Author Topic: EDL & WDL: Judgement day London October 31st  (Read 2588 times)

Offline shimmythekahanist

• New JTFer
EDL & WDL: Judgement day London October 31st
« on: October 27, 2009, 12:56:58 PM »

Offline shimmythekahanist

• New JTFer
Re: EDL & WDL: Judgement day London October 31st
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 01:00:55 PM »
EDL: London counter-protest October 31st promo

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 01:52:09 AM »
Apparently the jundies march was cancelled due to safety fears but the commie pigs still turned up and caused mayhem, they supposedly oppose fascism but still don,t want to allow freedom of speech,how confused are they.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1224313/Chaos-Leeds-city-centre-anti-fascism-campaigners-storm-far-right-protest.html

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 02:00:47 AM »
Traitorous police attack white anti-sharialaw marchers with batons but previously had ran away from muslim marchers.
http://www.thegreenarrow.co.uk/

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 05:52:43 AM »

Great idea. The bolschewiks and quranimals will go nuts after they see this placards.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 07:52:42 AM »
Very good edl channel   http://www.youtube.com/user/spiritofstgeorge#p/u/15/HQ7Ie71WEQU 

the bnp says the EDL is a fake group set up by police to trick people
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 08:39:15 AM »

that St Georges EDL page link is very interesting

I can't understand - Tony Blair's WIFE is with them

he went to war in Iraq - and she is wearing a hijab and she is the one who took on as a lawyer the case for that girl to wear a hijab in school - for her human rights

How can the husband be on one side and the wife on another? it doesnt make sense

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2009, 08:43:24 AM »
It's Blair's wifes sister
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2009, 05:28:00 PM »
oh yes - sry i got confused cos tony's wife cherie defended the hijab case

i dont know how she can talk on behalf of the british people cos most of us who have got any sense appreciate what israel is doing for the world and what they must be living with and getting insulted as well on top of that

this world is crazy - i have never heard so much fuss about palestine - i just can't understand it - its absurd... what about everywhere else - all i ever hear about is how much aid their getting and theyre the fattest persecuted people ive ever seen - i saw that film on google vid called Suicide Killers by a French guy and I had nightmares for ages.....

a norwegian girls body was found in london about just over a year ago - she was a beautiful scandinavian model type - the kind the saudis like - it was in a really upmarket area near Portman Square - this rich arab's son killed her and ran to riyadh and got away with it - and cos theyre saudis britain could not do anything - the police could not go and get him - she was seen leaving with him and then found dead in his flat and he ran to riyadh and his dad said to britain that his sons not leaving the country - unbelievable - and that was that - he got away with it