Author Topic: Comment for Chaim...  (Read 4348 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Comment for Chaim...
« on: April 23, 2007, 08:04:17 PM »
Chaim (if you have a way of seeing this),

I have a hunch that Imerica (Erica) is genuinely curious about us and what we believe and is struggling with many conflicting things. She strikes me as a legitimate poster and I really get the impression she is trying to separate the good from the bad. I, personally, suggest (if she posts next week) having a little extra patience with her. I think that like Sarah, she is really attempting to see the light.

Chaimfan

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Comment for Chaim...
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 08:48:29 PM »
I think she is more an awe of the fact that there are Jews and Gentiles who don't play nice with their enemies.

Imerica

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 09:31:16 PM »
I think she is more an awe of the fact that there are Jews and Gentiles who don't play nice with their enemies.
Actually I'm more in awe of the hate I read here and have seen on Chaim's videos. And I'm also in awe of the fact that there are Jews who hate blacks. That's something I really didn't know about.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 09:37:12 PM »
You should know.

Imerica

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 09:40:30 PM »
You should know.
Well I know now. Thankfully, what I've witnessed here and from Chaim's videos, haven't colored what I originally thought of each race. I still don't hate the entire Jewish race because a handful of you hate me.

Imerica

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 09:47:33 PM »
You should know.
I still don't hate the entire Jewish race because a handful of you hate me.

You are an ignorant cuntrag and people here have treated you with way too much respect until now. Jews are not a race.
Okay, whatever was deleted, I'm glad I didn't see it. Secondly, from now on I'll refer to the word Jew as a culture. Is that okay with you? I never pretended to be perfect.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 09:50:36 PM »
You should know.

You are an ignorant cuntrag and people here have treated you with way too much respect until now. Jews are not a race.
Okay, whatever was deleted, I'm glad I didn't see it. Secondly, from now on I'll refer to the word Jew as a culture. Is that okay with you? I never pretended to be perfect.

You sound just like Farrakhan. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence knows the difference between a racial and an ethnic group. You may be surprised by this but there are black Jews in Israel who actually contribute to society in ways that the world's black people never have.

Imerica

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 10:04:53 PM »
You should know.

You sound just like Farrakhan. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence knows the difference between a racial and an ethnic group. You may be surprised by this but there are black Jews in Israel who actually contribute to society in ways that the world's black people never have.
In what way do I sound like Farrakhan? Did I once say that Jews should be killed? Did I once call you the devil? Did I once use a racial slur against you or your culture?

Whatever word you called me, which was deleted, really dosen't make you better or worse than Farrakhan himself.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 10:06:58 PM »
You should know.

In what way do I sound like Farrakhan? Did I once say that Jews should be killed? Did I once call you the devil? Did I once use a racial slur against you or your culture?

Whatever word you called me, which was deleted, really dosen't make you better or worse than Farrakhan himself.

I deleted it myself. And you do sound like Farrakhan in calling Jews a race.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 10:56:14 PM »
Erica, we have told you many times that we and Chaim do not hate blacks as a race. You insist on believing so anyway. Oh well, goodbye.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2007, 12:47:17 AM »
I think she wrote "deleted" because it was a curse word that was censored by the automatic filter.

Actually, she left the forum because I cursed her out, calling her all sorts of names after she said Jews were a race. I then 'deleted' it.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2007, 07:53:04 AM »
guys, you're not supposed to scare people away by cursing them...that's not what Meir Kahane would have done...It was a mistake to do that to imerica.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Allen-T

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2007, 08:21:47 AM »
Chaim (if you have a way of seeing this),

I have a hunch that Imerica (Erica) is genuinely curious about us and what we believe and is struggling with many conflicting things. She strikes me as a legitimate poster and I really get the impression she is trying to separate the good from the bad. I, personally, suggest (if she posts next week) having a little extra patience with her. I think that like Sarah, she is really attempting to see the light.

Chaimfan

I think Chaimfan is correct about this.

Scriabin

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2007, 10:27:25 AM »
Agree or disagree, posting video rebuttals on Youtube took guts.