 09:25:36 AM »

A growing number of white women's children are illegitimate.  :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Imerica

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 11:19:05 AM »
No one could love and care about my kids better than their dad and myself.
[/quote/]

I am the child of divorced parents. My dad wasn't present in the home after the split but he was present in my life. And guess what? I'm on my way to becomming a professionally successful adult. But what makes me great is that I carry most of my dad's traits. One of them just happens to be the fact that I could walk away from this board with a smile on my face and pep in my step without feeling one ounce of hatred for any of you.

Imerica

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 11:27:02 AM »

Well, it looks like some of those white men need to man up and take care of their children, right? Dead-beat dads are everywhere. (From what I've read though, Jewish fathers never leave their children. This is good. :) )

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 11:30:52 AM »
Well, it looks like some of those white men need to man up and take care of their children, right? Dead-beat dads are everywhere. (From what I've read though, Jewish fathers never leave their children. This is good. :) )

Right, but some of us don't get affirmative action despite the fact that we didn't have dads.  And it's because we aren't black.  There isn't one single thing about black suffering that is unique to blacks.  That's the one and only thing that p's me off.  I even used to be a real leftist.  Then I realized that blacks and feminists don't care about MY sufferings anything like as much I cared about theirs.  So now I say, if it's fair game for our Anglo masters to neglect young white males then why shouldn't everyone get neglected? 
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Scriabin

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 11:38:23 AM »

I'm talking about percentages.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2007, 11:39:37 AM »
White women don't even WANT white children.  They are aborting them like crazy.  Millions of white children are aborted every year.  It's just as well because who'd want to be a white male today?  But biracial children live and flourish.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2007, 11:41:56 AM »
Fruit is Halle Berry atractive to you? shes Bi Racial hot and rich.I call that perfect
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 11:48:40 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2007, 11:44:26 AM »
Fruit is Halle Berry atractive to you shes Bi Racial hot and rich.I call that perfect

Well it's very painful to be a white man in a world where only biracials are gorgeous, and where miscegenation is the prerogative of the white woman.  :)

Imerica

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2007, 11:45:47 AM »

Right, but some of us don't get affirmative action despite the fact that we didn't have dads.  And it's because we aren't black.  There isn't one single thing about black suffering that is unique to blacks.  That's the one and only thing that p's me off.  I even used to be a real leftist.  Then I realized that blacks and feminists don't care about MY sufferings anything like as much I cared about theirs.  So now I say, if it's fair game for our Anglo masters to neglect young white males then why shouldn't everyone get neglected? 
Don't feel bad, Fruit. I don't get affirmative action either.

And no one should be neglected.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2007, 11:49:30 AM »

In Britain black women work harder and are more intelligent than white women but get treated like dirt.  Black men on the other hand are recipients of affirmative action every minute of their day.  They are treated like deities.  That's because white female supremacists are in charge and white female supremacists love themselves and black men but they hate black women and white men.

Imerica

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2007, 11:55:24 AM »

I'm talking about percentages.
I don't base my life nor anyone else's life on percentages. Statistics, while valid, are of no use to me. Percentages don't put food on the table, clothes on our backs, nor my children in school. I happen to think that everyone in this world is capable of taking on the responsibility of raising their child, no matter what. It dosen't mean that everyone will. I can only concentrate on what my husband and  I am doing to keep our family together. We're both bridging the gap that both of our families were missing. Both of us missed out on witnessing a functional, stable marital relationship. We learned from them that we're not quitters. We both missed our dads being home with us, so my husband works extra hard to make sure that he never leaves his daughters wanting for his attention. He's there.

Imerica

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2007, 11:58:49 AM »

In Britain black women work harder and are more intelligent than white women but get treated like dirt.  Black men on the other hand are recipients of affirmative action every minute of their day.  They are treated like deities.  That's because white female supremacists are in charge and white female supremacists love themselves and black men but they hate black women and white men.
So Affirmative Action has reached overseas to the UK, huh? I think its time for AA to stop. There is too much of a  negative stigma attached to it. I'd be for it if they only left AA available for the handicapped, and women (in cases where a woman is applying for a job as a carpenter.)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2007, 12:02:20 PM »

So Affirmative Action has reached overseas to the UK, huh? I think its time for AA to stop. There is too much of a  negative stigma attached to it. I'd be for it if they only left AA available for the handicapped, and women (in cases where a woman is applying for a job as a carpenter.)

Of course.  Affirmative action is prevalent in all of the Anglo countries, including America and the British Commonwealth nations.  I use the expression affirmative action because Americans know it by that expression.  There was a case in the UK where potential white male police officers sued successfully for a lot of money because they were excluded from consideration solely on the basis of their gender and race.

Affirmative action is evil and horrendous.  But it is the accepted dogma.  ANd white women support it because they benefit the most from it.  They don't care about the desperate situation among young white males.  I hate white women for being so racist.

Imerica

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2007, 12:22:26 PM »

Of course.  Affirmative action is prevalent in all of the Anglo countries, including America and the British Commonwealth nations.  I use the expression affirmative action because Americans know it by that expression.  There was a case in the UK where potential white male police officers sued successfully for a lot of money because they were excluded from consideration solely on the basis of their gender and race.

Affirmative action is evil and horrendous.  But it is the accepted dogma.  ANd white women support it because they benefit the most from it.  They don't care about the desperate situation among young white males.  I hate white women for being so racist.
May I suggest that you stop looking at the same women? Travel outside of your mental box (and outside into town) and look for available women there. I think that usually when people go LOOKING for trouble (in their eyes) they usually find it. Stop looking to be slighted by the ever elusive white bombshell who is already with a black man, and start looking for women of your preference who aren't in a relationship with anyone.

*Wow, I got pulled in...*

Anyhoo, AA, was actually designed to aid those who had been slighted by society to get decent jobs, and/or schooling. That goes for women, physically disabled people, and blacks. I think that AA has gone as far as it will go. Its been stretched on one side so much that its out of shape and of no use to anyone. Some African Americans have used it as a meal ticket, some haven't.